It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cop Caught a Grandma Stealing Eggs... So He Bought Them for Her!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv>>>> I was waiting in my car for a family member to come out of a local Wal Mart when I saw a guy walk past with a cart of merchandise none of which was in bags. I had seen him exit the store. He was stuck outside the car and couldn't get in and was on the phone with somebody while he waited. My family member came out and we drove right past the back of the van he was standing next to and got the license plate number. He had clothing and a bunch of ties( ?) on top, with remote control cars and some kind of electronic item underneath. I drove past and went into the other entrance and alerted store security and management and they immediately went out to investigate and figured there were other shoplifters still in the store.
I felt somewhat guilty, possibly ruining this creep's Christmas but he was committing a crime. Was he stealing toys for his kids or just for cash? Why so many neckties?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Black people are being killed by cops at a rate almost on par with the lynchings of the 20th century.

But this guy bought some eggs, so...

Black people are being killed by black people on a rate about equal to the front line of a war zone.... So what is your point?

When we are talking about 13% of the population, which was not too long ago 18%, but between killing each other off and the highest group for abortions they are dying out in a sense... As example: Big numbers for 13% of the population.

1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks.
2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks.
3) 73% of all "justified self-defense" killings are committed by Blacks.
4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times.
5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.

So one needs to ask is it a color issue or a social issue....

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: incoserv

I'm aware it's hyperbole, to the extreme...

Which to me makes it sound like he is falsely attributing acts of kindness to thousands in a PR stunt.

And that makes me sad.

I don't just swallow what the police feed to us, I never will either.

You're just a Cop hater in general.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join