It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Nazi state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
ATS

You have seen Edward Snowden's revelations. You have seen hands down the overreach of federal government. You have seen the Democrat party spearheaded by Obama who is by principle supposed to protect us from civil liberty violations literally take a dump on the Bill of Rights, the Constitution and all the promises he made coming into office.

You obviously can't count on Obama or any of his ilk protecting you from what is happening in America at this very moment and what is happening is so out of control, so egregious and so blatant it is only being done on purpose.

Here is the situation. Every city in the United States is using backroom civil forfeitures to seize money and property without any form of due process. The domestic police force with a little paperwork and under the direction of the DHS is being armed with military grade weapons, body armour and vehicles whether they need them or not. DHS assigned "officers" are being implanted in every county police force across the country.

ALL of the laws they told you were for "terrorists" including the Patriot Act and the NDAA are being used against average American citizens. I can LINK YOU HUNDREDS OF EXAMPLES. It's too easy once the laws are on the books........... And now we come to the point.....

You torture people? You waterboard people? YOU TORTURE PEOPLE? If you want to argue that what we are doing is less an affront than decapitating somebody then I can't argue with you but I would say that doesn't give us any right to then stoop to the same level if we can in good conscious call ourselves the "good guys". There is something seriously wrong with this country right now and I'm starting to get very worried.

Our government has not only created, perpetuated, funded and fostered terrorism over the last 5 decades, they have been the MASTER OF IT. They have created the problem, used the problem to scare the public and created a solution that robs us all of civil, social and essential liberties mostly to the thundering applause of a bunch of morons who don't know any better and probably think the Nazi party is the the compny that ran the old Domino's pizza.

This country is off the rails. We kill hundreds to thousands of people every day oversees. We spy on ALL OF OUR OWN CITIZENS every day. Our top level of government lies to our face on national media and nothing is done. Our law enforcement kills people when they feel like it without any repercussions and we are becoming slaves under the guise of "safety and security" because the majority of the population is too stupid to pick up a history book.

America is not only a police state but it is becoming something far more dangerous in this day and age. I't is becoming a world power that has no regard for it's own citizens, their wishes so what can the rest of the world hope for when they are hoping for considerations?

We are not heading toward an orwellian state. WE ARE THERE. The ship has left the dock. If they are torturing people oversees now, it is only a matter of time the use those techniques right here in the US on other "people" they want information from. If all they need is people backing this animal behavior up because they disagree with the people the government is doing it to is the threshold. Well, I weep for all of your common sense and morality.

If you approve this behavior because you deplore terrorists, you are a small minded lunatic. This torture, this behavior is not only deplorable and disgusting but if you think it's justified then you can absolutely not call yourself a "good guy".

It's not ok...........

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And don't get it wrong, Obama is spearheading this but the republicans don't really want to stop him because the end goal for both parties are the same. Unfettered control over dissidents, the general public or media that speaks out against the corruption, political funding and manipulation and the reasons they sponsor a bill to begin with.

People don't matter, as evidenced in a 70% vote to legalize marijuana in DC. They will block that even though that is what EVERYONE who is NOT in government wants........

The only thing that matters to local, state or federal government are the issues that have bought and paid for them demand they wan't. That is why bills are brought to the table or passed..... Not because Americans want them but because the people in charge of making the decisions either owe their sponsors or are meandering for additional political donations for their warped point of view that they have enlisted others to subscribe too.
edit on 11-12-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

I would say the US is more of a Huxley State. The Orwellian State is for those who don't get distracted by all the tasty bread and fabulous circuses.

Because of our actions around the world the US is at much greater risk than we have ever been of an outside organized attack from a foreign entity.

The American citizens need to stand up to the tyranny before we loose it all.
edit on 11-12-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Oh now I was 'evil' before the 'issue' of torture ever came up.

Maybe if they acted like 'human beings' they would get treated as such.

It's not the first time some Americans sided with the enemy.

Back during Vietnam some Americans sided with the Viet Cong.

Who were just as brutal. Terrorists today are even more so.

In an era of heads getting cut off, the pursuit of weapons of mass destruction that WE SAW IN SYRIA.

The absolute barbarism of hurding women,and child a to mountain top left to starve. That is when they aren't straping bombs on themselves and walking in to crowded markets.

That is when they aren't rigged with a deadman's switch when they aren't driving trucks in to embassies, and boats in to ships in port, or flying planes in to buildings.

That is when they are raping them, and cutting children in half.

The world is a truly EFFED up place. It always has been. It always will be.

But people need to ask themselves how many more Americans are you all willing to let die.

Because there will be. What the hell do people think is coming with 'right wing lunatics' in the ME clinging to their guns, and religion is EVER going to give up their 'holy' crusade.

In a perfect world the things American leader ship wouldn't let happen, but they DO happen because the world is one giant snip sandwhich, and has been for the last 100 YEARS.

We in many ways had to take a bite out of it.

Is one mans agony the price worth paying for the lives of over 340 million Americans?

That question, and the burden it puts on our leadership to make the tough calls that we don't want to.

I like others wish we lived in a perfect world.

But we will never.
edit on 11-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The sad fact of the matter is that a lot of people actually believe that the government is looking out for our best interest. They are the ones who are making this all possible. Ignorance will be the death of freedom, for only through knowledge will we ever wake anybody up to the grim reality stated above, and many do not wish to complicate their lives any more, so do not engage in critical thinking on this subject. But would rather go about their lives and let their children deal with their inability to act. Future generations will pay for mass ignorance in blood and enslavement...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
That was amazing really

You are absolutely correct on all points. I know these recent protests have been about all the wrong things..but some part of me must maintain hope. Ive got to keep faith one day i will see a spark in any form in my fellow American, they will wake up and say enough is enough; and then maybe just maybe we could stop this sinking ship..

Unfortunately, i fear it is too late.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I would give this many many more stars!

You did a fantastic job summarizing what is going on in this country. Clearly that whole Operation Paperclip had far more influence than simply our rocket industry! I have said it for a long time, the Nazi's did not lose the war they simply moved to America, created the CIA/NSA and half a century later here we are!

To make matters worse, if you want to be real about it, the Nazi's have always been here. They have been practicing their subtle eugenics since the early 1900's by those who have monopolized every aspect of our society since that time.

We are now at the end game stage this much is evident no matter where you look. I however shall remain optimistic! Not going to get into my reasoning for that would be off topic, but I will say this, we are individually and collectively facing our own creation. Every moment that passes we face our own conscience. I do think we are destined to rise in the face of this global oppression.

Those who believe they can control chaos are in for a big surprise, their megalomania shall be their downfall.

Thank you for the thought provoking thread!

oh yea I guess the whole nazi thing could not be any clearer than the recent acknowledgement that we have been paying them millions in social security, for decades!!! You could not make this #### up!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amThursday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

If you approve this behavior because you deplore terrorists, you are a small minded lunatic.

Your rant was almost worth a read till you said the above!!

How can you preach to everyone on here about what is right and wrong and then insult some people for their belief that torturing terrorists is ok.?? You see, when someone comes on here to lay down a speech that is by in large a moral based jabbering surely using insults is negating your point??

The people who condoned torture on suspects of terrorism where acting mainly out of anger and "eye for an eye" type thinking. Were they wrong? Who knows...but you cant sit there and call them small minded lunatics as some of those lunatics lost family and friends in 9/11.

You ALL knew, we ALL knew that the CIA were torturing these people in camps..we ALL did nothing!! No one did a damn thing. BUT know you want to jump on your high horse? You are no better than anyone....I didn't see any riots over the torturing of suspected terrorists all these years.. but a young black thug gets shot by police and riots galore happen.

Anyway, enjoy your future rambles.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Is one mans agony the price worth paying for the lives of over 340 million Americans?

So one foreigner has been sacrificed to keep 340 million Amercians safe...is that what you're saying. So I suppose the 911 fiasco to justify perpetual war by the US and the death of millions as a result of American overseas expansion is worth it. But it was never about the oil or the looting of Iraq Afghanistan Libya or to keep the world trading in the petrodollar. It was all about getting that 1 man.

I dont think you'll find many people as deluded as yourself as to "where it all started" Look in your own backyard.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Great piece op . I was going to say rant but what you have said is too close to the truth to be considered just a rant . I want to add a link to a piece . www.informationclearinghouse.info...

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

It occurred to me that these apply just a little bit too well to the way the Washington, DC establishment operates.

War certainly is peace: just look at how peaceful Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Syria and the Ukraine have become thanks to their peacemaking efforts. The only departures from absolute peacefulness which might be taking place there have to do with the fact that there are some people still alive there. This should resolve itself on its own, especially in the Ukraine, where the people now face the prospect of surviving a cold winter without heat or electricity.

Freedom is indeed slavery: to enjoy their “freedom,” Americans spend most of their lives working off debt, be it a mortgage, medical debt incurred due to an illness, or student loans. Alternatively, they can also enjoy it by rotting in jail. They also work longer hours with less time off and worse benefits than in any other developed country, and their wages haven't increased in two generations.

And what keeps it all happening is the fact that ignorance is indeed strength; if it wasn't for the Americans' overwhelming, willful ignorance of both their own affairs and the world at large, they would have rebelled by now, and the whole house of cards would have come tumbling down.

But there is a fourth slogan they need to add to the wall of Washington's Ministry of Truth. It is this:

DEFEAT IS VICTORY

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I believe there must be real rulers on earth. Most of them live in America. And they get plenty of criticism. Their agendas are obscure and sometimes (most of the time) an intervention makes us -poor citizens- furious, because we don’t know what is behind their deeds. But I believe they are knowing very well what they are doing.

From www.evawaseerst.be... : The real rulers want to dominate the world. A world that is not a heaven on earth. For sure. But also for sure: we have the impression that without the real powers, the beast that lives in every man (and in a lesser amount in every woman) would have changed earth in a real hell.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say it, but based on your comments it would seem you are one of the people OP mentioned that are loudly applauding, based on propaganda being spewed by the 4th branch of the g0v (AKA the media). Maybe you should look into some of the cases of misuse of these recent measures TPTB have put in place, which have hugely impacted AMERICAN CITIZENS - our drone strikes have even killed Americans abroad. No repercussions, no accountability. How many attacks have Americans have died at the hands of ISIS? I can ASSURE you that the number is nowhere near how many have died at the hands of our own g0v
and a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Apparently not, considering a certain report just released which stated that 'enhanced interrogations' provided little or no credible intelligence.
edit on 11/12/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You nailed it.

Fight now. Fight hard if you give a damn about the youth in this country.

The USG will bring home anything they do abroad. It might be soon.

The elections are theater. You must realize that this theater is becoming increasingly irritating and expensive for the shadow government. They will do anything to keep it under control.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: neo96

Apparently not, considering a certain report just released which stated that 'enhanced interrogations' provided little or no credible intelligence.

The truly depraved part is they know it doesn't work. It's been documented fact for 100 years that torture doesn't work. They do it for the sadistic power trip and the deterrent value.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
OP, whatever you do, don't try to tell any of this to the baby boomers.

Or gen X.
Or gen Y for that matter.

We are so #ed..
edit on 11-12-2014 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What the USA is doing today goes past much of what Hitler was doing in the 1930's

SS-Guards were not isued with cattle prods but the police today are and use them as such without any redress from the public who complain after being rushed along.

Hitler did not point machine guns in the faces of his own people every week or so when they protested and his doctors did all they can to save the lifes of air crew who had been shot down instead of allowing the banks to rape his people.

Do remember it was the USA that dropped nukes, used agent orange, wants to frack your land to poison the water table and murdered 20-30m native americans and is now seen an occupation force in Europe.

Bombing homes and killing kids in a country that the USA is not at war with using remote control drones is not something that Hitler did and he only carpet bombed the UK after Churchill boomed germany first.

9/11 inside job makes Hitler look like a choir boy to me

edit on 11-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Those who know history know this has all happened before.
It can be quite infuriating to see the depth of the evil going on and still the average person defends the status quo.
It's ignorance, willful or otherwise but it is ignorance plain and simple.
No caring, thinking person would find this an acceptable state of affairs.
Perhaps our culture and educational system have been too successful at eliminating empathy and reason.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Are we shooting yet?

NAZIs MEH. THEY are all about ORDER and the superior race.
We shot them ,stole their egg heads and NOW some oligarchs in world banks are PLAYING the US system, ALMOST like when they paid for the Nazis.
WE ARE CHAOS, well armed CHAOS otherwise we would have been 1984ed by now. The millenials are WELL on their way to Epsilons anyway,EYES glued to small screens a they WALK into BEARS and traffic,WONDER what Freqs they are being pumped with?

OF COURSE only US Baby boomers and Xgens ARE aware of this... but BY all means DEFINE your hellish America,I'm getting a MAG kit so I can use AR mags in an SKS,TRULLY most UNNAZI like.

Friggin KIDs anyway...
edit on 11-12-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join