It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amphoreus
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Yes it was. My apologies for being so vague. Things sometimes have a way of working themselves out.

I'll be simple. Im curious about my romantic situation. Could you pull a card for that please?

Ok, Death of Ace of Wands ( so three cards and since Death was the first I asked about what ended and what will start)and then again like above 4 of pentacles. Someone is ending this relationship or becoming cold and that will turn into a very constricted feeling, fear of losing and so.
edit on 4-7-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Billie828
I'm about to embark on an expensive college journey, need guidance.

Your core value is The Sun: this card is about clearity of mind. But also about warmth, joy and love. This new study, will this provide you with the above?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazryll
I got to do the pitch but the date was delayed, the CEO liked the idea but didn't seem keen in moving forward. Where I am currently (as a waiter) they have another business unit which matches my experience I've asked for my CV to be kept in mind for future positions. At the moment I'm grateful and feeling very loyal for the company I'm currently working for, it's tough out there!

Ok, but it looks as if I was right! Just ask again if needed.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rezzurektid
I've always been intrigued by Tarot cards so lets give this a shot.. I was forced into a pretty hard life situation that seems like no matter how hard I try, it never improves and continues in a downward spiral and I feel lost.. My question is: What's the best course of action to begin turning things around?

First, know the feeling

Your literally first step is Queen of Pentacles: being independant and very much down to earth. If it's not worth your time or the effort, let it go.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes you were right, is it possible to ask the cards if my current state / environment is OK? I believe everything in life is for a reason

A

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks for getting back to me...
Bloody right on...A possible attorney for one issue was too busy to take me
& was extremely kind & has now sent me to a better one...I am to call him this week.

The other issue is yes I am trying to protect assets...as a matter of fact we're
trying to set up a special needs fund for myself as I am disabled.

If you have any advise at this point I am open...THX!
Happy 4th July mate!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm very unsure about many things at the moment, and I'd love to have a card pulled for myself please. Thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have a few issues going on on my life at the moment and would appreciate it if you could do one for me. Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hi, Queen!

I'm about to undergo a major life change, likely within the next 12 months; leaving one occupation and taking tentative steps into another industry, and relocating to put down more permanent roots. I feel excited moving forward but would appreciate any insight you can offer.

Thank you in advance!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello! I would like a reading please.

Did I do the right thing?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
One for me pls.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Could you check out my personal card? Also, I would like to know if this profession that I'm trying out right now is the right one for me in the long-term. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazryll
Yes you were right, is it possible to ask the cards if my current state / environment is OK? I believe everything in life is for a reason

A

No, your current state leads to 4 of cups: feeling annoyed, dissatisfied and generally cranky. You need this environment: the chariot. GO FOR SUCCES, surround your self with people who mean business.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Thanks for getting back to me...
Bloody right on...A possible attorney for one issue was too busy to take me
& was extremely kind & has now sent me to a better one...I am to call him this week.

The other issue is yes I am trying to protect assets...as a matter of fact we're
trying to set up a special needs fund for myself as I am disabled.

If you have any advise at this point I am open...THX!
Happy 4th July mate!

Cheers
Ektar

OK, your first step is 8 of cups: letting go even if it's hard but understanding that something has ended and now you need to move on. Cry a bit, and then pack up and go (or in your case take the walker and go
)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CatrionaBeldame
I'm very unsure about many things at the moment, and I'd love to have a card pulled for myself please. Thank you so much.

You need to realize this: knight of swords. Become more distant, watch things as they really are. Don't get sucked up in dreams and fantasies, whether yours or somebody else's.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
I have a few issues going on on my life at the moment and would appreciate it if you could do one for me. Thanks

Stuff need fixing, right? Drew ace of swords: use your rational intelligence and cut through the BS. Now is not the time for leaps of fsith but of cold hard facts. Follow the facts!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Airth
Hi, Queen!

I'm about to undergo a major life change, likely within the next 12 months; leaving one occupation and taking tentative steps into another industry, and relocating to put down more permanent roots. I feel excited moving forward but would appreciate any insight you can offer.

Thank you in advance!

What you need to make things go smooth: death. This means really rapping up things, making sure there are no loose ends. You're not changing your whole life for nothing, so leave nothing unfinished behind.
Sounds obvious, but maybe you're afraid to burn ships behind you or how ever the expression goes.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TealFox
Hello! I would like a reading please.

Did I do the right thing?

Tarot is not really about yes/no but hey
I drew page of pentacles. O YES! You did the right thing, taking advantage of a one time chance.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Livelovelaugh6
One for me pls.

I asked what needs cleaning up in your life: 7 of swords. Get rid of people who lie and manipulate. This might also apply to you, then embrace truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inkkwhite
Could you check out my personal card? Also, I would like to know if this profession that I'm trying out right now is the right one for me in the long-term. Thank you.

If you add up the numbers making up your birth date you get a number and that can be seen as a card from the Major Arcana. Is that what you mean?

Yep, good choice the new work re long term. I drew the sun which is a warm and welcoming card. Good choice!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join