It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Amphoreus

Is this a question?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan
If you would be so kind as to pull one for me I would appreciate it.

I have been absent, but now back on ATS.

Judgement I drew: just be honest!
edit on 28-6-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bb23108
Thanks for your service! I would like a reading regarding the upcoming days and travel.

Since I only reply now, and will be on ATS more frequently, what would you like to know?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kmcghee7
This is an old thread so I'm testing my luck when I ask what card do you receive when you read my message . I want to know if moving from the city now is what I'm meant to be doing like everything has shown to be

Nope, 2 of wands. Your heart is not in it.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazryll
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Hi QueenofWeird,
I have been applying for positions (jobs) for the last seven months which I should have easily have been selected but continual rejection. So thanks to a kind friend I took a job at 75% less income as a waitor and I'm really enjoying it, I feel it's done me the world of good on so many different levels (my confidence has gone up, I feel grateful and humility). Last week I reached out directly to the CEO of one of the positions I was turned down for (told him honestly why I may not have been successful- he'd have no idea) and asked him if I could pitch an idea to him that his business could do very well from (with no obligation). Will this lead to a new opportunity or is my reason of not being successful in job applications due to me changing paths? I'm worried that I have bad Karma

Two of coins, I bet you didn't get a real chance. So could you do the pitch? And if so, where you put on hold?

A

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlatchkey
Please let me know what the near future holds for my family. Thank you for your time.

For now it holds the hermit: solitude and depending on your state of mind loneliness or instead reconnecting with your self.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorKitten

They might have to much energy than that is good for them: 5 of wands.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I am on the verge of a major change in work activity, and the road ahead is totally unclear
Could you pull a card for me?
Thank you!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I am on the verge of a major change in work activity, and the road ahead is totally unclear
Could you pull a card for me?
Thank you!

Ok ok
I'll do you and then head to the kichen to warm up din din.

Ok I asked what your attitude towards this road shold be: 5 of swords. This means that striving for the best will only get you totally wiped out and maybe victorious. But so tired and worn down that it doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ha... I'm pleased to know there are threads of this nature around here.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fer1527
Ha... I'm pleased to know there are threads of this nature around here.

Keep up the good work.

Well thank you sir or madam, but what's the question?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I have no questions I haven't found the answers for, I'm afraid. I have similar practices to yours, I'm just glad to find that ATS is open to this.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fer1527

I have no questions I haven't found the answers for, I'm afraid. I have similar practices to yours, I'm just glad to find that ATS is open to this.

Of course this is..... ATS!

edit on 28-6-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thank you very much! Enjoy your dinner!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hello can I please get a card or cards? I have an important
meeting in the morning. Thank you!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yes it was. My apologies for being so vague. Things sometimes have a way of working themselves out.

I'll be simple. Im curious about my romantic situation. Could you pull a card for that please?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm about to embark on an expensive college journey, need guidance.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I got to do the pitch but the date was delayed, the CEO liked the idea but didn't seem keen in moving forward. Where I am currently (as a waiter) they have another business unit which matches my experience I've asked for my CV to be kept in mind for future positions. At the moment I'm grateful and feeling very loyal for the company I'm currently working for, it's tough out there!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've always been intrigued by Tarot cards so lets give this a shot.. I was forced into a pretty hard life situation that seems like no matter how hard I try, it never improves and continues in a downward spiral and I feel lost.. My question is: What's the best course of action to begin turning things around?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Hello can I please get a card or cards? I have an important
meeting in the morning. Thank you!

Cheers
Ektar

Sorry that I reply now, 4 of pentacles. I think it didn't go that well. People, maybe you, being afraid and trying to protect their assets.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join