It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Vacuum cleaner attachment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It must have been from one of the new Disen vacuums with a battery pack

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This photograph contains so very many different objects that I cannot quite explain away and I am wondering once again if NASA is actually messing with the photos once again...... a.k.a.

Now that I have said that, who else sees the five or so rectangles that look like they are hollow and have stuff inside them????

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
What an odd reality on this thread. Most of these "Proof on Mars" threads that show rocks....are just that..rocks. I've said so many times and I usually think nothing of these threads.

But THIS object shows HOLES in a circular pattern. I can see them when I ran this through filters in Gimp for an hour. I couldn't possibly post all the photos from the filter changes I made which were (to me) CLEARLY showing the pattern on the back.

ATS searches for evidence of something all day. People post debunked "proof" all the time. And for once, we have a truly unusual artifact with evidence of symmetry and holes in a pattern and a LIP around the top edge, and the thread just dies off into nothing filled with jokes and puns....down to nowhere.

I don't get it.

I get it. The subject is so controversial that we have lost a few ATS'rs over it. I agree that it should be discussed in a more formal manner. Whatever it is , it's science that is going to determine what it is, if given the chance.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The "vacuum cleaner attachment" looks just like a fragment of a rock smoothed over by water.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

That's what I don't get. Look at the oldest deserts on earth and you don't see any signs of water erosion, it's all just sand. Yet the oldest deserts on earth are only, at most 50 million years old. Yet they tell us that there hasn't been liquid water on the surface of Mars for billions of years, but every where you look on mars there seems to be clear signs of water erosion.

Admittedly, I'm far from an expert. But from my amateur observations of mars, it just seems there was liquid water much more recently than what they say.

Also, that rock in the OP does look out of place from it's surroundings. I don't understand why NASA wouldn't have analyzed it and released a statement to how it came to be. I mean, is that not there whole purpose of being there, whether it was naturally formed or not?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The hottest desert on earth has plenty of signs of water erosion...

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Yeah-well maybe. But I never said anything about the “hottest” place. I said the “oldest” on earth, which is at most only 55 to 80 million years old and is just sand dunes. Even in the OP’s picture, there’s an incline behind the abnormally that’s clearly been caused by water erosion. I just don’t personally see how it could possibly have just remained there for “billions” of years, without collapsing in on itself.

Then you have the actual abnormally. It looks just like a human hipbone, but obviously I’m not claiming it’s that. It’s probably just a very interesting rock that would clearly be an obvious perfect candidate for further investigation.

The fact it hasn't been investigated further, just makes me question what NASA’s true purpose is for being up there?

It’s not like I’m anti-NASA or anything. Just would probably be lucky to even have another 40 years on this earth the way I smoke cigarettes and want them to stop playing these political games and just hook me up with what’s actually going on up there.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

There are other similarly curved rocks in the area. For instance, this one, taken on Sol 819: Original Image

Great discovery, nataylor! The rocks themselves in your picture didn't look like much to me either, but the clean area in the middle did. Doesn't it look like the ground was cleaned with a vacuum cleaner? To me it does. Look at the sharp edges, most of them are a straight line, the top corner looks like the nozzle went in at an angle, or has been removed.
Here are the presumed paths of the noozle:

Credit for the picture: NASA
Nozzle paths added by myself

My theory: Lolcats learned how to use a vacuum cleaner, vacuum cleaned that area, then played with the vacuum cleaner and forgot the nozzle where it was found. Possible proof here:

Credit for image: FIT2FIL

Clearly, the lolcats will take over the world! We should panic!

edit on 4-1-2015 by g1a1m1e1s because: Added presumed nozzle paths

edit on 4-1-2015 by g1a1m1e1s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Still cannot find a reasonable explanation.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A pice from one of our space craft .
Other then that even I am having trouble calling it a rock .
But egdas .A few points lets say for a second it was a pice of machine .
vacuum Well its takes lots of stuff to make it ( a plastic plant a oil rig a factory spitting out parts and mines mines very ware mines with lots of heavy equipment .
So all that stuff is going ? and this one little attachment is the only thing that survived millions of years ?
You see that is the proof there was never any advanced life on mars . To much junk would be in view .
Look at Los veges now if that city was just abandoned (which it will be )
Just how long do you sopose all thous buildings would take to not be anything left to ?
You could go back in a million years and would have no trouble seeing there was a city there its a desert and changes slowly .
Now take it one step more mars NO water rain at all ever low air pressure so wind erosion will be even slower .
A thing like that implys lots and lots of people citys tek needed to make it .
I always believed the face was a face but even stone age people would leave stuff you could easly see .
whish i was young again and could suspend disbelief but lost being nieve long agaio

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join