It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the real gods/monsters/aliens stand up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ever wondered if all the ancient tales of supernatural beings were in fact on some level real? Were angels really speaking with ancient humans? Did aliens truly come down from space and commune with the ancient Sumerians? Did the Olympians really exist? Did prophets once walk amongst us? I don't know about you, but I have always been fascinated these stories. I am not one to believe that ancient man fabricated all of this. Whether they were truly gods, or simply beings from another planet (or dimension) is something that we will never know due to the vague descriptions left behind by our ancestors. But if they were here, where did they go? Why did they leave?

What if in fact they didn't leave, and still walk among us in silence. Extremely ancient, beings of great renown could still move around freely amongst man if they looked like us. Wouldn't it be great to be able to speak to one of them? The things they could tell us about our past. I wonder if they could speak to us, would they? Well here's the chance. Of course it's a long shot, but if there is any non-human terrestrial reading this post, and feels like saying hi, please feel free to post under this thread. Makes sense that if they're out there, they probably frequent this site often, seeing just how many more pieces of the puzzle we've come up with. So come on out and don't be shy gods, monsters, and aliens because we would like to hear from you. Tell us a story.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

Point blank, yes. As clear as a midsummer's day.

I actually just posted about this general topic right before you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This should be fun! I haven't spoken to Apollo in a very long time. Comte de Saint Germain! How's it hanging? I love the diamond ring you gave me back in the 90s. It actually reminds me of Art Bell when he'd ask the Antichrist to call. Along with time travelers

Also, gods, aliens, questionable entities, Illuminati members, Xists please PM me. We can work something out, I promise.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Truth that is hidden is a lie. Truth that is seen reveals the lie.

I said this in another thread to illustrate how truth is meant to be found. Truth is never hidden, but concealed in plain sight. When truth is actively hidden, it is then a lie. Why? The one hiding it is afraid. Fear causes us to do unnatural things. Once truth begins to be seen, it reveals the lie. Concealing truth that is meant to be found is a far cry from actively suppressing it.

Find the one suppressing the truth and you have found a liar. This is a clue in your search.

edit on 7-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Truth is put out there like every other form of information and knowledge. It's up to the individual perceiving it to realize it's the truth laid out right before their eyes.

I always hear "why do they keep the secrets for themselves?" They mostly do, but a lot is released for us to become aware also.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

But is there a such thing as "universal truth?" One person's truth could be another's lie.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

OP no one's come forward yet. Not even a hoaxer. Now all you non-humans, I'm willing to exchange a pint of my blood for one flying saucer. Periodical DNA harvestings for two years if you give me a time machine.

Poke me, prod me, humiliate me in the Human Zoos of Methiax VIII, I don't care I just want to know what you guys are up to. No black eyed kids out there? You can use my phone!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978

But is there a such thing as "universal truth?" One person's truth could be another's lie.

Even if that were true, that would be a universal truth.. There have to be some kind of universal truths such as how the universe operates, even from a mathematical or dimensional perspective. A better argument might run, "Can we ever know for sure if something is a universal truth" versus "are there universal truths?"

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You never know. Someone that has commented on this thread could be a person of interest.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

True. They could be interacting to see what's in the water!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So interesting! I have always thought that those with extreme abilities may be reincarnated ancient ones and some come to realize what they truly are and others just wonder why they are different. I believe that people with many abilities, such as esp, oobe, etc, are the truth you are talking about.

Sounds strange but sometimes you can tell when someone is not just a simple person by their stories and experiences. I like to look at people's part posts see if a pattern is found. But an ancient flat out revealing themselves would be unlikely. Of course some govt agencies monitor this site. I can imagine they would love to get their hands on someone like that.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It's all a blend. Mish-mash.

The Olympians, and the Titans, were the fallen angels of the bible that, when mating with human women, created 'giants', or "Men of old, men of renown" aka Heracles (Hercules) and the other Argonauts.

Sumerian Gods......the same.

Hindu Vedic gods.....the same.

They are all the same beings.
edit on 7-12-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
TMI

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Obviously the super beings are aware that 'they' now control enough TOR nodes that there is no safe way to reveal themselves here even through that option.

Great topic, though - I do firmly believe that these stories and legends have at least SOME basis in reality, with that being much stranger and more interesting than we generally tend to think, even if such might be hidden somewhat below the surface and not obvious in general, for whatever reason.

Star and flag.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: remotev1

My thinking was that if they did come forward, that they would have some security measures in place to keep their anonymity in tact. Plus I'm sure they would be constantly moving throughout the Earth. I'm certain that world governments would have many uses for such people. Oracles are born to us every so often it would seem from the writings of ancient Greece and the Tora. I doubt these people have stopped being born so where are they? Are world governments rounding these people up when their abilities manifest and sticking them into some secret facilities? Who knows. The ancient anomalies may sit at the head of our current government now.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Will these beings at any time intervene for the benefit of mankind?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Praetorius

With all the knowledge they possess alone they could probably tell us enough about our history that maybe we would finally stop repeating it through wars and poor leadership.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
TMI

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
TMI

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
TMI

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join