It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research| Ask Immortal Spirits About Past, Present, Future and Debated Topic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
In the hundreds possibly thousands of years that people have been channeling spirits, the evidence is that they lie, and lie and lie some more. I wouldn't believe anything channeled from a spirit. The Book Of Law, being the prime example of the damage inflicted upon mankind by "spirits". Another example would be the theosophical society and its influence on the Nazis.

I was just thinking that myself.

Has the OP considered how they plan to validate the spirit they have contact with is the spirit it claims to be, and verify that the information presented to them is the truth?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird
Sorry!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

In the hundreds possibly thousands of years that people have been channeling spirits, the evidence is that they lie, and lie and lie some more. I wouldn't believe anything channeled from a spirit. The Book Of Law, being the prime example of the damage inflicted upon mankind by "spirits". Another example would be the theosophical society and its influence on the Nazis.

Correct and one hundred percent so, spirit's who commune with the living have there own agenda and are not our friend's any more than a slaver is friend's with his live stock.

They behave in a parasitic fashion draining energy form there HOST but sometime's there are exceptions to the rule though I did say 100% correct.

There are different kind's of medium's, those that help solve crime's and do have a genuine gift even if sadly it is after the fact of the crime and those who claim to talk to the dead and play to audience's and are more often in it for the money, the latter I most certainly do not trust.

I do however believe there are spirit's and have encountered them myself, not something I would wish upon anyone and have found them to be untruthful liar's, they are not therefore of God.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Correct and one hundred percent so, spirit's who commune with the living have there own agenda and are not our friend's any more than a slaver is friend's with his live stock.

They behave in a parasitic fashion draining energy form there HOST but sometime's there are exceptions to the rule though I did say 100% correct.

There are different kind's of medium's, those that help solve crime's and do have a genuine gift even if sadly it is after the fact of the crime and those who claim to talk to the dead and play to audience's and are more often in it for the money, the latter I most certainly do not trust.

I do however believe there are spirit's and have encountered them myself, not something I would wish upon anyone and have found them to be untruthful liar's, they are not therefore of God.

Yes I agree, except for the last statement....."They are not therefore of God".
Everything that exists is "of" God. If God created the Universe and Satan and everything else, then God also created spirits.
That doesnt mean they are to be trusted though, like people cannot be trusted, neither can spirits.
In my life I have found many that hide behind the facade of religion are doing so to hide their real selves.
And are no more "of God" than Satan himself. Paedophile priests sums it up nicely.
I have found that its better to trust no one. Life is less disappointing that way.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: QueenofWeird
Sorry!

Saying sorry to yourself.

I have to admit, that is a bit weird.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Updates :

- World War 3 can start at late 2015/early 2016, Indonesia will be 'participating' too (the 'chance' it happen now is 50 50, Desember 2014)
- Trees have live and alive, and so is sky/storm/clouds, they are all alive , altou they dont have hands or legs, and they kinda hate humans now

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
UPDATES :

- Voynich Manuscript , the plant and all things pictured there.. is done/researched by 1 man.. in SPIRIT WORLD.. its not on 'Earth' but on 'Earth another dimension/world' , the man entered high level of meditation and his soul & mind transffered to another dimension, Spirit dimension , there he find things and start collecting data on it excitingly, the language used is also a Spirit world language, thats why no one on Earth knows the heck is that worm writing is.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Guys, i think i will stop here, i just realized theres a cut in my right stomach , the kidney part, yesterday im waking up really feel sick and not great, and now i see theres a perfect line-like cut , and my health isnt good for now, i think yesterday im abducted by aliens or something and i dont know my kidney still there or theres other thing they put inside, so i will stop here, im also asking JV & RL what happen to me/who did this (still waiting answer). And my chi/qi power also decreased by 50%, i cant strongly affect rain & wind in purpose for now (altou when im angry today & yesterday , rain still happen as a response)
edit on 26-12-2014 by SEDRChang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SEDRChang

Nevermind.. its nothing dangerous, i will continue

UPDATES :

- We humans are not made by God or alien (DNA alter) , we todays humans is 100% through Evolution of monkeys
- Evolution from monkeys made a lot of evolution or types of early humans, 1 of them evolved so fast, they have capability of space travel before todays type of humans even formed perfectly, they leave Earth (totally, dont know why) and explore the universe, but still Earth is their old Home (thats why our planet is even more special) , and they actually look like Greys.

- There is no established civilization on Mars (ever).
- There is a civilization on its early days on Pluto, but still very primitive, Gorilla/Monkeys-like civilizations , yes i mean they look like Gorilla/monkey, no modern civilization like us.
- There is no establisehd civilization on Venus
- There is an outpost on Saturn, no established civilization, its just like a 'spacestation' for aliens to stop.. refuel.. and go
- There is 20 planets orbiting Sun , the name of the planet after Pluto? none, no name.

- There is no established civilization on Europa (Jupiters moon)
- There is no established civilization on Mercury
- There is tons of alien spaceship activities in our system..btw.
edit on 27-12-2014 by SEDRChang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Updates :

- Fight between Spirit world Demon kingdom vs God and his army is a fight of 'belief' (like religion extrimist war) , altou Demon spirits at first is created by God as a counter balance of the 'good' side

- Not all Demon spirits from Demon kingdom is bad/evil, just like us, theres a good and bad humans.. so is spirit in Demon kingdom (my guardian is good) , Demon spirits that have good personality & behaviour IS actually guarding humans as a 'work' for them to get accepted in God side/go to heaven(repent)

- Theres is no 'real' Angels / good spirit from God side on Earth/guarding any humans, theres only 1 ever.. Jesus in form of born human.

- The fight between Demon kingdom and Fallen Angels (FA is an Angel that rebel/dont want to work with God/ doing something wrong) is a fight of position/power & racial war on Earth
edit on 27-12-2014 by SEDRChang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
UPDATES :

- Atlantis is exactly in Bermuda Triangle, theres some machines (aircrafts) still buried in bottom of the sea (advanced)

- Atlantis is 'drowned' because the 'plate'/'land'/u can say 'continental shelf' where the Atlantis stand is go down when Earthquakes happen (just like Sumatra 9.1 earthquake, the ocean floor go up and down, then tsunami happen, now imagine Atlantis is in the 'go down' side of the floor = instant drowned)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
UPDATES :

- Zeus.. 'God' of sky & thunder.. is real & alive, he is not included as an Angel or Demon or Fallen Angel.. he is something else, he is immortal.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

There are many Atlantis, the continent of the America's has risen and dipped several time's over the past 65 million years alone, the most recent though geologists have not identified it was cause by a reduction in magmatic pressure on the eastern side of the continent in part due to reduced pressure over time and distance as it has moved away from the ocean expansion zone and also as it's western side rides over the remnant's of a basaltic proto continent were the ocean crust is extremely thick and pushed the Andes up only 5 million year's ago though there has been a crumple zone there far longer.

Part's of this Pacific Basaltic continent were still land mass until within a hundred or so thousand year's ago, well over 65 million year's ago there was a space port on a plateau that is now a mountainous region in the former surface level land mass that is now ocean bottom, the earth was a way point along the galactic arm for a group of races who traded and prospected along the arm there star system's were further out on the arm and older than Sol.

Humanity is far older than the ape's and there are other human's virtually identical elsewhere.

The human race is also not the first Human race neither is any human race the first sentient on earth.

Long ago there was a race who looked a little like the gray's but they were not related, the gray are an artificial race who were originally genetically engineered by A human race whom they overthrew in part from there own gene's and in part form animal and artificial sequences of gene's but the Gray's evolved or self adapted.

This other race had large Almond shaped eye's and peach or beige coloured skin, they were small but not from here and among the oldest race's, they Terraformed an early world creating a shallow planet wide ocean of fresh water as salt's had not yet leached out with small rises like rounded island's that were covered in a moss or lichen like organism that photosynthesised and helped to adapt the atmosphere which was then oxygenated.

They were murdered or Reaped by another race of being's that are from the dark dimension's of the spirit but some escaped though there soul's are dormant except when a compatible energy is released to awaken them, they are not parasitic and of a different order to the native younger soul that now presides on the earth.

Many race's of man have existed over the age's but vast time's had existed with no species of man and not all man created culture or adapted well as the soul sought a form to house it.

Deep beneath the age's of sediment I sent my mind out and Saw a cylindrical structure, this was an artificial base hidden and defended, several of them existed around the globe of the ancient earth.
Multiple level's lead off but only the mind's eye can see for it is totally dark and very unpleasant though it was once for defence, there is the remains' of vessels in some and the one that I saw was once Delta shaped capable of extra solar flight but only around the Sol system not interstellar, it was a defence ship and one of hundred's marking a period of war or danger of war, the site's destruction and the ship remaining in this 500 foot wide 800 foot deep cylinder that is now at about 30 degrees off the vertical and filled by the ages of debris though it was built vertical show that something bad happened to the being's who constructed it, it was connected to the global network of subterranean defences all of which proved futile.

The weapons of some non terrestrial's and some who are non human in the current sense of the word work in an almost non violent fashion by disrupting the oscillation we see as matter and slowing it down relative to time, this caused the matter to dissolve and entire surface culture's have been sterilized here on earth and elsewhere by this method as it leave's no trace of there existence stripping them down to the bedrock and leaving it clean.

The spirit is vulnerable to a form of this weapon that can affect inter-dimensional oscillations and even destroy them.

Survivor's of some of these culture's persist today in other star systems and some had for a very long time within this one.

The modern human race is a degeneration of a more evolved specie's, the Neanderthal were actually survivor's who hid in the cave's for countless generation's and degenerated through inbreeding and adaptation there hostile environment which for a long time favoured the strong but not the long lived or the culture builder's, they became a backward people, other's hid in the jungles and shared pathogens with the animals' of the forests over time this lead to genetic transference through viral propagation of DNA between separate species where Virus' carried fragment's of dna between host's making the hosts more alike and so more suitable for the virus own survival for million's of years this mean Ape's absorbed trait's from the now primitive and animalistic survivors in the deep jungles and the survivor's absorbed trait's from the ape's and other species which literally led to evolution of the Ape's into a higher form and a convergence of the survivors into a semi primate form.

The gene pool's were extremely limited in both group's of survivors both the troglodytes and the Arboreal dwelling tribe's.

All knowledge of what came before was lost but for a very long time making fire was not a good idea and only the troglodyte's dared as the thermal signature was easily detected and they who had culled there ancestor's could swoop down and do so again at any time and at any sign of civilization even when it was only a few log's arranged into rudimentary village's.

This is not cannon Science and I can not verify or prove this but I hope you understand.

Some spiritual form's are formed by residual consciousness that vibrates across the dimension's self reinforced by it's own mirror selves who or that are often only slightly different, some merge but other's survive and even grow from this self reinforcement long after the body is gone, they are however vulnerable to anything that can invert there oscillation in synchronization with them but total pan dimensional destruction can only be accomplished by the God or the pan dimensional universe itself, many history's are reality across the dimensions and few can navigate them even among those who are not in there own dimension such as I.

Gestalt entity's' are powerful but weaken over the age's and become a single entity destroying there merged entity's in the process, some knowledge and incarnation is passed on through this but the cost may be higher than the value of the preservation of knowledge (unless they are able to separate from the formed unity being before they are integrated beyond the point of no return but the being then retains a connection to them and can forcefully absorb them though over time the connection weakens as the entity become's a separate individual, few circles of joined soul's escape this fate though if they play which these elemental forces.

I seek my departure for thing's are not good for me and I lack compatibility with the commonality (gestalt) of the current mass of intelligence native to this reality.

Even your Dalai lama has given up saying that he may be the last Dalai Lama though I am not a Buddhist it is a convergent path in many way's.

edit on 7-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: I do not belong

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There were less dimensional planes in the past the the spiritual realm or dimension was much closer to the physical dimensions of corporeal state's of being.

As the universe got older they separated rather than converged though some convergence is still possible.

Mars you are wrong about, maybe not now but in the past.

metaresearch.org...
metaresearch.org...

And look at these.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The symbol of My avatar mean's star fleet, it is nothing to do with Star Trek and that is a translation form a very very ancient language that is or was far more advanced than modern human languages using a mix or hieroglyphic and phonetic with over a hundred symbol's not counting the one's based on such emblem's, your fire exit sign and your computer icon's are a strart down the same path and will one day enter your language as a hieroglyph that can be used for many meaning's especially as you enter the three dimensional symbology pattern of communication's, phonetics will remain but hieroglyphic symbology is a form of inevitable short hand communication.

All men, all races, all world's and even the god's except the one Die but not all sleep well though we may wish we could, awakening new to the colors as though for the first time every time but soon the sorrow and the pain return, the wheel gring's the soul down and it is weighted with cares that pull it into despair but there is an answer and to forget the past is to forget the lesson's that must be learned that they were not in vain.

Seeing the path behind can often predict the path ahead and not seeing it invites darkness to fill the void and lead you astray, even seeing only partially is better than not seeing at all and the twilight of the forgotten half remembered can still guide the eye of the mind to a truth that would elude.

edit on 7-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

most enlightened statement in the whole thread. That is all these wicked fallen spirits are, liars, who mislead the gullible and foolish.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

Jesus said there is nothing NEW under the sun.
The old testament genesis speak's of a time when the Earth was Void and Without form or an alternative translation that may be closer to the original is THE EARTH WAS DESOLATE.
In the bible cycles are spoken of, a time to live and a time to die, In those day's it shall be as it was in the Day's of Noah, they shall marry and be given in marriage.
Were did the angel's come from, In the Resurrect there shall be no difference between a man and a woman, you shall neither be given in marriage nor taken in marriage and you shall have a new body LIKE the ANGELS, a Celestial (Or ascended spiritual form).
There is nothing about the older pre Adamite belief that is in any way anti Christian though some fundamentalists who would be better joining another religion actually start foaming at the mouth and accusing there brother's.
The spirit's we know as demons are lower level being's or earthbound fallen being's, such were the son's of the fallen angels who had betrayed there new nature to espouse there old nature and go into the daughters of the recreated human race.
Recreated.
Let make them man and woman in our image.
The higher being's act in an angelic fashion for that is what they are and they were many race's before ascending.

Who is there God, well When Jesus was was called Good by one of his followers he rebuked him saying "ONLY GOD IS GOOD", now for me Jesus is God incarnate but he want's us to worship the ideal of Goodness outlined in the law's laid down for us and this is another reason he does not want idol's, when John of Patmos kneeled before the Alpha and Omega (the First and the Last) he told him to stand up for they were fellow servant's of the Lord, God is a very real being but he/it/she is also a Concept and ideal in which Moral code and Justice are Rooted and which make's order from Chaos and bring's light into the Darkness, Time and the universe from our perspective may have very little to do with the measure of such a being and despite the atheist agenda and the creationists argument's neither side is right for they are arguing from a fixed perspective and that is not God's perspective.

edit on 8-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I agree 25%.

These entities most certainly have a mind of their own, and along with it comes subjective perspective and unique motivations. But to cast all of them under the umbrella "LIAR" is just as foolish as swallowing all that they say.

Who/what is being channeled relies entirely upon the character of the human doing the channeling. If they are gullible, they will attract liars. If they are of impure character, they will attract those who seek impure tendencies of their own. This is why such practices remained hidden in secret societies, underground schools, to all but the most worthy initiates from before recorded history in countless societies from primitive tribes to the most "advanced" and sophisticated cultures. The process of initiation was specifically to weed out those unqualified to hold the very real power cherished by the initiated.

You're half-right about the Theosophical society. And you're flat wrong about Crowley's Book of the Law. Blavatsky and Crowley were true initiates, although Crowley was poisoned by a very strict Christian upbringing and horrible parenting, which left permanent scars. But his fortitude and extreme genius (ranked 2500 in Chess, could play multiple games simultaneously while blind-folded, world-class mountain climber... truly remarkable person) countered his "impure" nature, allowing his Work to go largely uncorrupted. His marred reputation is the result of his public (and well-justified) hatred of Christianity, whose proponents smeared him ceaselessly. (He called himself "The Beast 666" as a mockery to Christians, as well to his mother who called him that for his early questioning of silly Christian doctrine. And they still do to this day, almost exclusively by people who haven't actually read his books.

As for Blavatsky, her Theosophical Society was corrupted after her death. What she started was pure and beautiful. Michael Tsarion explains the history quite well:

Basically - the individual properly trained, carrying the proper fortitude, intelligence, and character, can tread those treacherous ethereal waters without bringing back tainted goods. But you're right that in general, *most* of what is brought back from those places is BS. The trick is: Know Thyself to such an extreme degree that deception is impossible to getba foothold inside of you.
edit on 1 9 2015 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

Edit to add - Sorry for linking a low-quality audio. I will find a better source tomorrow when I have more time.
edit on 1 9 2015 by Son of Will because: Links, Typos, and other handheld issues

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The Christian Bible is astro-theology. Jesus (the son) is an allegory for our Sun, and his 12 disciples allegory for the 12 zodiacs. There's loads of historical data to suggest that there never was a person with that name/title. It's a Roman corruption. If one of these spirits told you he is real then I think you have been lied to, or your own biases (programming) has corrupted the message. Tread carefully...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

You are very wrong, Jesus - IESVS NAZARENVS REX IVDAEORVM- Yeshua Meshiach was and actually Is a real being.
The Twelve Apostles are a Reference to the Twelve tribe's though they were drawn from men of Juda and Benjamin.
The Twelve constellations actually do not exist and in fact you miss the thirteenth that fell out of favour Arachnia, they are a method of calculating the season's and reading portent's in the star's much as reading a chicken's liver is and a projection of the human mind onto the stars we see in the sky.

Orion had a very different interpretation in meso america but in Egypt the image of Osiris was mapped onto it as the three star's of Orion's belt are the Egyptian heaven or the Duat while the Sword of Orion is the Ladder of Osiris by which he climbed to his throne in the Duat.

A test in the new testament for Spirit's whom the Apostles were not stranger's to was to ask them did they accept that Christ walked in the flesh and if they did not then they were false decievers and anti christ's but if they did then they were still to be treated with care just in case but not as bad.

So by your measure versus there's?.

That would make you and Anti Christ so think on that and maybe find the error in your own belief before leading other's to there doom.

I do not believe you are an Anti Christ but listen to what you are saying, you are saying NO HE DID NOT WALK IN THE FLESH HE WAS A BUNCH OF STARS.

CHRIST DID WALK IN THE FLESH and that is a central point of christian faith CHRIST IS EMANUEL and EMANUEL IS GOD WITH US or GOD INCARNATE that is GOD IN THE FLESH, when he died on the cross the temple veil was rent showing the holy of holy's to be empty and no one there for he had been murdered on the cross, now of course you can not kill the creator of life even if you take life out of him for he made life and like any other creation he can recreate or restore it so after three day's gathering the soul's of many just men who rose during those three day's as living spirit's seen by many he rose himself, there were being's like lightning by his tomb but he had already risen when the lady's came to tend his body, unlike osiris who had risen as a shining being these shining being's attended him and unlike osiris who had been cut up and scattered he was whole but his body and blood were scattered through the sacremant that with him living through that you may join the living one.

edit on 9-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join