It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research| Ask Immortal Spirits About Past, Present, Future and Debated Topic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If you not sure.. i will tell you this... my driver someday steal my mom things when my mom sick of cancer, i saw it, couple days later his dad dead by my guardian, theres another people too that her family dead couple days after doing something bad to me, this 1 i cant talk about because im still have connection with her ,also when 2 of my friend mock me because i sit alone in the back (because in middle is full).. suddenly i feel angry (not yelling or anything) then i feel all of my chi go out and then their lab computer freeze up.. just that 2 humans computer in University lab, even shutdown button do nothing, and tomorrow 1 of them become really sick.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SEDRChang

Hello SEDRChang, I have played around with cloud bursting and proved to my self many times that it is real. I could pick out one cloud out of a string of three and make it dissolve while the other two remain unchanged. Some people call it Orgon energy but of course eastern people call it Chi.

This is the first time I have heard anyone describe the buzzes which I have experienced thousands of times around the time of falling to sleep. Following this my consciousness becomes alert and I experience lucid dreaming, It used to frighten me as a child but I came to except as normal over the years.

edit on 7-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

SEDRChang, friendly advice mate, never use your power to hurt another person, there are consequences that will be returned to you through Karma, you must learn to control it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345
originally posted by: post=18741776 SEDRChang

" Grandiose delusions or grandiosity
Sometimes people with psychosis will believe that they are special or chosen. They may believe that they are a saint or a prophet sent by God or that they are Jesus Christ himself. They may sometimes believe that they are the reincarnation of some famous person from history or entertainment. They may also believe that they can control the weather, world events or other people’s thoughts. Grandiose thinking can sometimes lead to dangerous behaviour when the person starts to believe that they are invulnerable or can fly and will attempt to prove it "

livingwithschizophreniauk.org/symptoms-of-schizophrenia/

I have long been aware that the Grand Delusion phase of a Schizo... is because that individual is not in mastery of their Gift...

the Grand delusions are the product of an untrained neophyte, a schizo who is unenlightened and unschooled in the intricacies of Ones' social position ... for example: since 1969, I knew about the destruction of the WTC towers even as they were being planned and to never work at/ visit/ or frequent the WTC or the Pentagon...

my Guide/ my visits to the hall-of-records (journey into the collective consciousness) made known to me that I was just one individual among possibly hundreds worldwide who were allowed the 'foresight' of the future 911 event (aware in 1995) to warn others, actually only to warn the 'others' who had an important part in post 911 events... to totally avoid the WTC+Pentagon as career work places...

This schizo felt that personal, face-to-face sharing about the WTC/Pentagon dangers was much more preferable than to get on a soap-box and proclaim this message at any Town Square or on those Public Service announcement programs on TV at 3:00 AM...
(I can hear the gears meshing, that I am still a 'grand delusion' psycho, just 2 times removed, in insisting I was just part of a select group, instead of a unique person with a special mission to do)

Chi balls are also "Psyche punches" in my experience,
I would throw these Phyche Punches at public figures like Muskie or McGovern when I was physically in the crowd where they were....
I also PP'd Abbie Hoffman, but once was not near enough...As he always remained in the fringe area of aligning with the Weathermen/Weather Underground (which is Barack's brainwashed upbringing)

edit on th31141794071007252014 by St Udio because: edit spacing & RE:

edit on th31141794134207352014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I have long been aware that the Grand Delusion phase of a Schizo... is because that individual is not in mastery of their Gift...
the Grand delusions are the product of an untrained neophyte, a schizo who is unenlightened and unschooled ...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Anosognosia wrote:-
" Anosognosia is the single largest reason why individuals with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder do not take their medications. "
wikipedia.org/wiki/Anosognosia#Psychiatry
edit on DecemberSun, 07 Dec 2014 02:52:00 -0600am12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
ok ill ask some questions.

Can you control the weather at will? If so how do you do this? What does it feel like to you to be connected to the wind Did you learn this through meditation? Do you see energy in the air? How do you absorb it from around you? What does that feel like? Can you heal people?

What are the these immortal spirits you are talking about?
Do they have names?
Are they physical beings?
Have they ever lived on earth?
Do they have a message for us?
What do they do?

What is going to happen in 2015? Any specific events you can predict?
edit on 7-12-2014 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think your fake or you have a really bad spirit beside you and i wont call it spirit because i don't believe in that occultism crap. But yes i do believe there are other beings in parallel world which few people can access.

If your buddy harmed people on physical world then that will have a consequences and if you made him do it, you will be in big trouble. Physical world is bad world according to parallel non physical world. In physical world people cheat, steal, kill, betray and do much other things. And those things are not possible in non physical world.

So what the hell are you talking about that your spirit hurt them, ask him why he do that and what are consequences.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Frank12345

On the contrary..

The Rosenhan experiment was a famous experiment done in order to determine the validity of psychiatric diagnosis.

The first part involved the use of healthy associates or "pseudopatients" (three women and five men) who briefly feigned auditory hallucinations in an attempt to gain admission to 12 different psychiatric hospitals in five different States in various locations in the United States. All were admitted and diagnosed with psychiatric disorders. After admission, the pseudopatients acted normally and told staff that they felt fine and had no longer experienced any additional hallucinations.

All were forced to admit to having a mental illness and agree to take antipsychotic drugs as a condition of their release. The average time that the patients spent in the hospital was 19 days. All but one were diagnosed with schizophrenia "in remission" before their release.

Rosenhan's study was done in two parts. The first part involved the use of healthy associates or "pseudopatients" (three women and five men) who briefly feigned auditory hallucinations in an attempt to gain admission to 12 different psychiatric hospitals in five different States in various locations in the United States. All were admitted and diagnosed with psychiatric disorders.

After admission, the pseudopatients acted normally and told staff that they felt fine and had no longer experienced any additional hallucinations. All were forced to admit to having a mental illness and agree to take antipsychotic drugs as a condition of their release. The average time that the patients spent in the hospital was 19 days. All but one were diagnosed with schizophrenia "in remission" before their release. The second part of his study involved an offended hospital administration challenging Rosenhan to send pseudopatients to its facility, whom its staff would then detect.

Rosenhan agreed and in the following weeks out of 193 new patients the staff identified 41 as potential pseudopatients, with 19 of these receiving suspicion from at least 1 psychiatrist and 1 other staff member. In fact, Rosenhan had sent no one to the hospital.

The study concluded "it is clear that we cannot distinguish the sane from the insane in psychiatric hospitals" and also illustrated the dangers of dehumanization and labeling in psychiatric institutions

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-12-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

Hello SEDRChang, I have played around with cloud bursting and proved to my self many times that it is real. I could pick out one cloud out of a string of three and make it dissolve while the other two remain unchanged. Some people call it Orgon energy but of course eastern people call it Chi.

This is the first time I have heard anyone describe the buzzes which I have experienced thousands of times around the time of falling to sleep. Following this my consciousness becomes alert and I experience lucid dreaming, It used to frighten me as a child but I came to except as normal over the years.

Orgon? i even never heard that lol , yep asian people use 'Chi' or 'Qi'

Hey have you ever receive somekind of signal from the sky? i often got signal or radiation that come from no where, sometimes from sky, and yes i can feel radiation, when people turn old tv on(you know that old big thick tv have big damn radiation right?) .. when im like 8 years old i already know the people inside that house watching tv, and also when i hold a phone with big radiation (all phone have radiation).. my hand hurt instantly

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

SEDRChang, friendly advice mate, never use your power to hurt another person, there are consequences that will be returned to you through Karma, you must learn to control it.

I never use it, my guardian and my inner self do that, i NEVER purposely like giving order 'kill' to my guardian for that 2 people or like make their computer totally freeze or make that 1 girl sick , its like instantly and/or my guardian do so.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
-somehow double post-
edit on 7-12-2014 by SEDRChang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
ok ill ask some questions.

Can you control the weather at will? If so how do you do this? What does it feel like to you to be connected to the wind Did you learn this through meditation? Do you see energy in the air? How do you absorb it from around you? What does that feel like? Can you heal people?

What are the these immortal spirits you are talking about?
Do they have names?
Are they physical beings?
Have they ever lived on earth?
Do they have a message for us?
What do they do?

What is going to happen in 2015? Any specific events you can predict?

Well first i must be outside so my body feel wind/rain, then i just feel ,and do what i want to do.. i cant explain it, i even didnt think or giving order or speak(usually in Youtube, people that do 'weather control' do that)

No i dont know how to meditate, my mom can, but i cant and lazy to learn it lol , like i said.. i just then feel it, OH YA I FORGOT TO MENTION... that 'feel' is confirmed when my friend JV.. that can see aura.. Freaked out when i ask him to see what color my aura is... he shocked to see that when my aura color is blue, yellow ,etc then turned to White.. then i make a 'chi' ball in my hand.. and he with shock face say 'thats.. a ball' , so aura=chi , and its raining outside, then we go outside and i playing with it, like make it rain heavier, changing wind direction, etc and he say he can see my chi is like 'flying' like rubber connected to the sky.

Spirit is spirit, but in other world/dimension, when we die.. we become spirit.. but not immortal , while theres a lot of immortal spirits, theres basically 3 'faction' that is Demon , Spirit Being(White tiger, dragon,etc) , Fallen Angel. Further info.. my fingers tired, can you ask less lol

I have guardian but i cant see or hear, but i can feel her, only JV and RL that can hear & see(i dont know how), so i always ask to them for anything(and they on vacation for couple days in other city)

For prediction i must ask JV and RL

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
I think your fake or you have a really bad spirit beside you and i wont call it spirit because i don't believe in that occultism crap. But yes i do believe there are other beings in parallel world which few people can access.

If your buddy harmed people on physical world then that will have a consequences and if you made him do it, you will be in big trouble. Physical world is bad world according to parallel non physical world. In physical world people cheat, steal, kill, betray and do much other things. And those things are not possible in non physical world.

So what the hell are you talking about that your spirit hurt them, ask him why he do that and what are consequences.

You can have your opinion , if you dont believe anything here, you can 'not see' this thread

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345

originally posted by: SEDRChang
Here i say, you dont know what i know or what i have, you are not God, stop judging and stop feel so smart.

I'm not a god, or a psychiatrist, but I recognise
delusions-of-grandeur and I'm doing you a favour by pointing this out to you as your delusions could cause you very serious problems if you believe them to be true.
[ The people in this forum who are humouring you are not helping you : some are fellow-sufferers who are not taking their medication ].

Do you even realized that You are like the people that telling Galileo that he is crazy for telling/announcing Earth is not the center of 'universe'/system.. but Sun

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I thank you for sharing your experiences with us, I would ask you to channel your spirits to bring all of the human race to a greater and higher counsiousness, that we might all percieve spiritual truths in our own lives.

Love and blessings my friend

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Yes we often misspell it as Chi but it is more or less the same thing and was once more common in belief around the world.

India it is known as Prahnic energy and focused through meditive yoga.

Ancient egypt had something a little different and more like the astral body called the Ka (Car without the R), this was both a spirit body and an energy that could be focused and tapped, ancient egyptian mystic's were once famous for there occult magic and many remnant's of there ancient magic such as the Voodu/effigy/fetish doll are found in other african culture's.

This is a form of sympathetic magic and uses a bond to a living person to inflic harm, control or even heal and was practiced far and wide, it may actually long predate the egyptian civilization's five thousand years of history as suspected fetish doll's have been found everywhere in the world.

Sympathetic magic when used for harm has a dark effect on it's caster as there is nothing for nothing especially in magic and such abuse costs dearly but it is one of the oldest form's and has it's parralel in modern quantum resonance theory which given the mind can effect state's of reality is very intriguing.

Indeed every culture with a long history seem's to recognize in one form or another some kind of energy or spiritual body, in indian belief and the chinese belief that the indian belief spawned it is seen as a living energy that is everywhere or in western term's a spiritual aether that has both negative (dead or bad) and positive (living or good) polarity's, focusing positive Chi/Qui is seen as beneficial to health, in addition chinese Qui has hard and soft energy's as used in martial art's meditation.

In yoga and Tai Chi breathing excercises are part of the practice of expelling negative or bad Chi/Qui and absorbing Possitive Chi/Qui.

Ancient chinese Tau or Daoism as well as Japanese Zen have other concept's but the chinese Qui is a mix of those and the later buddhist inspired Prahnic energy belief, the Japanese martial masters claim they do not believe in it but they still have Ki, which is of course simply Chi/Qui but interpret it more to do with will and focus.

Obviously Indonesia has ancient connections to India and it's own very ancient civilization which may be just as old as those in India and there was once a television series about two men travelling in the ring of fire, one got a very bad sty in his eye and it was swollen causing him great pain so being far from modern real doctor so they then went to see a local healer, this guy had trained as his father before him had in focusing and polarising there energy claiming it was possible to store up energy in his body and use it like a battery.

There were no wire's, no mechanical or chemical battery's and he was barefoot but he rubbed his hand's together then meditated, with his face showing immense concentration he passed his hand up and down over the eye of the traveller and sparks could be seen jumping from his palm down onto the eye, it caused no pain and the sty was healed, this needless to say convinced these two documentary making traveller's back in the 1980's.

I may have misremembered the indonesian oddysey but here it is, I saw it decade's ago but just decided to have a look for it on you tube.

edit on 7-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I thank you for sharing your experiences with us, I would ask you to channel your spirits to bring all of the human race to a greater and higher counsiousness, that we might all percieve spiritual truths in our own lives.

Love and blessings my friend

Cant promise that, i dont know how to do 'channel' thing, its JV and RL that can do that, i once offered to learn more by them but i refused , because i dont want to suddenly can see other world and weird things lol

But yeah.. who doesnt like peace

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Yes we often misspell it as Chi but it is more or less the same thing and was once more common in belief around the world.

India it is known as Prahnic energy and focused through meditive yoga.

Ancient egypt had something a little different and more like the astral body called the Ka (Car without the R), this was both a spirit body and an energy that could be focused and tapped, ancient egyptian mystic's were once famous for there occult magic and many remnant's of there ancient magic such as the Voodu/effigy/fetish doll are found in other african culture's.

This is a form of sympathetic magic and uses a bond to a living person to inflic harm, control or even heal and was practiced far and wide, it may actually long predate the egyptian civilization's five thousand years of history as suspected fetish doll's have been found everywhere in the world.

Sympathetic magic when used for harm has a dark effect on it's caster as there is nothing for nothing especially in magic and such abuse costs dearly but it is one of the oldest form's and has it's parralel in modern quantum resonance theory which given the mind can effect state's of reality is very intriguing.

Indeed every culture with a long history seem's to recognize in one form or another some kind of energy or spiritual body, in indian belief and the chinese belief that the indian belief spawned it is seen as a living energy that is everywhere or in western term's a spiritual aether that has both negative (dead or bad) and positive (living or good) polarity's, focusing positive Chi/Qui is seen as beneficial to health, in addition chinese Qui has hard and soft energy's as used in martial art's meditation.

In yoga and Tai Chi breathing excercises are part of the practice of expelling negative or bad Chi/Qui and absorbing Possitive Chi/Qui.

Ancient chinese Tau or Daoism as well as Japanese Zen have other concept's but the chinese Qui is a mix of those and the later buddhist inspired Prahnic energy belief, the Japanese martial masters claim they do not believe in it but they still have Ki, which is of course simply Chi/Qui but interpret it more to do with will and focus.

Obviously Indonesia has ancient connections to India and it's own very ancient civilization which may be just as old as those in India and there was once a television series about two men travelling in the ring of fire, one got a very bad sty in his eye and it was swollen causing him great pain so being far from modern real doctor then went to see a local healer, this guy had trained as his father before him had in focusing and polarising there energy claiming it was possible to store up energy in his body and use it like a battery.

There were no wire's, no mechanical or chemical battery's and he was barefoot but he rubbed his hand's together then meditated, with his face showing immense concentration he passed his hand up and down over the eye of the traveller and sparks could be seen jumping from his palm down onto the eye, it cause no pain and the sty was healed, this needless to say convinced these two documentary making traveller's back in the 1980's.

Hear hear

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join