It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO DOCUMENTARY : Aliens exist on the moon 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
I find it to be a pretty interesting video. And nothing has really been proven about as much as nothing's been truly debunked. The words of the guy who wanted to see the high res pictures at Nasa and what he said when he saw them: say what you will, "He's lying," etc. I just don't believe everyone is lying, certainly not the amount of people that have been in his position and said similar things. For me, yes, it's as easy as that to have me leaning far closer to that direction rather than "everything is a hoax."

Please be more specific about your pronouns, I'm not following your references. If you're going to decide to believe somebody. shouldn't you at least know his name instead of 'that guy'?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
because they don't want us to know its been inhabited for a long time. they want it to come out in drips and drabs and only to the point that we find bacteria and not established civilizations. a reply to: JadeStar

According to who?

And if that were true why would an esteemed professor at Arizona State University who has plenty of dealings with NASA be interested in you and I studying LRO imagery to look for anything anomalous?

From Universe Today:

Two researchers at Arizona State University (ASU) have made a rather controversial proposal: have the public and other researchers study the high-resolution photographs of the Moon already being taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), to look for anomalies that may possibly be evidence of artifacts leftover from previous alien visitation. The theory is that if our solar system had been visited in the past, the Moon would have made an ideal base from which to study the Earth. The paper has just been recently published in the journal Acta Astronautica.

Professor Paul Davies and research technician Robert Wagner admit that the chances of success are very small, but argue that the endeavour would be worth the minimal investment required. The photographs are already being taken on a regular basis by LRO. Any interesting finds could be examined by others including imaging professionals. Shape-recognizing software could also be used to help discern any possible artificial artifacts from natural ones.

From the abstract:

The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) has a low probability of success, but it would have a high impact if successful. Therefore it makes sense to widen the search as much as possible within the confines of the modest budget and limited resources currently available. To date, SETI has been dominated by the paradigm of seeking deliberately beamed radio messages.

However, indirect evidence for extraterrestrial intelligence could come from any incontrovertible signatures of non-human technology. Existing searchable databases from astronomy, biology, earth and planetary sciences all offer low-cost opportunities to seek a footprint of extraterrestrial technology. In this paper we take as a case study one particular new and rapidly-expanding database: the photographic mapping of the Moon’s surface by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) to 0.5 m resolution. Although there is only a tiny probability that alien technology would have left traces on the moon in the form of an artifact or surface modification of lunar features, this location has the virtue of being close, and of preserving traces for an immense duration.

Systematic scrutiny of the LRO photographic images is being routinely conducted anyway for planetary science purposes, and this program could readily be expanded and outsourced at little extra cost to accommodate SETI goals, after the fashion of the SETI@home and Galaxy Zoo projects.

More here.

That seems to refute your idea that "they" don't want us to find or know about established civilizations you imagine inhabit them moon.
edit on 8-12-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
according to me. lol
two things about that article

1: it was a proposal in a journal three years ago by a professor and his assistant.
2: the guy is already watering it down for various reasons.

"they"? hardly groundbreaking. Just like the baloney with the latest comet data, and they still call it a dirty snowball? one other reason "they" might want to "look" for that stuff is so "they" can control the story.

a reply to: JadeStar

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
I find it to be a pretty interesting video. And nothing has really been proven about as much as nothing's been truly debunked. The words of the guy who wanted to see the high res pictures at Nasa and what he said when he saw them: say what you will, "He's lying," etc. I just don't believe everyone is lying, certainly not the amount of people that have been in his position and said similar things. For me, yes, it's as easy as that to have me leaning far closer to that direction rather than "everything is a hoax."

No active debunking is necessary. These photographs debunk themselves. Anyone that goes along with this buffoonery, undermine the folks that take this phenomena seriously. As Buzz Aldrin said in the video- "kooky part of the public..."

That "wagon wheel" photograph looks more like a giant bowl of Honeycomb cereal. Equally ridiculous:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Listen closely to the lyrics of this song at 2:24:

WARNING: There is some language in the video.

Your thread title made me think of the song. I haven't watched the documentary yet, but thanks for sharing! I will watch it.

edit on 12/10/2014 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Are there any pics of the satellite dish and cooling tower anomalies talked about in the video?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

That "wagon wheel" photograph looks more like a giant bowl of Honeycomb cereal. Equally ridiculous:

Honeycomb's big

Yeah yeah yeah!

It's not small

No no no!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join