It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO DOCUMENTARY : Aliens exist on the moon 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Really nice early Christmas present for ATS crowd.
I really enjoyed it, some old material mixed in, but it relevant to the topic
Dont want to go into details and spoil it, watch it already !

There's a new documentary about to be released on the SyFy channel entitled "Aliens on the Moon: The Truth Exposed." The two-hour special will be exposing the truth about aliens on the moon, producer Robert Kiviat has put together this movie. He's known for documentaries such as Alien Autopsy Fact or Fiction? and Best UFO Cases Ever Caught on Tape. The 2014 UFO documentary will air on July 20th, so set your DVR's or mark it on your calendar. SyFy has made the claim never-before-seen photos from NASA will be shown in this documentary, revealing installations, factories, saucers, hangers and huge satellite dishes on the moon. Astronauts and other experts will be in the film to comment, I think this is one show worth checking out

I hope some photo experts and deep thinkers will dig deeper into some of the cases presented in the documentary.

edit on 4-12-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

i actually believe we have structures on the moon...like balloon structures that just inflate....if anything just for testing...it seems to me like why wouldn't you? you woudlnt need a heavy material at all and it would just have to hold oxygen....if a tiny meteor tore through you could fix it with duct tape literally....makes me wonder how much stuff up there is ours but why keep it a secret that we are putting that on there....so i dont know but its a fascinating topic

edit: ok im watching the video and pretty disappointed so far...they are posting completely debunked photos

edit on 4-12-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

1:03:30
Thats new for me..

Oh and when you say complety debunked, how is that even possible...
There have been no official explination for any of those pictures

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
pretty lame IMHO...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

one photo..the lights in the crater was completely debunked..it has been recreated multiple times along other mountain tops

in fact there is a thread on ats about it that is really interesting...i totally thought the lights were something real but i forget who showed how it can be recreated easily... so im bothered they put that photo in the documentary however its still worth watching...im far along now and its very interesting

sorry edit again: you see the wagon wheel photo? That one is neat..never seen that one

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That's a term debunkers throw out hoping you will disbelieve. No it's not provable.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
That's a term debunkers throw out hoping you will disbelieve.

That's a term believers throw out hoping you will believe.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You know what is going to be funny. When we do get confirmation of these structures all of you that say its all fake, hoaxed or debunked are going to be eating crow. Ive got a question for you. Every time a pic comes out are you climbing in your little car and flying off to the moon and looking at the possible artifact. No you are not. You see just because it can be made to look that way by other means doesn't mean that that is the truth and its debunked. Technically untill you can stand on the moon and see for yourself none of these can be debunked.

We each have our theories about what they could be but untill we are there looking we cant prove them either way. So before you start saying its fake or im right and you are wrong hop on your little rocket launch yourself land on the moon and prove it.:
edit on 4-12-2014 by CaptNemo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is not exactly new like your thread title says. Syfy will host the world premiere of ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSTED, a two-hour event documentary special on Sunday July 20, 2014.
I seen this months ago. I think it is worth watching

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm confused. Has this documentary already been on Syfy this past July 20th, 2014?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Difficult to know what to think about some of the stuff, and there is NASA's Plasma Physicist from Lunar Clementine Mission Dr Brandenburgh talking about the Mapping mission Clementine, and maybe I misheard, but did he say they looked for artificial structures? He is said to be very smart, yet he writes under a nom de plume about UFOs, whether thats sci fi I don't know, but here in this video he is sort of in a conspiratorial mood? The documentary is presented better than some of their other offerings. The 'parked up' saucer is a little ambiguous, it could just be a series of smaller craters, while the half buried, 'mining' wheels could be something similar, but do still look very unnatural, much more so even.

The 'flying V' shape made up of seven dots seen in Google Moon which is featured, I spotted, must be a couple of years ago now, in fact it opens up as a strip on Google Earth each time I use it. The dots are likely a layering effect as they soon disappear at a certain stage when you zoom out and similar dots appear and disappear in the same way, in other parts of Google Moon...I suspect the Huff post guy knows what they are, and is spoofing.
edit on 4-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptNemo2012
You know what is going to be funny. When we do get confirmation of these structures all of you that say its all fake, hoaxed or debunked are going to be eating crow. Ive got a question for you. Every time a pic comes out are you climbing in your little car and flying off to the moon and looking at the possible artifact. No you are not. You see just because it can be made to look that way by other means doesn't mean that that is the truth and its debunked. Technically untill you can stand on the moon and see for yourself none of these can be debunked.

We each have our theories about what they could be but untill we are there looking we cant prove them either way. So before you start saying its fake or im right and you are wrong hop on your little rocket launch yourself land on the moon and prove it.:

The conditioning in the mainstream, parrot public is so well ingrained, it's going to take a long time for them to believe in the truth of what is actually going on with regards to the UFO phenomenon. They dare not think for themselves and god forbid they give the impression they don't fit in, #OMG!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Don't need to. NASA's already done it. In high resolution.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Already saw it a few months ago...and we discussed in here as well...interesting....just not new....was pretty good....believe it was on in summer

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

After the airbrushing.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Already saw it a few months ago...and we discussed in here as well...interesting....just not new....was pretty good....believe it was on in summer....

July 20 was original air date

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

originally posted by: draknoir2

After the airbrushing.

Yes seriously. Just because NASA said it. has to be true. Omg we have several people saying NASA is airbrushing out anything they don't want us to see. But I guess there all lying. Sorry people but government agencies lie. We have so many cases of them lying that it is getting ridiculous. Why would anyone think NASA is any different.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

People need to realize that gov agencies only show or tell us what they want us to know. They keep getting caught in lies yet people still are on the oh they said it, it must be true kick. I just don't get it. All I know is when the truth does come out many of us are going to be sitting in our living rooms laughing because we have been trying to tell people to think for themselves and don't believe everything the government says.

Who are these people to think that if the government doesn't want us to know that they still know better even though they have never set foot on the moon to see for themselves. All I am saying is they can not truly be debunked until a non biased true live feed happens and astronauts walk right up to these areas with us watching or we go and see for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The most relevant point made in that Vid was the " The moon is strategic, who ever owns the moon will own the earth, its either going to be the human race or somebody else"
If that is the only thing you take from that Vid take that.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
The most relevant point made in that Vid was the " The moon is strategic, who ever owns the moon will own the earth, its either going to be the human race or somebody else"

It's too far away to be strategic. There days of flying to get back to Earth, and everybody can see you coming. Or if you try to build a big death ray there. You'll be noticed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join