It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Resolution: Israel Must Renounce Nuclear Arms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Royal76
a reply to: Nemithesis

Wow! All i've got to say is this is the kind've crap you get when you have a Muslim in the white house. So the one none Muslim country in the Middle East is supposed to give up the one real deterrent it has against all the Muslim countries surrounding it who want them dead lol God the UN is so useless. Anybody here who supports this has their head so far up their you know what that its crazy. People are always whining about Israel doing this, doing that. But its all just propaganda, and i'm not jewish. I support Israels right to exist.

Let's just assume for a moment that Obama is a Muslim, would you please explain how that is relevant, at all, to a resolution passed by the UN?

Since you don't seem to know what the UN is, and are obsessed with Obama, it's understandable that you would assume he would have something to do with it, but he doesn't. This doesn't have anything to do with Obama, he doesn't rule the UN. In fact, if you read the article you would find the US was OPPOSED to this resolution, which means the Muslim Obama was in favor of Israel keeping nuclear weapons if you assume he controls the US votes at the UN.

You hate Obama, cool, I do too. But can we please leave the Obama talk to when it's actually relevant?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Royal76
a reply to: buster2010

And what would you have the US do? Let them get slaughtered? What have they done to deserve that? To be honest they are the only country in the whole Middle East who doesn't hate America/Europe to its core. Every other country there hates the US, even its allies. Most Muslim countries live for the day that only Muslims exist on this planet. What do you think the US would do if Canada and Mexico publically stated all the time that they wanted nuclear weapons, because they want to destroy every last American? I really don't understand how anyone can have as much distain and hate for them like everyone here apparently does.

Why do you think Israel is the responsibility of the US?

Israel has an impressive military (partly thanks to the US, you and me paid for their wonderful gadgets) they defeated a coalition of Arab countries in the past without the aid of nuclear weapons, and their military supremacy over their neighbors has only become larger since then. They have nuclear weapons so that if they ARE ever defeated they can still destroy everyone, as in "If I'm going down, I'm taking the world with me" and if you think it's only Arab targets that they have in mind, think again. Israel supports Israel and nobody else.

Your views are frankly just wrong. The entire middle east does not hate America or its citizens. What type of experiences give you that impression? I have met many people from Iraq, Iran, and Syria and they are all just people. There is absolutely a lot of hate for the American government and their actions, hate that is justified after generations of oppression and abuse from Western forces. But the idea that everyone in the middle east just hates Americans is about as ignorant as you can get.

As far as what Israel did to deserve the US abandoning them, how about Israel's attack (and subsequent cover-up, aided by pro-Israeli US politicians) of a US naval vessel in international waters? They purposefully and knowingly attacked and killed US service members. They were never held accountable for that, and they never apologized to the victims and their families.

ETA: Upon re-reading my post I realize I was being a bit insulting so I've edited out the snide remarks. Apologies!
edit on 6-12-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemithesis Ok inspections for Israel and faux inspections for Iran so they can build their bomb. The UN would love to defang Israel but that will never happen.The UN is a cesspool the US needs to kick it out of NY. Yemen is where it belongs.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join