It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Resolution: Israel Must Renounce Nuclear Arms

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Royal76
a reply to: buster2010

And what would you have the US do? Let them get slaughtered? What have they done to deserve that? To be honest they are the only country in the whole Middle East who doesn't hate America/Europe to its core. Every other country there hates the US, even its allies. Most Muslim countries live for the day that only Muslims exist on this planet. What do you think the US would do if Canada and Mexico publically stated all the time that they wanted nuclear weapons, because they want to destroy every last American? I really don't understand how anyone can have as much distain and hate for them like everyone here apparently does.

Did you even bother to read the article? I would guess not. America voted against the resolution. The reason why Israel should be inspected is because they never signed the NPT so that makes their nuclear weapons program illegal. So seeing how they keep constantly screaming about Iran's imaginary nuclear weapons program it's time Israel got a taste of their own medicine. And as long as America backs Israel none of those nations in the ME will attack Israel. Nobody here has any disdain for the Israeli people it's the Nazis that is running their government that people don't like.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Royal76

People are always whining about Israel doing this, doing that. But its all just propaganda

Sorry but it isn't propaganda. If you were to pull your head out of imaginary land and do a little research you would find out the Israel is one of the world's leaders when it comes to war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I support Israels right to exist.

No nation has a right to exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I really don't understand how anyone can have as much distain and hate for them like everyone here apparently does.

Not everyone on ATS hates them, but there are quite a few here that spew their hatred in every anti-Israel thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Nemithesis

Wow! All i've got to say is this is the kind've crap you get when you have a Muslim in the white house. So the one none Muslim country in the Middle East is supposed to give up the one real deterrent it has against all the Muslim countries surrounding it who want them dead lol God the UN is so useless. Anybody here who supports this has their head so far up their you know what that its crazy. People are always whining about Israel doing this, doing that. But its all just propaganda, and i'm not jewish. I support Israels right to exist.

When you talk about the UN doing this but the US not supporting it being because there's "a Muslim in the White House" (LMMFAO), your supporting of Israel's right to exist only hurts public opinion of Israel (in a small, tiny, insignificant way, but nonetheless...)

Let me guess, because Obama is a secret Muslim, Israel will be destroyed, but the US will pretend not to back it with the UN? C'mon...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

a reply to: notmyrealname

Yeah i've been there, and yeah i totally think you don't know what your talking about, and yeah i OBVIOUSLY know more about it than you do. Obviously you only regurgitate what you have been told, so this will be the last i talk to you about this.

Yeah; where when and a possible why would make your statement possibly feasible. I have lived in Multiple locations in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait and a tour in Iraq. You have been where and why for what exactly? I thin kith you are a troll who does deserve the note the understanteth Hashtag. I can and will provide evidence and proof with all the fixings via PM to anyone who wishes to challenge these facts. You sir are are out of your league here….
edit on 4-12-2014 by notmyrealname because: typo due to emotion

Clown
edit on 4-12-2014 by notmyrealname because: added 'clown'

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Things are coming to a head in Israel anyway and with the government the way it is and making Palestinian second class citizens they will loose even more international sympathy and respect. Were they to give the Palestinians back some of their land and create a Palestinian State then all of this would probably stop, till the israeli government does this they will keep twirling around in ever decreasing circles till the lot implodes.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I also don't see how Israel thinks it can demand Iran has no nuclear weapons when it has them and refuses to acknowledge the UN etc. We all know the only reason Saudi doesn't hold them is because she can buy them ready to launch from Pakistan, so perhaps its Pakistan that should be told to give up its nuclear weapons as it already supplies us with enough terrorists to make up armies of the wretches.

I have to admit I have no enthuriasm for any islamic country that practices barbarism, but equally I cannot in all fairness condone israel because its equally barbaric in the way it simply sends in its soldiers to murder innocent palestinians just because they are palestinian. I had heard too many young people from their army say they were instructed to get the bad guys as well as the good. That's equally barbaric. Its hard to understand why we have a large area of land given over to such barbarism in this day and age. Most of the world is struggling with human rights and other troubles, but not the deep rooted, ancient hatred that inflicts the ME and sends its tendrils throughout the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Opium4themasses

Jews have lived in that area since Jacob, most Arabs were shipped in by the Ottoman empire (now known as 'the Turks') to drown out the Jews, most Arabs in that area are second and third generation, before the 1947 war most Jews had lineage going back thousands of years. Although I must admit all the citizens of Canaan were slaughtered when the Jews took over, including the Allies the Jews had, history is truly fascinating.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
a reply to: Opium4themasses

Jews have lived in that area since Jacob, most Arabs were shipped in by the Ottoman empire (now known as 'the Turks') to drown out the Jews, most Arabs in that area are second and third generation, before the 1947 war most Jews had lineage going back thousands of years. Although I must admit all the citizens of Canaan were slaughtered when the Jews took over, including the Allies the Jews had, history is truly fascinating.

In actuality the Israelites (Jews) had no right to the land of Palestine. Sure there were some that lived there along with Christians and Muslims. They lived together in peace and Harmony but none of them had a deep rooted claim to the land.

Some people are asking what is going on. Why is Israel being targeted with disdain and distrust. Just ask a Palestinian why!

For one thing their Nuclear and Chemical Weapons stock is illegal as to never been inspected by the IAEA. In fact any time the IAEA has ever said they were going to inspect Israel's WMD's they flatly refused access to the inspectors. Something to hide?

And if you look at that passage in the three world wars text you may seem to notice a pattern.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Three World Wars

Don't you think that passage states what is going on right now? Apparently this was written in 1871. People have disputed this fact. Even if it wasn't written all that time ago it was quoted at least 25 years ago so it must have some truth to it given what is going on now.

Anyway besides that, Israel took over Palestine using Lies, Rape, Torture, Terrorism and Murder.

Trusting Israel is like trusting a ravenous Crocodile to not snap it's jaws when your head is between them!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nothing is gonna happen to Israel, they own the UN... It's all theatrics.

They are the chosen people, normal rules don't apply to them.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
"No nation has a right to exist."

Oh, they don't? Then I guess using whatever means to continue being a nation and to continue to exist is perfectly justified. Tell any country that they don't have a right to exist and we'll see what happens. Since no nations have a *right* to exist, I guess you forcefully keep your own citizens, land, property, policies with power then, right? Right.

edit on 4-12-2014 by obliterate because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2014 by obliterate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't understand why people call the actions of a nation state "illegal". Unless the nation has agreed to limit it's authority within its own borders, it has complete sovereignty within its borders.

The UN has proven time and time again to be useless in both military and humanitarian enterprizes. It has not earned the right to tell any nation what to do.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Personaly Id be a lot happier if they renounced apartheid and genocide first.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What is the rationale behind the resolution? Israel did not sign any treaties about Nuclear Weapons and them having them is not even proven (though most likely true).

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

So then Israel taking all the Palestinian land is fine, because Palestine has no right to exist. Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So then Israel taking all the Palestinian land is fine, because Palestine has no right to exist. Thanks for clearing that up!

No because as it has been pointed out to you numerous times but you seem to fail to comprehend is that stealing land by force is against international law. This is a little law that Israeli supporters get so confused over.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What is the rationale behind the resolution? Israel did not sign any treaties about Nuclear Weapons and them having them is not even proven (though most likely true).

That's right they never signed any treaties that is why their program is illegal so they should be forced to give them up. People support the idea to go to war with Iran to remove their imaginary weapons so why shouldn't Israel face the same fate?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Nemithesis

People are always whining about Israel doing this, doing that. But its all just propaganda, and i'm not jewish. I support Israels right to exist.

You mean like the orchestrated land-grab in 1948, and the subsequent attempts at "inflation/expansion" that continue to this day? And at the cost of Palestinian lives?

The only victims here are the Palestinians.

Israel has absolutely no use for nuclear weapons...PERIOD!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Combined Arab armies have not attacked Israel since 1973.On or around when Israel allegedly acquired nuclear weapons.They should give up their their only serious defense why?Never happen.

Sure they have.

Those arab armies have been fighting a proxy war against Israel ever since.

Hell where do people think Hamas, and Hezzbollah get those rockets from?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

That's right they never signed any treaties that is why their program is illegal so they should be forced to give them up. People support the idea to go to war with Iran to remove their imaginary weapons so why shouldn't Israel face the same fate?

Can you show me what makes them illegal? I asked what makes it illegal, and your response is simply they are illegal.

Compelling evidence!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join