It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What mind/spritual training do you do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I do concentration exercises for around 20-30 minutes a day, to strengthen the power of my mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rtardx
Lulz i star and flag for all to see this rtard.

I shoot ducks. No really. Sony DSC H300X

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

what does that do for ya?

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Gives me nice pictures of ducks.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I paint and play guitar for a few hours a day.
Do at least a hundred pushups and situps.
Jog/walk a few miles.
Drink and screw as much as possible.
Don't eat junk food.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

A meditate for five or ten minutes focusing my mind on an imaginary image of a golden apple. I often use this process to fall asleep.

I also write, read, play video games and also dungeons and dragons as often as possible. You may not think these activities sound very mind enhancing but they are.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

no, I actually do those kind of concentration exercises, I want to move it to 40 minutes a day. But I don't know if my mind can take that on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I play the role of saviour for my keyboard...

I manage to save it from my face bashing on it repeatedly every day that I talk to Christians about Christianity

Its quite the mental work out lemmie tell ya...

edit on 2-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
i try to astral project every night. I also try to meditate twice a day for 20 to 45 minutes. I practice telekinesis and i also like to go camping in the woods and experiment with plants
I also like to listen to channelers on youtube sometimes.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I practice contemplation and I do this whilst performing everyday tasks.

It involves delving into my thoughts, memories, and dreams.

edit on 2-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i try to astral project every night. I also try to meditate twice a day for 20 to 45 minutes. I practice telekinesis and i also like to go camping in the woods and experiment with plants
I also like to listen to channelers on youtube sometimes.

Still haven't astral projected yet and no telekinesis.

I just play around with flowing chi thru my body and giving a little low level Reiki. Been playing around with intent manifestation telepathy and achieved perfect synchronicity once.

I hope you have fun.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I try to meditate daily wane my mind from things that weaken the physical body like masturbation and look for spiritual things online that help me understand greater universal truths.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I become aware of the present moment through passive awareness. I don't think (bring images into the screen of my mind) about the past or the future unless absolutely necessary. I live right now because nothing else exists. It's good, you should try it.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I practice Falun Dafa. It includes a series of simple exercises, a sitting meditation, and a set of moral guidelines that are just sort of understood at each level. There are actual tangible results both physically, mentally, and spiritually and it has changed my life fundamentally. I don't need more than what it has given me and frankly couldn't imagine what that would be.

Good thread

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I usually meditate for 40 minutes a day. This usually helps me to relax faster in the evening. In the evening I'm able to astral project easily. It also keeps me from remote influencing when I don't want to. Nice post.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I look up books online that saints wrote which speak of the way things are and how they may become. When I see somthing that would upset me I think to myself that this is simply a reflection from within myself for if we are all one then to hate others is to only hate myself. I then think of the atoms protons nuetrons and electrons how they are formed on the perodic table and how we are all no different, just illusion seperates us.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The whole point is have fun with what your doing. If your having fun doing anything, your living right.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
on a side note, how do you get some?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join