It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Corruption PROOF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: deadeyedick

a reply to: Grovit

false i used the fastest people in the world being tall when asked by another member what size has to do with speed. you are being very misleading of my statments.

the question was put to me as why if lineman are faster than corner backs. i did not bring up the references but noted that the fastest are usually tall.

No....the question was put to you that cornerbacks are faster than linemen....size being the key.

what is your point? you tried to say that big people are slow and you were wrong. i agreed that we could only know the truth of that by looking at browns past.

the other member tried to say i for know reason included kenyan runners into the debate.

fact is that lies were presented to the gj.

YOU brought up the Kenyan reference. People the size of Brown ARE slow, hence my lineman versus cornerback scenario.....you don't see linemen going for touchdown pass because they are SLOW. Show me a 290lb 6'4" Kenyan that won any race EVER. And that is without being shot, high or wearing your shorts around your thighs....all hindering the speed and agility of said Kenyan......

Michael Brown was the same size as a lineman, he was high, he was shot, and he had his pants around his thighs....SLOW....pretty simple to see that.

No lies were presented and the GJ had time even before the hearing to learn of the story. They were presented with the best factual evidence that both sides could come up with and decided not to indict....pretty simple again....

are you now trying to assert that brown when charging in a threatening manner was traveling slower than an average human walks? that is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

his previous job ended because of some type of racial issues.

there were issues with the department...

do you know he was involved or are you inventing another connection?

i did not say either way but pointed the poster to check out the threads and see. i now point you to the link in my op where wilson was interviewed by a reporter where wilson stated brown tossed the cigars in the car when asked about the robbery.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

i did not say either way but pointed the poster to check out the threads and see. i now point you to the link in my op where wilson was interviewed by a reporter where wilson stated brown tossed the cigars in the car when asked about the robbery.

you may not have said directly in this thread but the implication is there.

so did he toss cigars in the car or throw cigars at wilson?

its not the same thing.

you seem to be a stickler for facts so which is it?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

false i used the fastest people in the world being tall when asked by another member what size has to do with speed. you are being very misleading of my statments.

the question was put to me as why if lineman are faster than corner backs. i did not bring up the references but noted that the fastest are usually tall.

No....the question was put to you that cornerbacks are faster than linemen....size being the key.

what is your point? you tried to say that big people are slow and you were wrong. i agreed that we could only know the truth of that by looking at browns past.

the other member tried to say i for know reason included kenyan runners into the debate.

fact is that lies were presented to the gj.

YOU brought up the Kenyan reference. People the size of Brown ARE slow, hence my lineman versus cornerback scenario.....you don't see linemen going for touchdown pass because they are SLOW. Show me a 290lb 6'4" Kenyan that won any race EVER. And that is without being shot, high or wearing your shorts around your thighs....all hindering the speed and agility of said Kenyan......

Michael Brown was the same size as a lineman, he was high, he was shot, and he had his pants around his thighs....SLOW....pretty simple to see that.

No lies were presented and the GJ had time even before the hearing to learn of the story. They were presented with the best factual evidence that both sides could come up with and decided not to indict....pretty simple again....

are you now trying to assert that brown when charging in a threatening manner was traveling slower than an average human walks? that is nonsense.

No...I am suggesting that he may have started out as fast as a normal human being (first couple steps), but hindered by being high, pants around his thighs and hit with multiple shots he slowed quite a bit then dropped from the head shot (ever run through gunfire and been hit a few times? tends to slow people down a bit).....as in the bullets slowed him down in his charge....the threat was still there as we was still coming forward.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Woah woah woah, what's this about somebody throwing cigars at somebody?

deadeye has said in multiple posts that brown threw the cigars 'back at wilson' when wilson first rolled up.

Ahhhh. So where in any of the testimony or evidence was it that the cigars were thrown at anybody? I clearly missed that.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You are also ignoring the fact that he realized that Brown matched the description from the robbery earlier when he saw the cigars and when he backed up to get out of the car, Brown slammed the door shut on him.....again, not something you do to a police officer if you are not looking to get your butt kicked, then make it worse by assaulting him INSIDE his own vehicle....brilliant....but hey....it was all the officers fault.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ahhhh. So where in any of the testimony or evidence was it that the cigars were thrown at anybody? I clearly missed that.

its on the same page that talks about the witness that was threatened with death i think.
the next page deals with his math problem...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Assumption as fact. Seems to be standard on this event.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ahhh. I'm googling as best I can on my phone and have yet to find anything about anybody throwing anything at anybody. And I'm not watching that entire interview looking for a 3 second clip. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

dont waste your time.
i dont know if it is an actual fact. im just being a smart ass.
its a 'fact' thet deadeye tossed out
its also a 'fact' that he claims things are fact when they are not

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

its on the same page that talks about the witness that was threatened with death i think.

the next page deals with his math problem...

false that is an accusation made by me stating that since we have found wilsons testimony to be false then we can not know if witnesses were threatened. if you take into account that the first statments made by witnesses match the physical evidense then you could draw that conclusion.

if you want to go over the statments made by wilson again we can. but i assume that since you have mentioned you are monitoring multiple threads you now know the truth but willfully ignore it and attempt to defame me with your false remarks numerous times here that have all been based on unverfible bs.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You are also ignoring the fact that he realized that Brown matched the description from the robbery earlier when he saw the cigars and when he backed up to get out of the car, Brown slammed the door shut on him.....again, not something you do to a police officer if you are not looking to get your butt kicked, then make it worse by assaulting him INSIDE his own vehicle....brilliant....but hey....it was all the officers fault.

you leave out too much detail to be accurate. let's focus again on the op and timing.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
wilson stated. brown turned around and began to run at him and never stopped the whole time and never slowed down. After the first couple steps brown took wilson said get on the ground multiple times. All that takes time to happen. How fast can one give multiple commands coherrently and assertain that they are being ignored before begining to fired on the suspect?

would 3 seconds for each command be fair time to say and see that you got no response? Let's say it is fair and that after brown is already in a run we have at least two commands givin that would take at the least 4-8 seconds then include the shot recordings that lasted 6+ seconds.

We now have a minimum of 10 seconds for a person to cover the max distance of 50'. that is impossible and we even used the minimum time frame and the maximum distance suggested to the gj.

there were lies told and we owe it to justice to find out how far the lies went.
edit on 1-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
get on the ground - 1 sec
wait - 1 sec
get on the ground - 1 sec
wait - 1 sec

total 4 seconds - person isn't going to stop

probably could add another couple of seconds.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Are you asserting that an individual cannot move in a threatening manner if they are slower than average walking speed?

Can someone not attempt to intimidate another while standing still or at a slow walking pace?

edit on 1-12-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

...and you actually think inside a car is cover? No...seriously? You do?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Are you asserting that an individual cannot move in a threatening manner if they are slower than average walking speed?

Can someone not attempt to intimidate another while standing still or at a slow walking pace?
Two words: Darth Vader

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

false that is an accusation made by me stating that since we have found wilsons testimony to be false then we can not know if witnesses were threatened. if you take into account that the first statments made by witnesses match the physical evidense then you could draw that conclusion.

i know it was an accusation made by you. a hilarious one as well.
wilsons testimony was not false.
'we' have not found that to be the case
'you' found that to be the case because 'you' have invented multiple situations and angles to fit 'your' version of what 'you' think happened.

'you' are the one using the distance of 25 feet as fact even though it is an approximate
'you' are the one that decided how long it takes to say what 'you' say wilson said
'you' are the one that brought kenyan distance runners into this discussion
'i' am amused by 'you'

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

not quite but that does not at all match wilsons statments that brown ran at him and never slowed down or stopped.

if one was being threatening and moving slow then that would give on time to get a chuckle or two in before committing murder. it would certainly give you time to pursue other options like a taser.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

...and you actually think inside a car is cover? No...seriously? You do?

Let's go over the options.
You are in your vehicle or near it anyhow. One suspect is a hundred ft. in front of you going away from you and the other is crouched behind a nearby car. What would you do?

no i do not think a vehicle is total protection but offers the most saftey in the circumstance. Perhaps there was something better around for cover but he choose to ignore one suspect and go after the other in the open.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join