It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Corruption PROOF

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Grovit

false i used the fastest people in the world being tall when asked by another member what size has to do with speed. you are being very misleading of my statments.

the question was put to me as why if lineman are faster than corner backs. i did not bring up the references but noted that the fastest are usually tall.

No....the question was put to you that cornerbacks are faster than linemen....size being the key.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

false i used the fastest people in the world being tall when asked by another member what size has to do with speed. you are being very misleading of my statments.

the question was put to me as why if lineman are faster than corner backs. i did not bring up the references but noted that the fastest are usually tall.

i still dont get it...
you keep mentioning the average speed of the average person

do you think a dude that is stoned and pushing 3 bills moves anything like average?

Don't forget he is getting hit with shots and has his shorts around his thighs......but yeah.....still moving like an average healthy adult right? LOL!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

well yeah.
matter of fact he was an alternate for the 28 kilometer run in the olympics

i think he failed a drug test though

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Walking. Running. Charging. Dude made some really poor choices on that day, and repeatedly ignoring the command to "get on the ground" was the final poor choice.

If the store owner had blown his ass away, regardless of number of shots, distance, etc., Michael Brown is just a dead kid and the store owner is hailed as the new poster boy for the NRA.

the same can be said if wilson hd landed the first shot correctly. he did not and put everyone i the neighborhood in danger by chasing one of two suspects while being injured. if they were as bad as made out to be then wilson would have been killed. if wilson was interested in perserving life then he would have used his taser when he left the cruiser.if they had not robbed the store then none of this would have happened.

the problem is that brown was fleeing the scene and wilson told him to put his hands up and brown did then got shot and this was stated to police by 16 people that were forced to say something different when the lives of family were threatened.

he was not the only one making poor choies that day.

Incorrect.....Brown was shot first while assaulting Wilson inside his vehicle, as evidenced by the residue on his hand and his blood inside Wilsons vehicle. But I guess if someone did that to you it would not be life threatening and if you were an LEO you would let them run away without trying to stop them after they attempted to use deadly force to stop you from arresting them?

Seriously...the Ferguson huggers need to just get over the fact that this kid was a complete thug in every sense of the word, not the poster that that community should get behind. He was killed in the act of being a thug....end of story. No police brutality, he disobeyed a direct order at least 3 times AFTER assaulting a police officer and attempting to take the officers weapon.

Sure the is a woulda shoulda coulda situation, but would you be saying the same crap had Brown managed to take the officers pistol and kill the officer? Or would that just be a tragic death because drug using, felon did what they do best?

Oh...ETA....Wilson did not have a taser on him which would be why he didn't use one.....
i did not say that brown was not shot in the manner you described. i said that wilson made first contact by grabbing a one of two possibly armed suspects by the arm from a sitting position because brown tossed the cigars at wilson.

i hear you about the huggers. if we could only silence the opposition then we would all live happily ever after.

in the interview wilson stated he could not reach the taser on his belt so i suppose he took it off before he chased brown right after he patted down the suspect at his back.

everything you use to defend the shooting comes from a gj that has been shown to have facts overlooked and 16 witnesses that were forced to change statments from what they were.all this was done to paint a picture that could easily be different from what we got if one bothers to look at the event from another angle.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

i still dont get it...

you keep mentioning the average speed of the average person

do you think a dude that is stoned and pushing 3 bills moves anything like average?

Don't forget he is getting hit with shots and has his shorts around his thighs......but yeah.....still moving like an average healthy adult right? LOL!

if he was going slower than wilsons statments of charging like a bull and he never slowed down then it is just more proof that something wilson is false.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Again: prove it. Prove that witnesses were forced to do anything. PROVE IT.

Try actually reading testimony. Wilson never said he had a taser that day. Not one time has he ever said he couldn't reach his taser. Probably because he didn't have one.

And you're cherry picking facts again. One person said Wilson grabbed Brown. One. And that person was shown to have lied repeatedly.

Your ability to come up with things on your own and spew them as if they're factual is amazing. Second to none.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Are you ignoring my post about Wilson saying he back peddled?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

because brown tossed the cigars at wilson.

i would argue that that is first contact then
plus he was a suspect....

also, i forgot along with your kenyan distance running comparison, you have said several times that a witness was threatened with death.
thats such a crock.

why are you inventing these scenarios?
edit on 1-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No....the question was put to you that cornerbacks are faster than linemen....size being the key.

what is your point? you tried to say that big people are slow and you were wrong. i agreed that we could only know the truth of that by looking at browns past.

the other member tried to say i for know reason included kenyan runners into the debate.

fact is that lies were presented to the gj.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

so this dude is using kenyan distance runners for a comparison to the tub?
hahahah

wow

in several threads he as been attempting to form theories to fit his version of events.

first it was distance traveled plus an extra few seconds for how long it took for wilson to say something...
these are all his calculations btw..

now its kenyans

ok

shamrock, i want to say that i have enjoyed your posts. not just because they have been chopping down his arguments but because you make very clear, rational points.
phage as well. in both threads.

thanks for that...

I'd say it's my pleasure but....I literally can't even lol

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

what is your point? you tried to say that big people are slow and you were wrong.

some big people are
i dont see why you mentioned distance runners at all

the distance runners are not big. most of them are tall...
there is a difference

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

because brown tossed the cigars at wilson.

i would argue that that is first contact then

plus he was a suspect....

i agree but it did not create a dangerous situation for the officer. the danger came when he grabbed the arm of a large man from a sitting position and disregarded the second possibly armed suspect. cigars tossed does not warrant gun fire. grabbing the arm was the first physical altercation in the events.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Walking. Running. Charging. Dude made some really poor choices on that day, and repeatedly ignoring the command to "get on the ground" was the final poor choice.

If the store owner had blown his ass away, regardless of number of shots, distance, etc., Michael Brown is just a dead kid and the store owner is hailed as the new poster boy for the NRA.

the same can be said if wilson hd landed the first shot correctly. he did not and put everyone i the neighborhood in danger by chasing one of two suspects while being injured. if they were as bad as made out to be then wilson would have been killed. if wilson was interested in perserving life then he would have used his taser when he left the cruiser.if they had not robbed the store then none of this would have happened.

the problem is that brown was fleeing the scene and wilson told him to put his hands up and brown did then got shot and this was stated to police by 16 people that were forced to say something different when the lives of family were threatened.

Incorrect.....Brown was shot first while assaulting Wilson inside his vehicle, as evidenced by the residue on his hand and his blood inside Wilsons vehicle. But I guess if someone did that to you it would not be life threatening and if you were an LEO you would let them run away without trying to stop them after they attempted to use deadly force to stop you from arresting them?

Seriously...the Ferguson huggers need to just get over the fact that this kid was a complete thug in every sense of the word, not the poster that that community should get behind. He was killed in the act of being a thug....end of story. No police brutality, he disobeyed a direct order at least 3 times AFTER assaulting a police officer and attempting to take the officers weapon.

Sure the is a woulda shoulda coulda situation, but would you be saying the same crap had Brown managed to take the officers pistol and kill the officer? Or would that just be a tragic death because drug using, felon did what they do best?

Oh...ETA....Wilson did not have a taser on him which would be why he didn't use one.....

everything you use to defend the shooting comes from a gj that has been shown to have facts overlooked and 16 witnesses that were forced to change statments from what they were.all this was done to paint a picture that could easily be different from what we got if one bothers to look at the event from another angle.

Yeah because the police can strongarm 16 people without hearing anything about it, the grand jury was also rigged to not indict, and Brown was an innocent kid going to college and had done nothing wrong in his life. Tell you what.....show me anything in the LEO's past that would suggest he is a racist or had ever done anything wrong and I may look at both sides with a bit more scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I'd say it's my pleasure but....I literally can't even lol

i can and have

it has been fun though.
i tried to debate him for a while in another thread. might have been this one but i had to stop posting cause i wanted to bash my head against the wall...
i have been following it though.

you have done an excellent job presenting the facts

unlike some made up 'facts' that seem to have been pulled out of the air or a dream or something..

props to you man....
you have been on point the whole time in both threads

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

cigars tossed does not warrant gun fire..

first thing you have said that i agree with
good thing thats not why this bog boy that moved like the wind got shot

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

cigars tossed does not warrant gun fire..

first thing you have said that i agree with
good thing thats not why this bog boy that moved like the wind got shot

Woah woah woah, what's this about somebody throwing cigars at somebody?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

what is your point? you tried to say that big people are slow and you were wrong. i agreed that we could only know the truth of that by looking at browns past.

the other member tried to say i for know reason included kenyan runners into the debate.

fact is that lies were presented to the gj.

YOU brought up the Kenyan reference. People the size of Brown ARE slow, hence my lineman versus cornerback scenario.....you don't see linemen going for touchdown pass because they are SLOW. Show me a 290lb 6'4" Kenyan that won any race EVER. And that is without being shot, high or wearing your shorts around your thighs....all hindering the speed and agility of said Kenyan......

Michael Brown was the same size as a lineman, he was high, he was shot, and he had his pants around his thighs....SLOW....pretty simple to see that.

No lies were presented and the GJ had time even before the hearing to learn of the story. They were presented with the best factual evidence that both sides could come up with and decided not to indict....pretty simple again....

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Woah woah woah, what's this about somebody throwing cigars at somebody?

deadeye has said in multiple posts that brown threw the cigars 'back at wilson' when wilson first rolled up.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yeah because the police can strongarm 16 people without hearing anything about it, the grand jury was also rigged to not indict, and Brown was an innocent kid going to college and had done nothing wrong in his life. Tell you what.....show me anything in the LEO's past that would suggest he is a racist or had ever done anything wrong and I may look at both sides with a bit more scrutiny.

his previous job ended because of some type of racial issues. there are threads about it. the whole town has been a racial powder keg for yrs. about 5 yrs ago the town went through the national media for weeks because of racial tension.

the threads are out there this one is about the claims made that brown was charging wilson the whole time and never slowed down until he fell and the distance that would be covered if that were true. the blood trail was accepted as the total distance brown traveled and the recording of the shots were accepted also.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

his previous job ended because of some type of racial issues.

there were issues with the department...
do you know he was involved or are you inventing another connection?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join