It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Meet The Rich White Guy Who Is Running the Black Boycott of Capitalism #Ferguson

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So does that mean it takes a white person to properly lead blacks??

Interesting.

Think really deep about the question you posed,most of the leaders of "Blacks" are "white" they are called fire and police chiefs, council members as those in Ferguson,mayors,congressmen/women,senators,political party leaders Republicans or Democrats and all but one president, the question is whether most of them sucked or not like those in Ferguson.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

There’s a white, rich dude running the black boycott capitalism movement known as United Blackout.

His name is Michael Latt and he is the marketing director of United Blackout.

I...I don't think you understand what 'running' means in this context.

You were pretty thoroughly disproven on the first page so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Obfuscation, ignoring of the points and you never even responded to my allegation that individuals like Latt scare you. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Do not know much about this issue regarding black boycott etc. Don't think it will work in favor of race relations.

However, two things US Federal government needs to implement immediately:

a) Much higher lever of body armor and protection for the police forces. This will..............

b) allow them to shoot any hostile person armed with gun or knife etc. only at legs or non-critical areas of the body.

It seems US police just goes on a rampage with someone having knife or gun with them and shoots the person dead as it was a practice arena.

That is a total violation of human rights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently we have been seeing lots of shooting by US police of the aggressive individuals and majority of them getting killed where a mere shot to the legs or hands would have disabled/disarmed them enough to be overpowered and put under control.

This practice arena shooting has to end.............immediately.

Lack of training/conditioning on the part of the police force should not mean killing of individuals who are somewhat aggressive or under some influence of mind altering substances.
edit on 30-11-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

I am responding to the story, you are ignoring that this guy is using race baiting tactics as a slick marketer who wants to control "Black Money".
Money knows no color so he wants to control "Blacks", crickets and no response from your side.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: ImaFungi

The guy seems legit, and he is right. So what is your point?

He is right about wanting to control all "Black Money"?
You don't see a double standard where he makes money on films about Blacks struggling in society then comes along wanting to control "Black money"?
Since when does money have a color? You can just drop the word money and read it for what it really states, he wants to control "Blacks".
Isn't that just another slave master?

The best way for blacks to drift from that which folks like you blame them for; being poor, depending on government, crime, hopelessness, weak and directionless community etc. etc. is to become business owners and producers. Stop using their numbers to submit to pouring their money into white men pockets while the black community remains uncared for, in shambles, 'bad', but to create history, culture, convenience, structure, production, product, industry, amongst themselves. It is the same thing as regarded to the nature of nations and import, export, percentage economics, related to rate and quality of production etc. Focusing on black owned businesses, and civil community via industry, goods and services is one very reasonable step in the ladder of societal solution to the overall problems which plague this nation regarding poverty, crime, civil unrest, civil distrust, corruption, in short; that which is bad.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

S&F'd...
but don't waste your time arguing "morality" back there
JUSTICE means "JUST US"
and racism always devolves into classism (or however it's spelt)
"the rest of us" (black, white & all colors in-between) are all just working various cotton plantations anyway

in 4 years time some fabulous rich guy (of any race) might be talking about how he plans to spend 'slave' money

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

WOW....the O.P certainly is a reach. Sad how such blatantly false propaganda can still steer some folks where they want them to be. Who's really being led here?

I'm not even going to bother with this thread, and I was pleased to see it called out for what it is so soon.

Star for you.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: WhiteAlice

I am responding to the story, you are ignoring that this guy is using race baiting tactics as a slick marketer who wants to control "Black Money".
Money knows no color so he wants to control "Blacks", crickets and no response from your side.

Again the story that you're presenting that is very misleading if not a blatant lie (For the fourth time, Ryan Coogler leads the movement). I have zero problems with directing any money away from Black Friday because, as someone also with an education in marketing and business law, I know that there is no other shopping day in the year that is as contentious and walks the line of legality in marketing than Black Friday. Every single one of my professors at my business school advised against ever shopping on Black Friday. Every single one.

More power to them.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Now, just where does one get a decent lunch for only $400?

Ever since Rick left the Polo Lounge, we have been adrift in a sea of 'almost there…'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join