It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"American is now a curse word"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Don't let me hear you complain about the Russians aiding anyone in the path of the US military steam roller.

Don't let me hear you complain about the right of self determination in Syria by the rebels.

See how that works?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

The exact same argument can be applied to those defending Russia.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

In any case, Iran has little need for enrichment. They only have one power reactor, and Russians are willing to supply plenty of fuel.

They have spent an enormous amount of capital, financial and political, for enrichment. If it's only for power, it makes no sense, since other countries would certainly sell power-grade fuel for reactors. Iran fuzzes when it talks about "nuclear technologies".

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Thanks for the carpet bomb of replies, have a nice day.

You and others took the time to read and respond to my posts. Why would I not give the courtesy of a response?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

A most, a fast neutron reactor would require about 20% enriched uranium. US Naval Vessels have reactors that use approximately 50% HEU (Highly Enriched Uranium). The only reason to go above 50% enrichment would be for weapons research.

Although, one could argue that enrichment percentages of 85-90% COULD be use for research, such as criticality experiments. But such experiments would undeniably be of the "how to weaponize" variety.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

P.S. There was a point when the US minded its own business, but that's also when ww1 and ww2 broke out. Funny how that works out.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Any chance you will follow the site T and C and use the title the source has instead of your opinion?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So you haven't watched the podcast then. The subject matter is America bullying the world and because he posted it bornagainalien has been accused by an American poster of first being a Russian agent or being attracted to Putin, do you see what went on?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So you haven't watched the podcast then. The subject matter is America bullying the world and because he posted it bornagainalien has been accused by an American poster of first being a Russian agent or being attracted to Putin, do you see what went on?

Bullying? Tell me what do you think would happen around the world if the US adopted a isolationism policy?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

P.S. There was a point when the US minded its own business, but that's also when ww1 and ww2 broke out. Funny how that works out.

Oh my god you did not just say that... America is what 238 years old, what on earth did the human species do before that? What did we do without the US? Also to add some would say that since America was formed we have the most violent time period for our species, would that be down to the fact that since it's formation America has constantly been at war in some shape or form? I would hazard a guess, yes.
edit on 1-12-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

For one, South Korea would cease to exist.

The Senkaku islands would fall into China's hands, and it's doubtful they would stop there. I'm almost certain Japan would become occupied by Chinese forces.

The middle-east may calm down momentarily, but without the threat of US intervention, rampant radicalism would soon bathe the region in blood.

And Russia would work fast to establish it's old borders under the USSR.

American manufacturing would move back home, so that would be a boon to the US.

I personally don't want the US to be isolated. Living in Japan, I really don't want to learn to speak Chinese. I'm still not great at Japanese.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

How does saying he fancies Putin or is a Russian agent help the conversation?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I didn't know you were alive 400 or 500 years ago. Reading about a war in a book and living thru one are very much different.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What is one suppose to think after all the Pro-Russian threads he creates?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I didn't know you were alive 400 or 500 years ago. Reading about a war in a book and living thru one are very much different.

We're you alive during ww1? I don't think so. So by your reasoning you should have mentioned it. I told you once already I can't stop from being an idiot but I can point it out

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What is one suppose to think after all the Pro-Russian threads he creates?

Act mature maybe?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You can think whatever you want to think, and of course you're free to post whatever you wish to post, within the T&C of ATS. That won't stop people from posting their own opinions on the matter. Or refute yours.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

You can think whatever you want to think, and of course you're free to post whatever you wish to post, within the T&C of ATS. That won't stop people from posting their own opinions on the matter. Or refute yours.

I didn't ask him to stop posting. I asked him if he was a Russian agent. You guys are so sensitive.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And asking that is (in my opinion) an immature question. It adds nothing to the discussion and only serves to derail the topic. I never said you weren't allowed to ask such questions, but simply to be prepared to deal with the consequences of your words.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We're you alive during ww1? I don't think so. So by your reasoning you should have mentioned it. I told you once already I can't stop from being an idiot but I can point it out

Apparently my post went over your head. You said " some would say that since America was formed we have the most violent time period for our species" I was trying to get you to understand that wars 400 or 500 years ago were just as violent as today.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join