It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"American is now a curse word"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: muckleduck

a reply to: NavyDoc

do u think i care that much about grammar on an internet forum? this isnt a university exam, u clown, judgin by your fatigues im guessing u couldnt get a real job, maybe ur just feeling guilty about killing women and children? if so i understand.

ive got more qualifications in physics than u could ever dream of mate.

i bet u belive that the twin towers fell because of jet fuel.. lololololloolol

You've studied physics but cannot comprehend what an evidence based discussion is? Somehow I don't believe it.

u wouldnt be allowed near any of the tech i operate pal, dont kid yourself, if you think i care about how my typing is then ur very wrong, shows how thick u are though comparing physics to spelling.. lol BRILLIANT LOGIC MATE

Right. I've studied physics and engineering. Both disciplines require a rational thought process and logical trains of equations. You have demonstrated nothing of the sort. When people really study physics, they are required to provide evidence to support their premise, and "go google it M8" is not evidence nor would it be accepted by any physics professor, so your contention is not only irrational but laughable it's irrationality.

Ranting like an irrational and undereducated 14 year old "yabbo" actually harms your claims and actually helps make the case of those who have a different opinion than you.

In our back and forth, whom do you think comes off as an irrational and uneducated individual?

Physics is a rational and logical discipline. You have demonstrated neither of those traits. It is a precise discipline, not a sloppy one. Laziness in language and writing is indicative of laziness in other fields. Would you say to your physics professor, "who cares if I'm not precise in my equations, M8?"

LOL u think everyone who studies physics has to b serious all the time? get real dude i have a life im not gonna act like some stuck up prick, i was responsible for keeping a signal station open at an mod site for our detterants at sea.

this is the internet, not a physics or english class, and yes google is a good enough source because from there u can find whatever u want my friend, i dont have hours to spend finding links for you, i wasnt even debating with you as thats something u will lose handsdown when it comes to american bs.

america is the nazis , look at operation paperclip just for a start, the cia was developed by nazis and im more than sure that the idealogy has been passed down thru these orgs that op paperclip put these individuals to work.

only reason u made it into space is because of nazi tech.

u run prisons for torture in iraq and in gitmo and those are just the ones we know about.

such a beacon of liberty eh
[snipped]
edit on 21-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

do u think i care that much about grammar on an internet forum? this isnt a university exam, u clown, judgin by your fatigues im guessing u couldnt get a real job, maybe ur just feeling guilty about killing women and children? if so i understand.

You've studied physics but cannot comprehend what an evidence based discussion is? Somehow I don't believe it.

u wouldnt be allowed near any of the tech i operate pal, dont kid yourself, if you think i care about how my typing is then ur very wrong, shows how thick u are though comparing physics to spelling.. lol BRILLIANT LOGIC MATE

Right. I've studied physics and engineering. Both disciplines require a rational thought process and logical trains of equations. You have demonstrated nothing of the sort. When people really study physics, they are required to provide evidence to support their premise, and "go google it M8" is not evidence nor would it be accepted by any physics professor, so your contention is not only irrational but laughable it's irrationality.

Ranting like an irrational and undereducated 14 year old "yabbo" actually harms your claims and actually helps make the case of those who have a different opinion than you.

In our back and forth, whom do you think comes off as an irrational and uneducated individual?

Physics is a rational and logical discipline. You have demonstrated neither of those traits. It is a precise discipline, not a sloppy one. Laziness in language and writing is indicative of laziness in other fields. Would you say to your physics professor, "who cares if I'm not precise in my equations, M8?"

LOL u think everyone who studies physics has to b serious all the time? get real dude i have a life im not gonna act like some stuck up prick, i was responsible for keeping a signal station open at an mod site for our detterants at sea.

this is the internet, not a physics or english class, and yes google is a good enough source because from there u can find whatever u want my friend, i dont have hours to spend finding links for you, i wasnt even debating with you as thats something u will lose handsdown when it comes to american bs.

attacking my grammar and spelling just proes to me u have nothing valid to argue back, so wehy would i waste my time providing u with links etc, dipstck.

Any physicist understands the importance of preciseness and this thing known as "evidence." You made a declarative statement and I asked for your evidence to substantiate said claim. Any physicist knows and accepts that principle because that is how physics works.

Someone who refuses to provide evidence of said claim refuses to do so because they don't have any. It's that simple. You made a statement, back it up with facts. That's a concept that a first year undergrad understands.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

the facts are all over the internet u clown , are u that retarded u need to be spoonfed info ?

attacking my grammar and spelling just proes to me u have nothing valid to argue back, so wehy would i waste my time providing u with links etc, dipstck.

Any physicist understands the importance of preciseness and this thing known as "evidence." You made a declarative statement and I asked for your evidence to substantiate said claim. Any physicist knows and accepts that principle because that is how physics works.

Someone who refuses to provide evidence of said claim refuses to do so because they don't have any. It's that simple. You made a statement, back it up with facts. That's a concept that a first year undergrad understands.

the facts are all over the internet u clown , are u that retarded u need to be spoonfed info ?

en.wikipedia.org...

heres 1 link u can start with about operation paperclip, the elite of the nazis were put to work in america and allowed free reign , debunk that, clownshoes

its a documented fact that america swapped the intel from the japanese human experiments from unit 731 also in exchange that none of the japanese involved would face charges.

heres a link to the fed funding the regime, socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

maybe u should study history mate.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

heres 1 link u can start with about operation paperclip, the elite of the nazis were put to work in america and allowed free reign , debunk that, clownshoes

Everyone knows about operation paperclip. The Russians and the Americans and the British scrambled to get as much of the German technological information and scientists as they could at the end of the war.

You said that the US murdered 20-30 million people. What is your evidence on that? That was your statement and pointing out something else entirely is not evidence to support a hypothesis. A physicist should understand that.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Everyone knows about operation paperclip. The Russians and the Americans and the British scrambled to get as much of the German technological information and scientists as they could at the end of the war.

You said that the US murdered 20-30 million people. What is your evidence on that? That was your statement and pointing out something else entirely is not evidence to support a hypothesis. A physicist should understand that.

u said it was moronic to compare amrerica to nazi germany when infact u have a large portion of nazi elite still present in your intelligence services, your country funded the nazi regime, so technically u are responsible for the ww2 attrocities too, go figure eh.

and that 20-30 million is an "estimattion" maybe u missed that out on the original post, learn to read dude , in the past decade america has managed to kill millions and get away with it.

pot ket black.

we wouldnt even have a war on terror if america would stop giving money who want to kill people
, ive heard many accounts of what went on in afghan and iraq in he past decade.

at least in iraq u can own a dog without fear of police coming round to shoot it

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

u said it was moronic to compare amrerica to nazi germany when infact u have a large portion of nazi elite still present in your intelligence services, your country funded the nazi regime, so technically u are responsible for the ww2 attrocities too, go figure eh.

and that 20-30 million is an "estimattion" maybe u missed that out on the original post, learn to read dude , in the past decade america has managed to kill millions and get away with it.

pot ket black.

It is moronic to compare the US to the Nazis just as it would be moronic to compare the UK to the Nazis. We didn't have death camps, kill millions of Jews, start the biggest war in the history of mankind, forbid elections, forbid free speech. The very fact that this website exists and you can freely say such things without the website being taken down and the owners thrown in prison is proof in itself that your statement "we are just as bad as the Nazis" is false.

We funded the Nazi regime? Proof?
We have Nazis (wow they'd be almost a hundred years old and over by now--they must take their vitamins) in our intelligence services still? Proof?
We killed one million people in the last decade? Proof?

See how irrational you are? Those claims are irrational and illogical. We have people over 100 years old in our intelligence service by what you claim. That, in and of itself is an irrational statement.

Those are specific claims that require specific proof. What is that proof?
edit on 21-12-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Attention!!!!

The name-calling, rude remarks and off topic comments end here....You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

pot ket black.

It is moronic to compare the US to the Nazis just as it would be moronic to compare the UK to the Nazis. We didn't have death camps, kill millions of Jews, start the biggest war in the history of mankind, forbid elections, forbid free speech. The very fact that this website exists and you can freely say such things without the website being taken down and the owners thrown in prison is proof in itself that your statement "we are just as bad as the Nazis" is false.

We funded the Nazi regime? Proof?
We have Nazis (wow they'd be almost a hundred years old and over by now--they must take their vitamins) in our intelligence services still? Proof?
We killed one million people in the last decade? Proof?

See how irrational you are? Those claims are irrational and illogical. We have people over 100 years old in our intelligence service by what you claim. That, in and of itself is an irrational statement.

Those are specific claims that require specific proof. What is that proof?

those claims arent irrational at all, i posted a lnk earlier for u to research the fed reserves involvent with the nazis, not my fault u didnt look at it.

u run torture prisons in gitmo and in iraq, theres plenty proof on this out there.

u have destablised many governments in the middle east and now ur messing with the ukraine.

ur country shut down wikileaks. not so much free speech eh?

u cant even protest peacefully in america anymore..so free..

ur police are kitted out like ss units and they act as such.

u detain people without charge in gitmo and keep them there for torture.

u detain people in america without charge or due process.

u shoot people in america without charge or due process.

if you dont follow the bs that the government feeds you then u are classed as a domestic terrorist.

such liberty mate.

the uk is no angel either i dont even consider myself as part of the british empire, the inde vote was rigged from the start, if u lived here u would know what i mean.

the bcc only report in favour of scotland staying in uk, british gov bribes big corps to say they will leave scotland if we go inde, our oil is running out etc

then after no vote we find biggest oilfield off our coast, the powers the english gov said they would give to us they changed their mind, they are spending peoples pensions knowing full well they wont pay out in the end, the unofficial ballot papers

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
and no im not claiming there are 100 y.o nazis from ww2 still in the ranks, but the ideology has obviously been passed down.

if this was an anti british gov thread id be stating much and such the same, were no better.

look at how many wars america has caused in the last decade, including the ones where u fund isis to fight asad and gadaffi, and the ukraine, and yemen etc.

i apologise for calling u names though dude, was no need for it really.

the only thing that changed after we took afghan is heroin got pure on our streets., the british empire was built on opium , we need that for our medicines aswell so its no surprise.

i just feel like with the whole ukraine thing that america has bitten more than it can chew

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"The United States is a nation that can't get anything together, can't get anything on, not education, not healthcare, nothing."

This is the way a lot of people in Europe view the US as well. Why so many Americans proudly boasts about livng in the greatest nation on Earth, is a mystery. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

democracy speech... fits quite well

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join