It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver cops trip pregnant woman face first into pavement as they pound boyfriend’s head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Denver cops were caught on video beating the tar out of a guy.

Three cops holding him down while another just keeps punching him in the head and as his 7 month pregnant girlfriend walks up one cops grabs her leg and sweeps her other leg making her fall face and belly first on the pavement.

After that they realize someone was recording , so they take his I ipad demand to know what program he used to record them, then delets the video.

But the video had alleady been uploaded to his cloud, I'm sure these cops will all get off but at least we have the video they illegally tried to keep us from seeing.

Im pretty sure that means they knew they were wrong and had used way to much force.

fox4kc.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

If everyone keeps on calling a man, a wolf, one day he'll simply stop being a man, and start being the wolf.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Three cops holding him down while another just keeps punching him in the head

When exactly did they punch him in the head? Ok, you could not see it in the fox video.

and as his 7 month pregnant girlfriend walks up one cops grabs her leg and sweeps her other leg making her fall face and belly first on the pavement.

So she tries to interfere in a arrest and gets taken down....
edit on 26-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: alienjuggalo

If everyone keeps on calling a man, a wolf, one day he'll simply stop being a man, and start being the wolf.

So cops are beating people to death and shooting unarmed people because we catch them doing it?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

When exactly did they punch him in the head?

Did you even watch the video?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
So cops are beating people to death and shooting unarmed people because we catch them doing it?

Not even close.

Keep thinking, you'll get there.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Three cops holding him down while another just keeps punching him in the head

When exactly did they punch him in the head?

and as his 7 month pregnant girlfriend walks up one cops grabs her leg and sweeps her other leg making her fall face and belly first on the pavement.

So she tries to interfere in a arrest and gets taken down....

here try this video 45 second mark

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Can't believe some of the police apologists I've encountered recently. What could possibly justify this?

Anyone who's ever had a job knows that there's always people who make your job suck, make it difficult, make it awkward, sometimes even make it dangerous. But in those situations, all of us have had to realize that you simply continue to do your job.

I doubt there's anywhere in these officer's protocol that says to do any of this. There are plenty of officers there and the situation doesn't seem so out of hand that they couldn't cuff one or both of these individuals and place them under arrest. Even if they got into a struggle with the man, they should use only the force necessary to prevent him being a danger to others or himself. They could definitely do this with handcuffs, or in a very serious situation, taser or pepper spray.

I have a very hard time believing that this guy was so overwhelming that three officers had to resort to brawling tactics to subdue him. The officers have been provided with much more refined tools for the purposes of subduing individuals, and they should use them.

To me, the problem is that in situations like this, the police don't seem to want to end the situation, but rather to extract some sort of justice on the spot. However that is NOT the job of a police officer.

I worked in an industry for a while which provided staffed homes for adults with mental disabilities. As a decent sized guy, I always worked in what were referred to as "behavioral" homes, and we had very strict rules and guidelines as to what physical force could be used against the clients. It was always an extremely important policy that physical restraint is the LAST resort, and even then, every effort must be made to minimize and reduce the physical force being used.

Mind you, this was like a $10/hr job. I'm sure these officers are provided with much more training and probably much stricter rules. So why, WHY aren't they held accountable? And why do so many people immediately take the attitude of something like "I'm sure they deserved it"?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Not even close.

Keep thinking, you'll get there.

No, I "got there" already. You are saying that if you keep accusing cops of abuse, they will abuse us. Essentially, that excuse would work for anybody doing something horrible.

People tell me all the time that I look very menacing. Now if I started beating up random people, could I use that as an excuse? I don't become a menace just because people say I look like one.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No, I "got there" already. You are saying that if you keep accusing cops of abuse, they will abuse us. Essentially, that excuse would work for anybody doing something horrible.

People tell me all the time that I look very menacing. Now if I started beating up random people, could I use that as an excuse? I don't become a menace just because people say I look like one.

I think he's saying, that maybe you'd start to feel like you really are menacing and a kind of twisted "fake it til you make it" thing could come into play, maybe subconsciously and without intent.

I think he may be saying that police are so vilified that some of them may start to (possibly subconsciously) feel like a sort of villain and begin to behave more like one.

I don't know for sure if that's what he meant, I took the same meaning that you did at first, but since he seems to not have meant that, this is my next guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We pay their salaries. Live feed camera tech is not new or expensive.
Outside source monitoring required, leaving your home in uniform, without one functioning, should be an automatic felony with loss of job. I'm done with the "trust us were cops" line. No more excuses.
This needs to stop now.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As a Denverite who is often profiled by our lovely men in blue (can't have dark skin and drive a nice vehicle in this city!) I have kept tabs on all of the "excessive force" issues we have had since 3 officers bashed a mans face into the ground outside one of our stadiums.
Link

DPD abusing academy recruits

DPD pays $6 mil to end appeals

Alleged use of police nunchucks

I could go on and on. I just wanted to provide a few links for credibility. It's interesting.... obviously because of the legalization of recreational marijuana, the police presence has increased 3 fold. They are everywhere. And those are just the ones you see in uniform and police cars. I constantly see cars/trucks without govt plates, suddenly turning their lights on and going after people. Though I have a squeaky clean record and not a single ding on my driving record, I feel like I've turned into a paranoid criminal. I often change lanes if I see a cop behind me. I just no longer feel safe in the presence of an officer.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
1 cops should never need to closed fist puntch someone in the face they have no many tools

1vs1 maby but even than

3 vs1 on the ground ok really do thease cops do any mma anything i find it hard to belive being a cop u dont have some take down and restrain training

3 vs1 again take me and 2 other people with moderate skill in jujitsu and see how well they resist ill put in my favor some on of the mma champs in jiujitsu would strugle 3vs1 with 3 people moderataly traned once on the ground ofcourse

now on the the girl

touchy one but i find there actions where restrained
pregnate is not a free pass ... i know childs life and probly could of been handled better bet after the takedown from the ground mind u again ether lucky or are to well trained to puntch someone in the face

the no fallow up says it was rather restrained

the closed fist puntch to the face tho wrong

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
His reason was he thought she was going too kick him that's why he did it?! that's so stupid, he could have easily gotten up and cuffed her for getting in the way without that excessive force of smashing her down on the ground! I hope her baby is okay, I had a fall when I was pregnant with my first and it was a pretty heavy fall I tripped UP the kerb while walking through a car park and went straight down flat on my stomach, the good thing is they have a lot of cushioning in there and are pretty safe so id say the baby will be okay, but there is still a lot that can go wrong after a fall including placenta abruption although most the time it will be okay.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland
As a Denverite who is often profiled by our lovely men in blue (can't have dark skin and drive a nice vehicle in this city!) I have kept tabs on all of the "excessive force" issues we have had since 3 officers bashed a mans face into the ground outside one of our stadiums.
Link

I could go on and on. I just wanted to provide a few links for credibility. It's interesting.... obviously because of the legalization of recreational marijuana, the police presence has increased 3 fold. They are everywhere. And those are just the ones you see in uniform and police cars. I constantly see cars/trucks without govt plates, suddenly turning their lights on and going after people. Though I have a squeaky clean record and not a single ding on my driving record, I feel like I've turned into a paranoid criminal. I often change lanes if I see a cop behind me. I just no longer feel safe in the presence of an officer.

If you have been profiled for driving while black how could you have a spotless driving record it seem like you would have some tickets.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
One officer is yelling, "get the drugs out!"... and punching him in the head. So did the man swallow his stash? And now officers are attempting to get out by punching him in the head?

IF the police are so sure he swallowed a bag of drugs, they should have just took him to the station and left him in a cell with a pan. This is just an excuse to hurt someone.

edit on 26-11-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

originally posted by: alishainwonderland
Link

If you have been profiled for driving while black how could you have a spotless driving record it seem like you would have some tickets.

That was a lame response and do I look black? My point was... yes I get pulled over all the time for NOTHING. About once a month. I drive a BMW and apparently it's a pull over car.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There is never, EVER, an excuse for an officer to punch someone in the face unless they are fighting for their lives. None. You aren't an MMA fighter, you are a PEACE OFFICER. Get it? Probably not.

If you are a police officer, ask yourself this question, would you hold down and beat one of your loved family members in the face because they might be swallowing drugs? No? Then why do you do it to other people?

I am so utterly disappointed in the citizens of this country, all those race baiters in Ferguson and their supporters are doing great damage to the movement to stop police brutality. They are outright lying about the issue, making it into a race one, when it's an issue of the psychopathic, mentally unstable, sick cop mentality and culture that exists.

Check out the Milgram Experiment if you haven't already, most humans are NOT capable of being in positions of authority without turning into sick individuals, as police officers prove every day. Until we accept that fact, and STOP putting people in positions where they have the ability to abuse others, nothing will change.

Kill every white person in the world, and you'll just have black, Asian, Latino police officers doing the same thing. This is a human problem, and it will never get fixed because of the incredibly ignorant people claiming it's about race.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

That is precisely what I am saying.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
All this arguing in this thread reminds me of this:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join