It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is Bagdad. The hens have come home to roost.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As Freguson becomes Bagdad. The chickens have come home to roost. The ugly violence and greed that America has inflicted upon the world for too long... has returned to from whence it came. A lesson in the great Cosmic law of attraction. Meanwhile in Vermont, some protested the decision, many did not. Those that did, stood outside Police stations, held signs, sang songs, held hands, practiced compassion and dreamed of a greater day, a greater time, when such things as hatred and violence are unheard of. Where Love rules. We have 6 -12" of fresh snow on the way and its deer season folks prowl the woods dressed in red plaid, hunter orange carrying a .30-06 looking for a wicked big buck. Because its tradition. Thats why they do it. It is the culture of Vermont as maple syrup. Thanksgiving is days away and here in the palm of God, that emerald jewel of the world, we have much to be thankful for. Namaste.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
As Freguson becomes Bagdad. The chickens have come home to roost. The ugly violence and greed that America has inflicted upon the world for too long... has returned to from whence it came. A lesson in the great Cosmic law of attraction. Meanwhile in Vermont, some protested the decision, many did not. Those that did, stood outside Police stations, held signs, sang songs, held hands, practiced compassion and dreamed of a greater day, a greater time, when such things as hatred and violence are unheard of. Where Love rules. We have 6 -12" of fresh snow on the way and its deer season folks prowl the woods dressed in red plaid, hunter orange carrying a .30-06 looking for a wicked big buck. Because its tradition. Thats why they do it. It is the culture of Vermont as maple syrup. Thanksgiving is days away and here in the palm of God, that emerald jewel of the world, we have much to be thankful for. Namaste.

Okay, and well said, thing is does everyone in Vermont do tradition? Hopefully, some enacted traditions will die out as anachronisms and just become symbolic of previous need or folly.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Only those inherent to the particular frequency of the place, you know the range of frequency that each and every point on the planet or any planet for that matter is held true by the intent of the collective of the supreme consciousness experienced as individual points of experience. We gather here in resonance and thus will hold the every expansion, the exponential expansion of frequency.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I am disgusted at the ignorance (or worse) of would be defenders of justice.

I think I have made my position clear on unprovoked police violence against citizens and the idea that this punk would be celebrated as some sort of innocent hero truly baffles me.

I implore you to get your damned heads out of your arses and pay attention to actual cases of innocent victims of the police state instead of jumping on this most foul bandwagon. How about the 12 year old with the toy gun or the 28 year old in Brooklyn. Or maybe, just maybe, you could get angry about a non-black being killed while not attacking a police officer.

I will no longer be surprised by the utter foolishness of hateful and uninformed racists.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

As Freguson becomes Bagdad.

Minus the car bombs, suicide bombers, and mass fatalities. The images they've shown are far more localized than they make it out to be.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow, you managed to compare a riot to a war zone, blame the US for everything, and tell us how much better Vermont is than the rest of the world.

Good on you, though I will not embrace your abs.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: cleverhans

Minus the car bombs, suicide bombers, and mass fatalities. The images they've shown are far more localized than they make it out to be.

Yes, very localized indeed. You can see in Ferguson why a police officer might need to defend his life, given the apparent criminalization of the community, who cannot even respect a church in their destruction of the city.

Other than that, I think I disagree in large part with the OP. Its leftist communist propaganda at best.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Oh that is perfectly enough. This has nothing to do with the middle east or any other of your talking points. It''s CERTAINLY not about economics nor even about race.

What this is about is a community full of criminals who have no respect for anything or anyone, not even one another, where a cop felt the need to defend his life from a criminal who had just robbed a store and attacked him.

Basically, its about a community who does not believe in taking responsibility for their own actions.

Keep your propaganda out of this.. its not even close to being a part of it. Attempting to use a distinct situation for your own gain, riding the coattails of another is inconsistent with any resemblance to logic or truth, and it shows quite clearly..

As a beside, it is quite doubtful you, yourself believe in karma, if you did you wouldn't care to talk down your nose to people.

All of us becoming communists is not going to fix anything.. the system itself is not broken. In case you haven't noticed, its the people who are broken.
edit on 26-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I am disgusted at the ignorance (or worse) of would be defenders of justice.

I think I have made my position clear on unprovoked police violence against citizens and the idea that this punk would be celebrated as some sort of innocent hero truly baffles me.

I implore you to get your damned heads out of your arses and pay attention to actual cases of innocent victims of the police state instead of jumping on this most foul bandwagon. How about the 12 year old with the toy gun or the 28 year old in Brooklyn. Or maybe, just maybe, you could get angry about a non-black being killed while not attacking a police officer.

I will no longer be surprised by the utter foolishness of hateful and uninformed racists.

My main point was that if you wish to protest, do so and be respectful of your fellow human beings. My personal opinion is that opposition to the system we all live under is participation. " If no one obeys, no one rules"- David Icke

L

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cleverhans

True. Someone wants to promote this shyte to further separate us, to create fear.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony
Wow, you managed to compare a riot to a war zone, blame the US for everything, and tell us how much better Vermont is than the rest of the world.

Good on you, though I will not embrace your abs.

Wars are perpetuated by profiteering corporations, the average American or person regardless of nationality has no say in the matter. I wanted to point out that there still are places of beauty and relative peace. No Vermont is not perfect but I was living in the moment and being grateful for what I have and where I live.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You go from bashing America to singing around the campfire in Vermont, hard to shield that kind of hate with tradition.

The roosters in America are race baiting racist in the Whitehouse and the DOJ that seem to condone what's going on...wonder what Obama and Holder would be doing if it were white's doing the rioting....but I doubt you care about that, ITS DEER HUNTING TIME, lets kill something in the name of peaceful Vermont.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

You go from bashing America to singing around the campfire in Vermont, hard to shield that kind of hate with tradition.

The roosters in America are race baiting racist in the Whitehouse and the DOJ that seem to condone what's going on...wonder what Obama and Holder would be doing if it were white's doing the rioting....but I doubt you care about that, ITS DEER HUNTING TIME, lets kill something in the name of peaceful Vermont.

No hate from me. Everything is intention and that was not my intention. If its hate.. perhaps its projection on your part. As for deer hunting. I don't hunt, but a lot of people up here do, its a family event and its been this way for hundreds, perhaps thousands of years. This is one way families put meat in the freezer for the long winter.

top topics

join