It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ager Now Born-Again Christian Testimony (Read this if you hold a pagan belief system)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

over at ubm.org there's a 3-part mp3 series titled "saved from new-age religion" you might like to download it one day or link it here?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No proof that the idea of Angels & Demons come from a more ancient and paleolithic time? What?

All one really needs to do is follow some links and read up on Zoroastrian culture. Use google. The ArchAngels were known as Amesha Spentas - Ahura Mazda (The good god) created these beings to watch over and protect mankind. The name literally means "Beneficent Immortals".

Then there were the Fravashis - the Holy Guardian Angels, and finally the order of Yezatas the lil' adorned angels.

Ahirman (the evil god) converted many of Ahura Mazda's angels to his side and against humanity, as the brother Gods are in a struggle over dominance of the Earth. (Yes, that should sound very familiar to Christians.
Zoroastrianism is part of your religions cultural heritage. This religion or "cult" was prevalent from 1500 B.C. until about 400 AD. But once the Council of Nicaea gathered around 400 A.D., to decide what was inclusive and what was to be omitted from the bible, they decided they better write the angels into scripture, or face a more difficult time converting the polytheistic nations. Who all had many gods and goddesses. Egyptian deities are even correlated with the many myriads of different angels there are to read about. They might go by different names. In paganism we call them elemental foces, the fae, or watchtowers, etc.

But hey, you don't even stop there. Look at the Hindu texts and the Deva & Deveta... that is what they call their angel and demons.

And it goes on, and on, deeper into all ancient religions. The "other" beings, or whatever you'd like to call them. Ancestral ghosts, hungry ghosts... It doesn't really matter. Another world exists alongside our own, that I believe.

CdT

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No disrespect here,
i have got nothing against religion if it makes people happier / nicer / better able to deal with life etc.

But why tell the world? Why make a video?

Should i start making video's about agnosticism? Telling ATS how ''nothing is certain!, It's impossible to know but there is most probably SOMETHING CRAZY out there!''

Would that pique your interest? Big whoop.. right?

We've heard it all before and a video will never convert anyone..
I couldn't even believe if i tried, i'll never settle with just one answer, one possibility.. i want to keep asking questions! Know everything and believe nothing!

Sorry, i'm usually not such an ahole / weirdo but i haven't been able to sleep for 2 days. xD

Still posting it though..

Buenas noches!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

beliefs are not systems

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join