It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah I just seen that bro. Could be some kind of false flag meant to ignite more flames. By who, or which side or group, I do not know. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Some arrests happening in Ferguson.

.....on the street it looks like.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Protests have spread to Boston MA javiersalvo

And Denver CO Arlington_hick

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Thankyou for finding this. This situation will not simmer down for a long time.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
MSM acting rather disappointed this evening as the protestors are being rather civil. They do keep hinting that, at least in Ferguson, the protestors are growing in numbers and getting more aggressive. It's as if they want these protests to get out of hand so they can report something. Glad to see that the protests are civil for the most part.

The News Biz really went down hill with the 24hr news cycle.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
None of my live feeds are happening tonight, without having to scroll the entire thread can anyone please drop a link or two for me?

bump.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Huge protests across the country

New York NY
Portland OR
Washington DC
New Orleans
Durham NC
Austin TX
Denver CO
Boston MA
LA CA
The only live streamers I see in Ferguson is alex jones and they are hanging with the pool reporters...

citizenstreams
edit on 25-11-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
None of my live feeds are happening tonight, without having to scroll the entire thread can anyone please drop a link or two for me?

bump.

www.livestream.com...

Scanner:

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They should seal the City off like they would for a murderer or escaped convict. That way they could at least keep out any outsiders that are trying to inflame the situation.

Anyway, I would guess that a curfew is imposed? I mean why the hell do these imbeciles need to protest late at night, why not protest during the day if their intentions are truly peaceful? Answer = Cause their intentions are not.

At night the businesses are closed, and it's much easier to break in. It's much easier to hide behind the shadows while breaking windows, starting fires, and firing guns shots at innocent people.

Again, Why not protest during the day when the public can see it? These people out here at night have bad intentions, and that has already been made perfectly clear. Just wait until a stray bullet kills an innocent person or child.

🔫 ~$heopleNation
edit on 25-11-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Portland seems to have some action :

Link

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
( im not english btw )

Imagine if the cop had a trial. And then get jail time by being guilty

People would have joy and faith restore in their police/gouvernement

Police will draw their guns less often, due to jail posibility

Less people dead, more people saved.

Why they didnt do that? It's the logical thing to do.

Why the freedom of a guy that killed a other, is more important then Social peace and justice ?

Very nice to see BIG peacefull protest! We see that many people are upset and have a logical mind!

Hope the cop that killed the 5yr kid with plastic gun get trial at least!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There also protesting in Cleveland OH, they apparently have video footage of the police killing the 12 year old, it hasn't been released yet.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

originally posted by: joyride0187

a reply to: lovebeck

All looters and Arsonists need to be shot on sight. That will stop this real quick.

Some people are just sick.

Now you want to murder people stealing?

People can try and justify the shooting of this guy all days, that's one thing - but you're now advocating the murder of thieves - literally the death penalty for stealing?

I know there will be a bunch of posters backing your idea but it's frankly insane and sick.

Yes, I'm one of the 'sick' posters backing this idea. As recently as Katrina, the act of looting was deemed to be a shot on sight offense. If you don't want to get shot, don't loot. An easy concept to grasp, but not to these animals.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Portland seems to have some action :

Link

People getting arrested there.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
From what I have witnessed so far, Riot cops are traitors. They are supposed to be there to keep the peace and help people. NOT TO GAS THEM FOR STANDING IN THE DAMN STREET!

They would get a much better reaction from people if they were like, you know, friendly, and not stand around like a bunch of robots. Aren't they human? Why do they feel the need to act all power trippy? This needs to change.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

If anyone deserves to be arrested for inciting a riot, McCulloch deserves it for his behavior at the presser.

What are you talking about? What behavior? I understand you may be feeling emotional, but this is just not a rational statement. It has been the step-father, Sharpton, and even the President who have made spurious statements. Please help me understand what you think the prosecutor did or said? edit: you know what's really irresponsible and downright despicable, the New York Times published the home address of Darren Wilson. What say you to that? Think that is responsible?

edit on 25-11-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They did a charge with horses earlier.

Another link from Portland :

Link

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
One thing I don't see discussed in the media, and rarely in this thread (although frequently in other threads), is WHY so many people from so many places are reacting with such emotion to this situation.

Something has been building up in our society for a long time to lead people down this path. This is not just this one event. This is not just because of the Ferguson case.

I think that for a long time people have grown to mistrust law enforcement. And law enforcement has grown into something it was never intended to be. There are many very good officers who really do want to protect and serve. But unfortunately the nature of the position seems to attract the power hungry. Thugs who think they have the right to treat people however they choose with immunity. They treat people with disrespect, and cover for each other when they do bad things. It happens in small town and large cities. People have been frustrated for a long time.

How frustrated must people be to reach this point? Others in this thread condemn those reacting with violence as criminals. They definitely should not be looting and burning. But... WHY? What has caused people to reach such a boiling point? Not this one shooting. It is growing up with intimidation, feeling trampled on and hopeless. If you treat people like criminals long enough, they will become criminals. You see that when those coming out of prison are often more hardened criminals than when they went in.

I think this will be a topic in Sociology classes for a very long time.

It will be interesting to see where this leads us.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. About three of them went down for me at once.
I have three street feeds going, but I need a (yah I`m a pest) msm helicopter type of feed. They went down for me as well..

Unbelievable how the face of news has changed. Twitter and Ustream is impressive to say the least...

It really is the twitter generation.

edit on 25-11-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Boston MA:

Ferguson PD now:

Brooklyn NY:

New York:

Just a few locations, Portland and Boston and NEW York are very large protests.
edit on 25-11-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join