It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Ferguson grand jury decision expected today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

We still have more slaves than anyone. Everybody who lives here is a slave. The planet is a farm and slaves are most productive when they are living under the illusion that they are free.

link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Then again this could be the work of an agent provocateur. Don't forget our nation's dark self-serving masters love to play the game of divide and conquer, TPTB's wet dream is the American Civil War part deux.

edit on 24-11-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Regardless of your parenting skills, if Mike Brown was your son and was shot you'd scream murder. Don't cloud it with "my son would do this" and "my son would do that", basically, if it was your kid you'd consider it murder.

Trouble is you're clouding it with "if it was your kid".....well it isn't and never would be. I raise mine better than that. I got into trouble myself as a kid, sure I never got shot for it, but I also never attempted to grab a cops weapon. I can't say how I would react to it, but I can guarantee that if this WAS my kid, I WOULD have known he was a thug LONG before this would have happened and would have taken the necessary steps to prevent it.....

link   
We, as a Nation are being threatened by lawless thugs.

They will riot either way ?

These people (that riot) are not fighting for some righteous cause.

They are just looking for something for free.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Can you answer my posts without derailing it?

If it was your son would you scream murder? Yes you would.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Any idea when it will be released??? I just heard on Fox news that it may not be until tonight. Why wait if the reached a decision?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The lawless thugs are not found in Ferguson or on the streets of any major city. The thugs sit in high priced offices and set into motion the tragedies of poverty, inequality and injustice. What I am seeing in Ferguson is a long awaited reaction to those white collar criminal acts.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

There is not such thing as freedom..

Ask the Japanese Americans what happened after the attack on Pearl Harbor..

You have freedom only when they allow it..

And if you actually knew how to think you would realize that your freedoms only go as far as they let it..

Hense free speech zones, LRAD at peaceful protests, Militarized police, teargass cans to the face of protesters, macing of peaceful protesters.. I am glad we are talking about china eh?

edit on 11/24/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Any idea when it will be released??? I just heard on Fox news that it may not be until tonight. Why wait if the reached a decision?

My guess is the verdict won't be released until they, law enforcement, finish staging
and get the go ahead by the gov's office

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If it was my son, and I knew he was a thug, and he just strongarm robbed a store:

I would be upset. I'd be hurt, and yes I'd be angry.

But I would leave murder out of it, at least until more evidence came to light.

Losing a child is a tragedy, but do not use that tragedy to push an agenda.

I have said multiple times that were I to have children, no son or daughter will be given a pass when it comes being a thug. If you're arrested, don't call me to bail you out. Ever. I'll witness AGAINST you if I think it'll teach you a lesson.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Obviously. Now stop assuming people don't think. Because for people with no freedom we "have freedom only when they allow it" so which is it? We have no freedom like we all know or we have no freedom but only when they want us to have it?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A decision has been reached by the Grand Jury.
My brother in law is in Barnes hospital. A nurse came by his room and told my sister that they recommended that she go home right away. The nurse said they didn't know what the decision was just that they had a reliable source that a decision had been made.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

That's weird, 'cause I can't remember the last time my local congressman hijacked a car or robbed a pawn shop.

I get what you're saying though, yes there are criminals even in the highest levels of government, but that does not diminish the crimes committed by the average person.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Yes I may had visited the same place as you and references like "Acting like apes" or "looking like monkeys" were all over the place.

What the whites are going to do and not do if they riot was nothing short of disgusting and was a bit like that film, 24 hours I think it was called were it's going to be OK to kill any black guy on the streets.

Next we will get whites being killed by the police and the whites shouting, hey look, we didn't riot as any black man with half a brain heads out of town.

These "little accidents" are being instigated from above and I hope it blows up in their faces and both blacks and whites see that they are being played.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Can you answer my posts without derailing it?

If it was your son would you scream murder? Yes you would.

If it was a murder cut and dry, sure I would scream murder. However the case is that he went for the cops gun....if that were my kid I would be very upset, but I would be more upset had he gotten the gun and killed the cop.....then I would have failed as a parent AND an innocent person would have been killed due to my bad parenting.
edit on 11/24/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Are you kidding.. It goes all the way back as far as I can remember 41 when they rounded up all the japs because Pearl harbor was attacked..

The 60's when the national gaurd shot protesters at Kent State.. Alo the equal rights movements..

All the way up to today.. Free speech Zones and crap like that..
Today this is freedom..

This image was taken at the G20 in Pittsburgh in 09.

If you think that is freedom and all the things I listed, I think we have very different definitions of being free.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

All concerned need to get their ducks lined up.

That takes time.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I don't really see this so much as an issue of black or white. A young man is dead and a community is upset. Most of them understandably so, but the calls for rioting and looting has been universal, by many races. A vastly larger majority are calling for cooler heads to prevail, but some people believe that the riots and the looting "sends a message" to TPTB. I don't agree, but I also cannot stop what is about to occur.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Can I ask you exactly why you think I believe we're free?

Because you're being a post crusader over stuff I already know.

CX

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've been following the Ferguson Twitter and Ferguson Scanner Updates FB page, lots of reports of a decision having been made on there too from various sources.

Fingers crossed it stays peacefull.

CX.

a reply to: fltcui

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join