It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought Anonymous had critical evidence linking Darren Wilson to the KKK...Well, where is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Title kinda speaks for itself. Two days ago Anonymous came out and said they had found and were going to release(later that day) evidence linking Wilson to the extremist group. Well, Anonymous, where the hell is this "evidence" you have? Just curious in case I may have missed something, but I have not seen ANYTHING since they announced it would be released. Any ATS'ers hear anything? How about the new "Anonymous" member/representative that just signed up on ATS. Can you please tell us where this evidence is?
edit on 23-11-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here is a link with said claims:

Anonymous, which has been hacking KKK member accounts and publicizing their personal information for almost a week, according to If You Only News, the group now says that it has evidence Wilson is connected to the extremist group. No part of the alleged data and information that Anonymous says will link Wilson to to the KKK has been released — instead, it will be released in full to later on Thursday.

Operating under the hashtag #opkkk on Twitter, the Anon Cop Watch has been promising for two days that there is a wealth of evidence and information linking Wilson to the KKK. On November 18, an Anonymous member on Twitter under the handle of @AnonCopWatch posted the following to eager followers who were asking for the partial release of information.

Read more at www.inquisitr.com...
www.inqu... isitr.com/1623199/ferguson-anonymous-vows-to-release-evidence-linking-darren-wilson-to-the-kkk/

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Why do you seem more agitated by Anon saying they might have evidence linking Ferguson PD to the KKK than you do by the KKK actually threatening to shoot protesters? I mean, I am just as anxious to hear Anon's evidence as anyone but I am way more pissed at the KKK but I guess that's just me...?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Why do you seem more agitated by Anon saying they might have evidence linking Ferguson PD to the KKK than you do by the KKK actually threatening to shoot protesters? I mean, I am just as anxious to hear Anon's evidence as anyone but I am way more pissed at the KKK but I guess that's just me...?

They did not threaten to shoot them for protesting....they threatened to defend their town and stores. If people do start looting and acting like animals, then I agree with them being shot.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How do you feel about people threatening to kill Wilson? Just curious.....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Did you bother looking on the twitter account? This was posted Thursday:

Sorry vid won't embed properly... Youtube
edit on 11/23/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Umm what happened thursday? As I said in the OP they said this a few days ago......Your link is broken...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I see....they decided not to release it so Wilson is not harmed. HaHA!!! Classic!! Maybe there was never any evidence...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That's not what they said.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Part of controlled opposition.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

Are you suggesting that we censor certain people we do not agree with?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No they basically threatened to shoot anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.
link

This is what I was referring to.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
Published on Nov 20, 2014

Several days ago, the South East Missouri Chapter of the KKK known as TAKKKK distributed flyers in Ferguson, MO making lethal threats toward activists on the ground. In response, several activists asked Anonymous to launch #OpKKK. Local Anons in the St Louis and Ferguson area then launched #HoodsOff as a way to identify Klan members who might try to embed themselves within the protester community. After identifying multiple members of TAKKKK, we discovered that 3 of the highest ranking members were present at a Darren Wilson rally in Imperial, MO, that had previously been rumored to be organized by the Klan. At the time of the rally, both The Klan, and the organization known as "We Support Darren Wilson" denied this claim, and it was then dropped. But, after several identities of TAKKKK members where posted online, the "We Support Darren Wilson" group removed multiple photos from social media that where taken at the rally. The photos where removed from social media BEFORE we made public our findings. This made us suspicious, and we then continued to search for the Darren Wilson/TAKKKK connection.

FWIW

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Nov 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Oh woops it's the transcription under the youtube video I did link previously

Link
edit on 11/23/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Nov 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped overly long quote

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

As disgusting as they are, free speech and freedom of association apply.

(post by Kali74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Also, you didn't answer my question. Although, I think I already know the answer. Oh, and to adtess your other question posed to me: it depends on the outcome of this debacle. If he is guilt, well, eye for an eye and all that. If he is innocent, well, he is innocent. I don't think he is innocent though. Then, neither was Michael Brown but he didn't deserve to die for strong arming a convenience store clerk and stealing a cigar. But, like the rest of you, I don't actually know what happened that day and I don't pretend to.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No they basically threatened to shoot anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.
link

This is what I was referring to.

Didnt exactly threaten to shoot EVERYONE with a Guy Fawkes mask...I guess this is what happens when a war of words ensues. I suggest Anonymous AND the protesters mind their P's & Q's....Again, you act like an animal, you deserve whats coming to you.
edit on 23-11-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And those hate-filled racist pigs in the fascist neo-nazi group known as the KKK, what do they deserve?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

neither was Michael Brown but he didn't deserve to die for strong arming a convenience store clerk and stealing a cigar.

I was under the impression that the shooting had nothing to do with the store issue.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join