It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought Anonymous had critical evidence linking Darren Wilson to the KKK...Well, where is it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

You are right, he threatened the string them up with the chimps

We held a Klan wide meeting today with the Imperial Wizard, who has decided if you want war, we will give you war, not online, but on the streets, we will hunt you down and tear those masks from your face. You'll be strung up next to the chimps. On display for the whole world to see. The Klan is to be feared, not threatened. Turn away, or face the consequences.
We would like to wish Officer Darren Wilson and his family all the best in the future. To Anonymous and the people of Ferguson, we will see you on the streets.

Signed and dated
The Grand Wizard -
Frank Ancona
11/19/2014
Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.

To which Anonymous responded

We are Anonymous, we are legion. The fight begins December 1st 2014.
See you on the streets and in your homes.

Notice the date...seems Anon knows when the show starts.

I should warn ya that the sources have a lot of personal information, so I won't link it directly but if you search KKK on pastebin you will find it.......ir just follow the RT link.
edit on 24-11-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Wow. Anon vs The KKK on the streets...... This is better than anything on pay-per-view. December 1st you say? I'm going to start stocking up on the popcorn.

By the way, last time I checked, Ferguson is overwhelmingly black. But hey, Klansmen, you go ahead and go to Ferguson and try to "string up them chimps". Let me know how that works for y'all, lol.

Maybe if we are lucky, the gangbangers and the Klan will end up killing each other off, so something good might come out of this, after all.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Don't forget the New Black Panthers (NBPs) who had some explosive plans of their own......

No indictment is almost a certainty with this mixture.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Don't forget the New Black Panthers (NBPs) who had some explosive plans of their own......

No indictment is almost a certainty with this mixture.

I didn't realize they were on the RVSP list as well. (I haven't been paying attention to the side show, mostly looking at the trial itself, what evidence is being presented), so I haven't really paid much attention outside the courtroom, beyond the general panic.

So the Black Panthers, the KKK, and Anon? I suspect Nation of Islam will show up too. Do you know who else has declared intent to head to Ferguson?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

While id hate to generalize, NBP and Islam are almost the same thing.

The FBI has 100 agents in town, as well as the national guard. Personally I think they are more interested in the side show then the indictment and the locals but who knows...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

While id hate to generalize, NBP and Islam are almost the same thing.

The FBI has 100 agents in town, as well as the national guard. Personally I think they are more interested in the side show then the indictment and the locals but who knows...

Almost but not quite, at least from what I've read of the groups. They do share a lot of the same ideals, such as racism and anti-semetism.

I know the feds and the guard were there because everyone expects the place to blow up (pun totally intended).

Regardless, the more extremist groups that show up, the better. Increases the chances they will annihilate each other, if we are lucky. If NBP, Nation of Islam, and the KKK show up, maybe some other hate groups will too. Maybe even Westboro Baptist church, which would be awesome if they got caught in the cross fire.

While normally I am not one to support so much violence, I'll make an exception in this case, given that the parties involved chose to live by the sword and fuel their existence with hate. Not to mention they also have been a cancer in every community they touch. The country would be better off if they all killed themselves, even if only marginally better off.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Exactly! That quote by the KKK does two things

1. It shows they DID intend to kill black people "chimps" ((man I hate using that even though it isn't from me))

2. They WILL try to kill Anon ((seriously though good luck there))

And yet...as mentioned previously...no body seems worried that the KKK is planning on killing people

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

And those hate-filled racist pigs in the fascist neo-nazi group known as the KKK, what do they deserve?

amnesty.
free stuff.
high praise from president.

...oh wait wrong hate-goup.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There is a video update from Anonymous here.

And a transcript of the video update here from Before It's News. I'm not a fan of BIN, but it's the only written transcript I know of for those who do not/cannot watch videos.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Actually that's wrong my friend...

The KKK threatened to shoot anonymous members because they could easily be mistaken for a Deer in hunting season...

I'll try & find the link.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Link.

“Its deer hunting season here in southern Missouri, it’s really easy to see how a hunter could mistake someone wearing one of those gay anonymous masks for the hind-end of a whitetail deer. Boom!!! Oops sorry it was an accident,” the message reads.

This doesn't sound like words of community protection.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

When it amounts to hate crime yes...

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to hate.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Link.

“Its deer hunting season here in southern Missouri, it’s really easy to see how a hunter could mistake someone wearing one of those gay anonymous masks for the hind-end of a whitetail deer. Boom!!! Oops sorry it was an accident,” the message reads.

This doesn't sound like words of community protection.

Yes but Thesmokingman will tell you it isn't a threat

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Yes I noticed as I continued reading...

Speechless.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I thought Anonymous had critical evidence linking Darren Wilson to the KKK...Well, where is it?

Hey, we are talking about 'Anonymous' .... the reason their so-called information disappeared is because they probably got grounded and can't come up out of their basement bedroom until they finish their homework and their grades improve.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

Good question. Facebook and Twitter are not bound by the 1st Amendment protections on free speech. They can set their own terms of service and shut down those accounts anytime they want.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

And those hate-filled racist pigs in the fascist neo-nazi group known as the KKK, what do they deserve?

Me.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

When it amounts to hate crime yes...

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to hate.

Sorry Charlie but freedom of speech means freedom of speech, no if's ands or buts.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If that's the world you want to live in, fair enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If that's the world you want to live in, fair enough.

You don't want to live in a world where you have freedom of speech?

There are some fabulous countries you can move to that will tell you what you can say if that's what you like.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join