It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury Could Not Reach a Decision on Friday.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Who is more likely to kill you?

The police or the new black panthers?

The police or the kkk?

The police or Bundy ranch supporters?

The police or Occupy Wall Street?

The police or terrorists?

Who is likely to kill your pet for no reason?

Do you call the police if you need help or do you handle things on your own? 3 men were released from prison the other day because the police forced a child to lie, freed after 39 years!!!

I don't fault the police, but I don't trust them, and fear them. This must change, this will change.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hmm...I'm thinking we may see some law enforcement group movements Sunday to be ready for the worst Monday.Maybe even the national guard on standby.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I left and the war went on (for a while).
It got nuts and I have a strong self-preservation instinct.

edit on 11/22/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Ferguson Grand Jury Could Not Reach a Decision on Friday

I'm wondering if it's NOT a case of them being unable to reach a decision, but rather that they are timing the announcement for a certain time some reason. It shouldn't be taking this long - IMHO.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It shouldn't be taking this long - IMHO.

Have you ever been on a Grand Jury.
I haven't.

Have you ever watched 12 Angry Men?

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Reminds of Stanford in 1972 after the mining of Hanoi Harbor. Things escalated from a protest to something else.
"Tam, Tam he's your man. Send him off to Viet Nam!" I remember this scary looking chick with leather gloves ripping open a telephone switching cabinet in the Admin building. Instigator.

Stupid stuff. Feedback loops.
I got out when the getting was good. There comes a time when rationality has to take precedence.

You went to Stanford?Impressive.Though I have trouble seeing you as a lovebead wearing,protesting hippie for some reason Phage!

link   
a reply to: Phage

Was it the protesters that got nuts or the cops?

Like I said, I totally get the need for a police presence and yes most definitely protesters can get out of control. It's the police acting like a bunch of people chanting and standing in the street are out of control and responding as if riots were about to break out, that I have a problem with.
edit on 11/22/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

You went to Stanford?

Didn't say that.
(Menlo)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

How unarmed protesters became a threat to riot armor wearing soldiers with automatic rifles armed with gas, rubber bullets and flash bang grenades and armored cars is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Was it the protesters that got nuts or the cops?

Like I said. Feedback loop.
It started with people giving speeches. Then some radicals showed up. Then the pigs showed up. Then the radicals got more radical. Then they stormed the admin building (I followed). Then the cops got more aggressive...
Then I left.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Ever hear the phrase:
"They've got the guns but we've got the numbers?"

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Its a four way battle royale!

LEOs vs NBP vs KKK vs Anon

Now we just need a steel cage!

Actually, that might be the best solution. Each group selects a representative, last man standing is "right". Thats the American Way.

I heard that the KKK were going to cause trouble. This has been blasted all over the internet. I wonder if gun sales are going up again like last time. Seems you might be right. A battle royal. IN this corner we have the righteous kkk defenders of the faith. And in this corner we have the black panthers ready to tear into righteousness. DING, DING.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

This has been blasted all over the internet.

Must be true then.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
All this is , is an excuse to rob and get away with it. The last time this happened, thats exactly what they did. This isn't about fergusin trial. It is just an excuse to riot and LOOT. So no matter what is said on the net. is not about the trial. It is one thing to voice an opinion on the trial and another to rob stores and cause violence. Some of those people all they want to do is loot and scoot. Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Some of those people all they want to do is loot and scoot.

Some, yes.
Most, no.

Some just want to disrupt. They are a distraction.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Gotcha. I know it can happen.
Feedback loop huh?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Some of those people all they want to do is loot and scoot.

Some, yes.

Most, no.

Some just want to disrupt. They are a distraction.

The news is just playin the same old horn with the same old tune. In the end we loose our gun rights. The cattle being hearded to the cliffs edge. The people play in the band and get pushed off the cliff. by by gun rights. The whole senario is pathetic.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This has the KKK the Black Panthers Anonymous...that's crazy. This isn't so much a trial anymore as a three ring circus, quite literally, of all the craziest people in the country. I half expect a carnival to set up and start selling tickets to all this stuff that's going on.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

It was the same thing with the Zimmerman case, and the DOJ Is not in the center of the scales.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Law enforcement is using the same tactic that Isis did with be heading victims, they keep alluding to the finale until people are so tired of waiting it becomes less important and of course using these dates to draw people out.

Or they are going to wait until the 2nd when all of the unemployed black people are stoned on government checks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join