It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last invitation.....Revelation..(22:12-21 )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
''And, behold.I come quickly;and my reward is with Me,to give every man according as his work shall be""(Revelation 22 : 12 )

I am the Alpha and Omega,the beginning and the end,
the first and the last.(Revelation 22 :13 )

Jesus Christ is the first among mankind to have offered Himself for sacrifice ""Saviour"" and He knew all to well that He was to be sacrificed for all people that once lived in the old ......He is the first to have destroyed sin that caused Adam to fall......He is God ,come in the flesh.who took flesh and became man.......''the Word became flesh and dwelt among us '''[John 1 ,14] He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross [Philip 2: 6 , 7 , 8 ]
And so, being the beginning and the end, all that was written was done.....and all that is to come, will also be done.....
All are called to be with Christ........but not all have ears to hear!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ok, I wrote the above post without putting a question to it.......so here goes......

If Jesus Christ is not the Alpha and the Omega, then who is???
How do you see the world to be without Christ...... or without a beggining and an end???

If there is a beggining .........then there must be an end!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And the end nothing else other than another beggining!

Paul had no idea of when this was going to happen, neither did all the other evangelist's after him.
His earlier letters preached the time was near and conversion urgent. His later letters had noticibly less urgency. And still tody there is much urgeny to convert, repent and accept Jesus.

Personally I don't see Revelation as thre ending of the world, instead I see it as a spritual struggle, a christian type of Jihad.

Amazing how people and not to mention other religious cults place so much importance upon this mythological writting.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The earth will melt when the sun goes nova in about 10 billion years or so. Homo sapiens will have evolved into other species by then.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well, if we survive the next millineum. If we havent killed ourselves off.

I think, had it not been for Christianity and the dark ages, with Roman and greek ingenuity, wed have colinized Mars by now, and maybe even have a translight warp drive or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a thousand years before jesus come to the earth just WHO is the saviour.so after jesus indeed come we take him as our saviour,but to the people living without jesus
before so who are their saviour ?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
a thousand years before jesus come to the earth just WHO is the saviour.so after jesus indeed come we take him as our saviour,but to the people living without jesus
before so who are their saviour ?

What are you saying?

That Jesus Christ is not the Saviour to some?
hmmmm i dont get your quote?
Sorry, i did not understand what your saying.....

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Helen I think he is askng who will be the savour to the people who lived and died before Jesus became incarnate on Earth.

They did not have a savior. I,m sure that Jews don't believe in heaven or life after death as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Christ was their savior as well.

Remember the blood sacrifices for the shortcomings of man? Those were replicas of the ultimate sacrifice to come. That blood covered the sin of man until Christ's shed blood would wash it away.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
What about people of other religions who know no other? What about those who sin but receive intercession? Are they saved?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
They will get a special pass card.
The worst sin anyone can do is to turn their back on Christ after they have allowed him into there live (ie. Knowing of or about). Thus is known as the unforgivable sin.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
...Dozen questions pop into Trader's head...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The thing about preachers is that whenever you corner them with logical questions they get defensive and accuse you of not having 'faith'. Once they actually ran tried to run away from me when cornered.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Christ was their savior as well.

Remember the blood sacrifices for the shortcomings of man? Those were replicas of the ultimate sacrifice to come. That blood covered the sin of man until Christ's shed blood would wash it away.

Quite rght Thomas!
Thankyou!

In the end it is solely up to the individual to accept the Revelation of what is given to us.........

Trader///what do you mean by quote///The thing about preachers is that whenever you corner them with logical questions they get defensive and accuse you of not having 'faith'. Once they actually ran tried to run away from me when cornered.

What is logical'' ???
This is a post, and one feals free to read or not read one's post!
If one likes to add to it, then one does........if one does not want to reply, then one does not do so.....
I do not in any way feel cornered.........i enjoy what i write, and whether one likes to read it or not, it is their choice .........free will......i have not all the answers, and make no claim that i do ......i answer what i know from what i have read.....

Only God knows each person......

Quote from Trader/////What about people of other religions who know no other? What about those who sin but receive intercession? Are they saved?
Sin and receive intercession???
what do you mean?
Are you talking about death....???after death occurs..prayers for intercession..on one's behalf?
If so, yes they do help...but one has to be in wanting to have been saved by God....Through Jesus Christ upon dying.....eg.the man of the right hand side of Christ,who asked to be forgiven at the Cross....he beleived in Christ and was forgiven by the blood that Jesus Christ shed for all humanity.........But, we do not know the hour of death....
Sorry, is that what you asked for?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here we go again.

Jesus was no one's savior. He was his own savior. Only God Almighty can grant salvation.

This post is another attempt by Helen to spread her religion like a wild fire. Helen, you should be a Christian Missionary, they need more Crusaders like you.

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by Illmatic67]

top topics

join