It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was, Is and Is to Come - Messiah Returns (Fallen Yahweh/Risen Christ/Holy King)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
To my estimation, there are three incarnations of the Son of God into reality. The first incarnation was as the Angel of the Lord as a Watcher of mankind, or Benai Elohim. His job as Lord of Hosts was to regulate the host bodies of humans below for the purpose of baptism, or incarnation into bodies for spiritual growth. Along the way, something happened to him and error was found in him (Ezekiel 28).

Genesis 9 tells us how Elohim planned to correct the problem.

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

By using the Names of God (NOG) Bible from BibleGateway, you can differentiate the three main characters. Elohim is Father, Ruach Elohim is Mother (SPIRIT) and Yahweh is the Lord Adonai. The same LORD of the OT is the Lord Adonai of the NT, or Jesus. The fall happened first when Yahweh divided mankind as the image of God (BOTH male and female). He divided mankind by nature either by a planned event by Elohim or from the fall of Yahweh. We can see this either way, but we cannot ignore the fact that Yahweh proclaimed Himself to be the only God with none beside.

When he was forced to incarnate as Jesus, he was humbled and spoke only the words of the Father. Mankind shed his blood, allowing him to experience spiritual baptism. His current incarnation is as a risen human.

In Revelation 1 it states this:

8 “I am the A (Aleph) and the Z (Tav),” says the Lord God, the one who is, the one who was, and the one who is coming, the Almighty.

He was (Yahweh), IS (CHRIST) and Is to Come (HOLY KING).

His task is clear. He must fulfill his own words. Make peace, love enemies and end war and bloodshed. If not, his words were false. I believe and hope in his words of truth. I also believe we will all see what happens next. Know them by their fruit. This will be your only confirmation that the story is true--when He comes to demonstrated truth. Anything short of this will be continued error and nothing has changed.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet
I know I sound harsh but do hyou honestly see the purpose of continually going back to the past, which no one can prove and trying to apply what you think about the past to modern day living?

Today you aren't facing sin by an individual so much as sins against people by corporations eg bodies of people often led by the worst type of psychopaths and sociopaths. Technically these people could be classed as mal-formed mentally and emotionally sick so who is responsible for the real meaning of sin?

Do you make a man give up his job which supports his family because of the acts of a corporation which employ him? Where do you insert religious belief in this scenario?

I don't see how, unless you sosmehow 'grow' these ancient teachings into teachings that fit the way the world has moved on and actually is today, because these teachings relatd to earlier and much 'simpler times' . Is there any purpose in continually harping back to incomplete texts whose scribes often made mistakes in translation and altered things to fit their perspective for that ancient time?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I know I sound harsh but do hyou honestly see the purpose of continually going back to the past, which no one can prove and trying to apply what you think about the past to modern day living?

Today you aren't facing sin by an individual so much as sins against people by corporations eg bodies of people often led by the worst type of psychopaths and sociopaths. Technically these people could be classed as mal-formed mentally and emotionally sick so who is responsible for the real meaning of sin?

Do you make a man give up his job which supports his family because of the acts of a corporation which employ him? Where do you insert religious belief in this scenario?

I don't see how, unless you sosmehow 'grow' these ancient teachings into teachings that fit the way the world has moved on and actually is today, because these teachings relatd to earlier and much 'simpler times' . Is there any purpose in continually harping back to incomplete texts whose scribes often made mistakes in translation and altered things to fit their perspective for that ancient time?

That is what all people of faith do. The texts of these religions are the source of information. What is said in the Bible is very informative about dealing with modern life. Basic human nature does not change much so if you are religious these ancient texts still are very much relevant.

Don't go thinking that religion is some relic of the past because it certainly is not . Just because a few western nations are losing faith in their traditional faith does not mean that is the world trend. Take China for instance. Christianity is spreading like wild fire there. How very beautiful that a Jewish Saviour can even reach the hearts of the most eastern people of the world. You are rubbishing nearly all of humanity. The world over atheism is the smallest minority of all.

Personally I find people with no faith somewhat hollow. You happen to think that religious people are silly and dwelling too much in the past. I tried to explain to you why it is important for religious people to remember the past and refer to it. You have heard the maxim "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?

Also, you state it as a fact that all the corporations are monsters and evil. I tell you your very life depends upon them for water, power, food, travel, technology and everything else. Why don't you try and live without them, see how hard it is without these services? It is not a perfect world, but I tell you we in the west are all in the lap of luxury compared to most of the rest of the earth.

Man, I am tired of all this trendy and fashionable hatred of authority, distrust and jealous envy of just about anyone and everything authority linked. It is only damaging to us and is going nowhere. You will only alienate powerful people and create a much larger gulf between us. You'll have no right to moan if they decide to turn their backs on you and not care about your well being so much because you treat them so mean. Try and think the thing through. There are wolves out there wanting to convince you the west is no good and finished. They want the instability that hatred projects.

OP; I think the Bible teaches us that there is only one Creator. The whole point being that He is eternal and perfect. You have embarked on a gnostic journey here that is outside Scripture.
edit on 19-11-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: varios

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

He was (Yahweh), IS (CHRIST) and Is to Come (HOLY KING).

Just a correction ->
He was (Yahweh), Is (Yahoshua) and Is to Come (Yahweh Yahoshua Ha Messiah)

Ruach Elohim is Mother (SPIRIT)

Another correction ->
Ruach Ha Kodesh is Mother (Spirit)
edit on 19-11-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't get it, if someone could enlighten me, please:
There are three gods? And he, the creator and unfailable made a mistake, when he created mankind? Or did I read that wrong?
Also didn't that Rabbi, what's his name, say 60 days after Sharons(?) dead the final prophet would start his workings?
That already happened: Hi, btw.
Not to make fun of you, just asking

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

To you, and AlephBet, I will review the post in an hour, and give my complete comment then

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

I take the points you raised but you didn't answer mine. Instead of wondering why the Chinese are bored with their Eastern religions and beliefs and now looking at the western side of the coin surely one should be asking why religion needs to be changed if it is right in the first place. When huge numbers of people change it doesn't mean either that the new one is right but more that their old religion doesn't seem to fit their world today and they are searching for somethinbg that does. Which leads me back to my point. Christianity or the desert religions don't fit the bill Take for example God counts every single hair on your head. Fine but how many heads of hair is he counting at the same time? Its out of context for today's numbers of people just on the basic level. Its unbelievable to a six year old.

I don't think its necessarily 'trendy' as you say to diss authority - its because authority has grown so corrupt and when you look at vested interest again going into huge corporations and who controls what and gets his minions to make laws to protect his interest - against the interest of the populace at large - people are sick of it and have genuine need to express being sick of it and want change.

I don't think there is much difference between the east and west because people all want security, work to go to which gives them an identification and to keep their families or lifestyles as happy and beneficial as they can. That's not unique its what humans needed all throughout the ages.

One of the greatest threats to this is religious belief that others are wrong and deserve to be made to change their ways. Sure by civil law we segregate killers and people dangerous to humanity but they exist all over the world. Its religious belief that funds many a nasty war and hatred so surely its time for a new unified religion that looks at the world today and its challenges?

So the use of ancient manuscripts which were writtne for the time they were first created need to be kept but religion today needs to be modernised into something that suits the world as it is.

The biblical 10 commandments - provided you leave out the first two only cover personal wrongdoings such as stealing goods or someone else's wife - but what about stealing which involves people who help the act of theft by writing the software for a programme stealing industrial secrets and the people involved in espionage etc this type of wrong doing didnt exist when the bible was written so its concept was not covered, but we have new concepts here today and a moral judgement from a religion that deals with todays wrongs would be applicable and welcomed probably by many.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Is there any purpose in continually harping back to incomplete texts whose scribes often made mistakes in translation and altered things to fit their perspective for that ancient time?

Our Lord Jesus Christ referred to the OT at least 78 different times that we KNOW of.

Just a little FYI there...

Concerning the real purpose behind the Bible, the two quotes below from Norvel Hayes contain a huge clue:

Not long ago, the Lord gave me $200,000. I said, "Lord, what am I going to do with it? I don't need it. What did You give it to me for?" He said, "You passed my test."I said, "Passed your test? What in the world did I do to pass Your test?" He said, "You fulfilled a scripture. Tell them everywhere you go...tell them that the Bible is my test; every time they fulfill a scripture, tell them to never worry about the answers to their prayers."

Misguided Faith

I have asked the Lord, "Jesus, why do you bless me like this?" "Because you passed my test," He answered. "How did I pass your test?" You fulfilled the Scripture," He said. "My test for the human race and the Church is obedience to the Scriptures." This statement seems simple to me. God has a test He wants you to pass. He said, "I don't have any other test except the Scriptures. Tell my people that there are blessings attached to each verse that is fulfilled by any believing Christian.

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

Concerning mistakes and alterations:

Anyone who assumes errors in Scripture contradicts Christ to His face. He said of the whole Scripture and every single word of it “And Scripture cannot be broken.” Those who wish to restrict the inspiration of the Holy Scripture contradict the Apostle of Christ who testifies “All Scripture is inspired of God.”

Scripture Cannot be Broken

Jesus Himself confirmed the verbal plenary inspiration of the Scriptures when He said, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law...” (Matthew 517-18). In these verses, Jesus is reinforcing the accuracy of the Scriptures down to the smallest detail and the slightest punctuation mark, because it is the very Word of God.

Because the Scriptures are the inspired Word of God, we can conclude that they are also inerrant and authoritative. A correct view of God will lead us to a correct view of His Word. Because God is all-powerful, all-knowing, and completely perfect, His Word will by its very nature have the same characteristics. The same verses that establish the inspiration of the Scriptures also establish that it is both inerrant and authoritative. Without a doubt the Bible is what it claims to be—the undeniable, authoritative, Word of God to humanity.

What does it mean that the Bible is inspired

So Scripture is unbreakable, or “indestructible” even. Not in a physical sense – plenty of Bibles have been successfully destroyed by fire. But in the sense that Jesus uses in Matt 2435 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.” The doctrine of the unbreakability of Scripture means that God’s words never lose their truth, relevance or power. We never move beyond Scripture, and we never argue with Scripture. Or as J C Ryle explains it

“Wherever the Scripture speaks plainly on any subject, there can be no more question about it. The case is settled and decided. Every jot and tittle of Scripture is true, and must be received as conclusive.”

The Unbreakability of Scripture

The very next day 6 PM came and no Lord. I waited till 6:05 and began to wonder. At 06:07 I began to pray. God spoke to me and said, "You have no need I appear to you. You now know all I ever did say and ever will say is what the Bible says. The Bible is My Holy Word. It is YOUR responsibility to read the Bible and find out what it says."

To this day, if I have a vision or appearance, and IT DOESN'T AGREE WITH THE BIBLE, I reject it. Period. God stays in line with the Holy Word. Jesus Himself said the scripture cannot be broken (John 10:35, Matthew 5:18.) If you want God to speak to you, read your Bible. The Bible IS God talking to you. And yes, stick with the 1611 King James version. Spend time in praise and worship so you can discern what the Bible is saying.

OUR NEED TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP HIM

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God."

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Oky, I may be stupid, but I do not really understand the reason behind the post. The Title suggests it has to do with the "trinity", but the content I'm not sure yet. Is it about the return of the Messiah, how everything works form Creation to Revelation, or how Revelation will turn out. I just what to know exactly what you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Great page filler but you didn't reply to anything the thread was about.

The bible is a dodgy book and always has been if you read it and think about some of the stories is delights in. There is a huge cloud of dishonourable actions, thieving and war mongering, killing men who have decided to convert whiolst getting over circumcision. It makews me laugh when I think it was used as an honourable book in a court of law - it was anything but that!

The amount of attention the bible gives to Jesus should be an opening warning light to you. You get more about what Paul thinks than Christ. None of the gospels were written by people who lived through Jesus's time and so none bore witness to what happened to tell others about it. Accuracy comes down to cultural tradition and you have to get past why no roman reference to jesus when we even have their laundry lists damn should clang loud and clear, yet no roman mention of trial and crucifixion of the son of god. Doesn't something like a wet kippur wallop across the chops about these huge blaring questions because it should do? Also from the Nag Hammadi scrolls which hadn't been contanimated by the catholics - praise be to god - we know about gnosticism which is not the same belief system as the bible would have you follow and believe in.

You have put on a load of natty little quips supposedly from Yeshua etc - they are the type of laughter makers any early stand up says before the main event gets on stage.

Perhaps if you would, you might like to consider just how relevant the ancient scripts that the OP refers to are to life today which is really what we were discussing.

Liked the quips though.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think two worlds were in a sort of battle and a bet for freedom was made. That is when the bet was placed inside adam along with all of us and everything we call earth is just one being. The bet plays throught our history and out future. The programming has went past all expected goals. What better way to settle a squabble if you are able to program matter and write the disagreement into the story line. Ultimatly the fate of most of our tru home resides inside one being and the two places fight for the sun. Everyday one side or the other comes out with new attacks at the nature of our reality. It could quickly be proven in a act of power by one addressing the claims of no power and miricles but we have to understand that the ones claiming no miricles in the bible ever happened only spiritually say this to goad us into death and declare one side a winner. The problem is that if you dig deep enough you can find just cause on both sides because the ones that follow darkness do so out of necissity for their home. Bottom line is that below the leaders is people in the wrong place and time.

searching base programming knowing that creator knew all this and wrote in an unmnown 3rd option for he who takes the longview seems to be most wise. All thhings are possible and power exist to reconcile all when one deals with all factors. In the end they will both think twice about petty squabbles being injected into programmable flesh. If you search you will find peace does not exist. the word is the biggest tool in the progrmming for war. shalom

edit on 19-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Great page filler but you didn't reply to anything the thread was about.

You asked a question...

The answer will will benefit those who actually ARE interested in the truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

By making a contribution based on stand up comics banter, you clearly have done your religious learning and research on a trivial and superficial level which, when you consider the importance of religion which deals with our lives whilst we live and then whilst we die,it should be a very serious subject, held considerably above banter.

I just don't suffer the ridiculous written about it as the gullible blind-faithers who have nothing constructive to say do.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

the vast majority of murgatroid's posts are content lifted from other sites. he seems incapable of posting his own opinion for longer than a few sentences. kinda feels like that's the way churches like them.-

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

His task is clear. He must fulfill his own words. Make peace, love enemies and end war and bloodshed. If not, his words were false. I believe and hope in his words of truth.

Would be lovely...

except those aren't his words... they're Johns

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

Another correction -> Ruach Ha Kodesh is Mother (Spirit)

I am going by Genesis 1 and Ruach Elohim, or the other side of the image of God. When it says let us make man in our image, it is Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother).

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry, I don't get it, if someone could enlighten me, please:
There are three gods? And he, the creator and unfailable made a mistake, when he created mankind? Or did I read that wrong?
Also didn't that Rabbi, what's his name, say 60 days after Sharons(?) dead the final prophet would start his workings?
That already happened: Hi, btw.
Not to make fun of you, just asking

Father, Mother and Son (Yahweh). Use the Names of God Bible and Read. Elohim is Father. Ruach Elohim is Mother. Son is Yahweh.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Oky, I may be stupid, but I do not really understand the reason behind the post. The Title suggests it has to do with the "trinity", but the content I'm not sure yet. Is it about the return of the Messiah, how everything works form Creation to Revelation, or how Revelation will turn out. I just what to know exactly what you are looking for.

Make sure to read the first 9 chapters of Genesis with the Names of God Bible. Note the relationship between Elohim and Yahweh. Note the verses I quoted in Genesis 9. Unless death, war, jealousy, hatred, revenge and so on are traits of a loving God, then we must find the correct answer to this problem of Yahweh's character in the OT. I believe I have found it by seeing them as Father (Elohim), Mother (Ruach Elohim) and Son (Yahweh). By this view, we see why God required the blood of Adonai to be shed according to Genesis 9. Read the other threads I have created.

The main point of this thread is to see that Yahweh/Adonai/Christ has a tall order to fulfill in these last days. Enemies must be loved and the promise of the rainbow must be fulfilled. To me, the rainbow is related to dew. Dew in the Bible is representative of droplets of water hitting the ground before the sun rises and distills and evaporates the water. Dew is always mentioned in relation to rebirth / baptism or raising from the dead. A rainbow represents the colors of light refracted in the water. Translation: The nations are blessed, not Yahweh's nation alone. This was yet another mistake he made as Lord of Hosts. He failed to bless the rainbow (all races).

The tall order he must fulfill is to love enemies. In Matthew 10, Jesus said he comes to divide:

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

In Malachi 4, Yahweh seems to have stated something different:

Malachi 4

4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The name Horeb means to reduce to ashes with fire. It means to lay waste. None of this seems to be a God of love or compassion for enemies. 2000 years have passed with no leadership from a visible Divine leader. The coming of Christ is supposed to set us straight. From the sound of it, He intends to keep being Yahweh.

This thread is simply noting the evidence so far. War, war and more war. It's coming again. And again. Love must be defined differently than I suspect.

edit on 19-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Man, I am tired of all this trendy and fashionable hatred of authority, distrust and jealous envy of just about anyone and everything authority linked.

Trendy?
TRENDY??

No, friend, it's been around forever. It never went away. Trendy and fashionable? Hardly. But in America, it really got going in the 60s. And we Baby Boomers grew up with it, and it won't be going away any time soon, like it or not.
We taught our kids to question authority also -
and when we were kids, we were taught to "look it up."

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The name Horeb means to reduce to ashes with fire. It means to lay waste. None of this seems to be a God of love or compassion for enemies. 2000 years have passed with no leadership from a visible Divine leader. The coming of Christ is supposed to set us straight. From the sound of it, He intends to keep being Yahweh.

This thread is simply noting the evidence so far. War, war and more war. It's coming again. And again. Love must be defined differently than I suspect.

i cant tell if you are seriously doubting your convictions or just baiting the hook...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join