It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing: Jerusalem synagogue attack kills five

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Geez...it was reported by CNN that the assailant's entire families have been rounded up and the assailant's houses will be destroyed?

The attack was an atrocity - a mad, callous, hateful act - but it should not be met with more madness. It will never stop.

Unfortunatly the families prolly knew what they were up to and as such are co conspirators in th eattacks. if they are shown to be connected they deserve a fair(lol) trial and a speedy hanging.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

a reply to: buster2010 Get over it... they were spies, not terrorists, no casualties (never meant to be), and it was 60 years ago....that's really reaching, you have to get over this Lavon affair.

Spies that planned to plant bombs and kill Americans. Maybe you should give your little get over it speech to Netanyahu every times he cries about the holocaust that happened over 70 years ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
a reply to: kosmicjack

Exactly...

Imagine Obama rounding up the family of the Columbine shooters, the Texas military base shooters, Virginia Tech shooter, etc.. and burning their houses down? Are you kidding me??

They already shot and killed the perps in this most recent tragedy. Justice has been served. At this point, any more violence or death and you are just as guilty as the murderers this morning.

This is acceptable to Americans?

Israel practices collective punishment when it comes to Arabs. But you don't see them doing this to the "settlers" who like to play run a Arab down with their cars.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Using a chopper on them poor praying jews, is no worse than the Israelies bombing schools and hospitals as they have done just a couple of months ago. I saw that kerry bloke moaning about it on the news, yet when the israelies bomb a school or hospital theres not a word from him or his gang in Washington.

Do you have any proof Israel did that with no Hamas rockets firing from those locations and them having any children there AT ALL besides the lying Hamas propaganda???? I highly doubt it! And don't even think about saying anything from the U.N. because they are proven to be evil, bunch of antisemitic communist running it.

This is what Hamas pulls on you fools!!

www.liveleak.com...

woundedamericanwarrior.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Spies that planned to plant bombs and kill Americans

You are wrong. There was never an intent to kill americans. the plan was always zero casualties. this is a well known fact you choose to ignore...

Maybe you should give your little get over it speech to Netanyahu every times he cries about the holocaust that happened over 70 years ago.

Are you seriously comparing the 6 million or more who were exterminated in the holocaust to the zero casualties in the Lavon affair? What a joke! You obviously have nothing of substance to add to the original point i made in this thread about how palestinian civilians have voted in a government (hamas) that publicly condones terrorist acts.
It hurts me to say this, but are they still considered exempt from the repercussions of their governments foreign policy?
edit on 2014-11-18T19:14:42-06:00201411bpm3011pm4230 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Using a chopper on them poor praying jews, is no worse than the Israelies bombing schools and hospitals as they have done just a couple of months ago. I saw that kerry bloke moaning about it on the news, yet when the israelies bomb a school or hospital theres not a word from him or his gang in Washington.

Do you have any proof Israel did that with no Hamas rockets firing from those locations and them having any children there AT ALL besides the lying Hamas propaganda???? I highly doubt it! And don't even think about saying anything from the U.N. because they are proven to be evil, bunch of antisemitic communist running it.

This is what Hamas pulls on you fools!!

www.liveleak.com...

woundedamericanwarrior.com...

Same ol'Hamas song.

Aren't you tired of the freaking elephant in the room ?

Why do Palestinians act like this ?
I would just love to hear a Zionist apologist say the only honest thing...
Which is:
" Because we're stealing their land, we're making them live an impossible way if life, and we kill them by a ratio of about 1000 Palestinian life to about 1 Israeli life. "

Any honest clear minded Zionist apologist understands ? Just please try to say the truth and stop the crap about Hamas, it's getting old and the debate is childish.

edit on 18-11-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I could almost sense the snide tone of "Holocaust...over 70 years ago".

Being Buster; I didn't expect much more...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Very well explained by TYT.
Worth a watch

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: buster2010 Get over it... they were spies, not terrorists, no casualties (never meant to be), and it was 60 years ago....that's really reaching, you have to get over this Lavon affair.

Spies that planned to plant bombs and kill Americans. Maybe you should give your little get over it speech to Netanyahu every times he cries about the holocaust that happened over 70 years ago.

Ok, we get it you're pro-Palestinian, anti-Israeli. But are you seriously comparing 6 million lives lost in the Holocaust to 0 in the Lavon affair? Jeez Yassar, I thought you died years ago.
edit on 19-11-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I do my best to be sympathetic to both sides, but when I see stuff like this lady throwing candy to celebrate the synagogue attack...

Link to photo

It makes me wonder how a truly equitable solution is possible.
edit on 19-11-2014 by sdubya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I don't condone murder at all, but when the Israelis get away with it all the time, what are the Palestinians to do?

You ARE condoning the murders. I am surprised your posts have not been moderated. Five Jews die from an Islamic attack and your first response is to protest that it is even news at all, and then to strongly insinuate they had it coming. That is scary. You are laying bare the sickness of anti-semitism.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteveR

originally posted by: Britguy
I don't condone murder at all, but when the Israelis get away with it all the time, what are the Palestinians to do?

You ARE condoning the murders. I am surprised your posts have not been moderated. Five Jews die from an Islamic attack and your first response is to protest that it is even news at all, and then to strongly insinuate they had it coming. That is scary. You are laying bare the sickness of anti-semitism.

Four Jews and one druze police officer, actually.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
June 12, 2013 three Israeli teens were kidnapped and killed, Israeli forces pinned it on Palestinian guys about two weeks later. On July 3rd, Israeli started killing innocents.

According to my calculations, this Israeli war monger likes to wait about 2 to 3 weeks before sending in his troops to kill people who had nothing to do with it. Hopefully Im wrong this time (and if Im not he needs to be tried of mass murder on a national level), but Im guessing the "Operation" will start against the Palestinians on about Dec 8th. Hope not, but this douche is pretty predictable.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

June 12, 2013 three Israeli teens were kidnapped and killed, Israeli forces pinned it on Palestinian guys about two weeks later.

Why "pinned"? It's no secret Hamas did it - Hamas official admits military wing was behind kidnapping of teenagers

According to my calculations, this Israeli war monger likes to wait about 2 to 3 weeks before sending in his troops to kill people who had nothing to do with it.

Operation Protective Edge started after Israel was shelled by Hamas for over a month -

The operation was also preceded by a massive rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip southern Israel. In June 2014, 66 rockets were fired in 30 attacks, wounding three people. In the eight first days of July, 250 missiles were fired in 104 attacks, injuring seven people. On 7 July, 80 rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip. On 7 July 2014, the Security Cabinet of Israel decided to begin a "counter-terrorist operation".[1] After an airstrike killed seven Hamas militants in Khan Yunis, Hamas itself assumed responsibility on 7 July for missiles fired from Gaza and launched 40 rockets towards Israel.

Timeline of the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict
edit on 23-11-2014 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join