It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 alien autopsy image is ‘smoking gun’, researcher claims

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
Some screenshots from the free stream preview:

Maussan takes the stage

That label looks interesting...

Doh!!

Alien

Alien

Alien face

A blue CGI alien cuz hey why the hell not

The alien walking was some of the worst CGI animation I've ever seen

edit: pic of the slide in color - Hilda Ray Vacation Photo

Your free stream looked better than my paid stream. It kept breaking up and the cut away scenes in the video looked overly contrasty, like they were filming it off the jumbotron behind the presenters.

edit on 6-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
It is out on a glass shelf like a museum display mummy with placard next to it.......I'm just left to wonder why such a precious relic would be left to the open air.

Well, that is because the picture is of a museum display mummy obviously!

So again we just have another Roswell hoax.
edit on 6-5-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The video stream was so poor that it really didn't show the slide well. However, slide or not they did line up some of the best people that were quoted on the Roswell aliens and finally got the last living witness to come forward for an interview. That alone was more significant than the slide.

I'll have to try to watch the rest. The stream kept cutting out. Also, the slide was shown and video'd off the crappy jumbotron behind the presenters.

They did a lot of legwork in getting people's expert opinions on the slide, so I'd like a better look at it. Hilda Ray and her husband were friends of the high powered Bush's. Bush senior has long thought to have been in the know on aliens.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

they did line up some of the best people that were quoted on the Roswell aliens

The best people pushing a hoax...

Bush senior has long thought to have been in the know on aliens.

In the know that they are not coming here!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

They did a lot of legwork in getting people's expert opinions on the slide, so I'd like a better look at it. Hilda Ray and her husband were friends of the high powered Bush's. Bush senior has long thought to have been in the know on aliens.

I don't doubt that he knows the facts... not necessarily the facts as some would like them to be [myself included].

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Maussan takes the stage

Then we know one thing for sure: It's definitely NOT a marmoset.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

they did line up some of the best people that were quoted on the Roswell aliens

The best people pushing a hoax...

Bush senior has long thought to have been in the know on aliens.

In the know that they are not coming here!

Hellobruce, you seem to have made up your mind without seeing the slide in question and without any real research into this. You seem content to parrot what some other people are saying out there, and they don't know any more than you. We already know your position is that this is a child mummy.

That label looks interesting...

That label next to the figure does look unlike any labeling setup used in a museum, but it's hard to say since it cannot be read. I'd be curious if it surfaces that the layout of the label is military in style.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So the pictures are just pictures of a skeleton? That is not really helpful.

The skull does not seem to match up with the skull of the gray in this video which many people think is authentic. Of course though many people think there are multiple alien races interacting with Earth.

It has been shown some effects have been added into this video, but nothing has been shown to debunk the reality of the actual creature shown.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hellobruce, you seem to have made up your mind without seeing the slide in question

The slide of a mummy taken in a museum?

and without any real research into this

I have researched it, and it is just a money making enterprise.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

They (anthropologists) do go into detail about the skeleton and why it's so unusual. I'll have to rewatch that part of the video and report back on it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Thank You !

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This REEKS of yet another Roswell hoax trying to be validated by an honest agent (Tom Carey is to the best of my knowledge a good guy)...

Waiting on a few friends who are intimate with the story (they actually brought it to TV) to let me know their thoughts but, my gut tells me this belongs on the dread ATS HOAX Forum.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

The skull does not seem to match up with the skull of the gray in this video which many people think is authentic. Of course though many people think there are multiple alien races interacting with Earth.

It has been shown some effects have been added into this video, but nothing has been shown to debunk the reality of the actual creature shown.

If it's real to you, that's all that matters. Who are we to dispute the unsubstantiated claim of the reality of an actual creature shown in a highly edited, After FX-laden youtube video?

And besides, the Roswell child mummy shows no indication of pulsating veins... proof positive that it is not a genuine ET.

edit on 7-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Even if the Kodak historian could verify that the filmstock is from 1947, that does not prove that the photographs were taken in 1947. As usual, the most interesting slides would be all the other ones on the roll. Was the roll entirely devoted to documenting the "autopsy," or is it vacation snaps of Bermuda with a single shot of an alien at the end? If it's the latter, it's bound to be a [HOAX!].

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

And besides, the Roswell child mummy shows no indication of pulsating veins... proof positive that it is not a genuine ET.

Sarcasm at its finest

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
This REEKS of yet another Roswell hoax trying to be validated by an honest agent (Tom Carey is to the best of my knowledge a good guy)...

Waiting on a few friends who are intimate with the story (they actually brought it to TV) to let me know their thoughts but, my gut tells me this belongs on the dread ATS HOAX Forum.

100% agree. Can we move this to Santilli Hoax folder though?

I detail in my current ATS thread (see link below) who I think might be behind this hoax that stinks as if it's 20 years old. The smell of the dead alien carcass leading right back to the people behind the Alien Autopsy who, with Ray Santlli's help pulled off a hoax that set back UFO research decades. Namely, John Lundberg, Robert Irving and Rod Dickinson. Oh yes, Ray Santilli didn't just do this alone. And just as Ray Santilli was the enabler to make the film public, so Adam Dew might also be used the same way.

Read my thread. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Roswell Alien Slides: Social Media Santilli?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join