It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real War - Social Engineering, Silent Weapons & A Quiet Genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Silent Weapons Objective For Quiet Wars

Almost 14 years ago an interview was posted which shortly after was deemed a hoax. The thing is regardless of whether this interview was deemed a hoax or not the speaker raised some incredibly relevant points which we should not dismiss. I believe that much of what Deborah Tavares says is relevant to exactly what we are experiencing now. (NASA: The End Of Mankind "Leaked Document - which was hoaxed)

Whether a hoax or not there is veracity to the concerns raised in this video which are now very much something we need to consider and evaluate.

NASA and the global intel agencies appeared to be developing this document on orders from the British who are the Rothschild/Israel protectors derived from the Protocols of the Elders of zion, which is the khazar nation and the zionist leaders. These royal false lineages and khazar Zionists are heading much of the 'illuminati' designated agenda that connects the pyramid of power to all facets of the world and civilization. Understand one thing YOUR SILENCE IS YOUR PERMISSION. YOUR LACK OF RESISTANCE GENERAL ACCEPTANCE IS GIVING THEM LEGAL RIGHT TO DO EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING TO YOU.
They have been mastering social engineering along with the assault against the family unit as part of reproductive control over humans, and the dissemination of morals and faith. They have been stripping humanity within society in succession using drugs, sex, feigned freedom, homosexuality, feminism, misogyny, division within the sexes, employment, wars, politics, diseases and a false economic system not to mention so much more.

They mastered each and every freedom movement to induce the population especially the youth because that is where the real power lies to emancipate themselves from the chains of what they were taught to believe were 'strict morals' chained to religions. They directed the movements of 'flower power' and 'free sex' under the guise of breaking free and becoming a truer version of themselves. It was and always has been completely rigged for total enslavement but what is worse it was rigged to render a human more detached from their ability to connect with 'spirit' therefore making it easier to control them. That was the ulterior motive of their so-called Lawful Path.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water as they say.....this video is hot for many reasons and reveals the underpinnings of the weaponry they are utilizing against us silently.

Now the document that is being discussed by Deborah is essentially a hypothetical evaluation of future technology and how such technology would be used for war based on predicting trends. Still I have to ask why even do such a document?

So let's take this further into some of what we know they are doing on a light scale. They are manipulating the human genome. Let's go back to 1969 www.rense.com... and www.rense.com... Let's speed up the time line here and review their depopulation and social engineering efforts:

depopulation, and social engineering of the remainder to keep the population down and at a manageable level at low cost and how do you do that? Well, from the bits and pieces we are able to put together through the blogs, here are the tools they are currently using to ensure our depopulation and its working so far. Chemtrails are littered throughout our skies and we are inhaling the chemicals, heavy metals and toxins not to mention viruses, molds, cancer cells, flouride in our water, food and soil.

HAARP and other similar technologies employed and harnessed are artificially affecting our food supply, germination and production so as to alter us on a molecular level in consumption and what our bodies breathe in.

These technologies create floods, droughts, ELM attacks on our organs, mind control, mood control and not to mention earthquakes, storms and Tsunamis to name a few. Our food right down to how it is grown has been utterly raped and altered to include such alterations as to cause those very changes inside us on a molecular level, processed foods, chemicals, dyes and an artificial intelligence into how these grow and affect us biologically and mentally not to mention everything that is artificially made to poison, reduce our spirit and keep us quarantined. Most of all of this is all 'man-made' and artificially induced, none of it real. Add to this Bioweapons directed at the civilian population because 'we are the terrorists'.

Get the picture?

We are having record deaths without them even having to fire a single shot and no threat of us having any ability to fight back. The level of disbelief as to what they are doing and getting away with is beyond believable but this is where YOU NEED TO HONESTLY WAKE UP! It's not enough to just know this information..............NOW YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHANGE!

Remember the leaked Illumaniti message that I believe was designed to help us to the potential detriment of the person whom revealed The Secret Covenant.

Well a member of ATS NeoLeon posted something incredibly relevant as to the 'plot and agenda'.

edit on 15-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Which brings me to what this member NeoLeon posted and what ensued shortly thereafter which I found confusing and disturbing as I could not ascertain an explanation.

A member of ATS posted something that was incredibly relevant to the nature of this 'war' and was pulled almost immediately and binned.

The poster was NeoLeon and what he wrote was hugely significant to all of this in a nutshell actually which was brilliant! He was 404'd but I couldn't for the life of me understand why??

Remember you are all responsible for your thoughts, deeds and your words and actions.

First of all let me quote his brilliant synopsis prior to his account of being hacked. Again I have no idea why this thread would have been removed? It s a rather BRILLIANT SYNOPSIS of our current predicament!

What "test" is in store for us?

"Or...Will we ever break free of the soul programs so deeply embedded in us?

So many of these so titled 'holy' books always written in such a way in which endless meanings and interpretations can be applied to them by the UNINITIATED 'serf class'--all deliberately designed to keep the falsely led SHEEP locked into an endless pursuit through their weaved in 'pearls of wisdom'- though mostly leading to great divisions and conflict internally and externally in judgement, guilt, self-loathing, shame, confusion, bickering and debate with passionate causes of self-righteousness and 'holy led conviction'.

I smell a trap and a cunning, with an utterly masterful deceit in it all- and that in fact we are dealing with texts that are quite literally enchanting in binding adherents unto it's high sorcery cords to harvest energy in feeding off all the devotional aspects resulting from our giving our sovereign power over to them unto further leadings as 'divined tuned INSTRUMENTS' of THEIR will.

Some will never break free from the shackles they willingly cleave to, in discovering the Bible (and other faith based texts) are deliberately assembled by the authority of KINGSHIPS, who were part of the 'illuminated' MYSTERY SCHOOL serpent cult bloodlines. It is THEIR work in CRAFTING this vast spell upon so many willingly victimized in their 'faith' by the same DIVINE IMPOSTER serpentine overlords whom these elites serve, of which engender the REPTILIAN enslavement agenda, part of the Drakko/dragon hierachy, direcly interacting within this dimension.

These are impartations easy to scoff at, though some will eventually be exposed as to what currently operates mostly by secrecy, stealth and guille (if they can survive through the mass ritual sacrifices long enough). These are the powers so many pray and bow to in honouring their LORDSHIP by DICTATORIAL COMMAND, as did our ancestors. Their 'Jesus of Nazareth' character too is also not what you think it is in allegory and invention, HIJACKING the personality of the True Emissary in aim to disempower our will away from True freedom beyond the prison we have been drafted within.

We are already in their place of hell, only just above its surface in sufferance and chains, one way or another. Our current body is so heavily manipulated genetically, it is essentially their vested technology designed to CAGE our true state of being in aiding further binding to their dimensional matrix.

There are so many of their ingrained hooks in us, it can be most disheartening to comprehend, hence why so many are fated to remain in co-operative alignment with their cause by sheer lack of will to break free in SPIRITUALLY FIGHTING through that which has so crudely infiltrated to corrupt our being from top to base and beyond.

These entities will eventually be coming to SALVAGE for their harvest, for Revelation is THEIR plot script against humanity and awaits your allowance to spill your blood for the LORD and/or take their nano chip---either way, they will feed off their imposed rituals, as they will too the fear in all the wars waged in rage with utterly possessed humans doing the unspeakable in greater corruption by the lords that rule hearts and minds en masse.

They have long written unto architected manifestation, the desired and planned prophecy fulfillment's, for all their undertakings against our Divine spark, as has been for tens of thousands of years prior as a MASS RECYCLING process is initiated ever closer, just as it has cyclically in ages past, via continued allowance to go along with the program in dwelling I expect this to go over many heads in not seeking aspects of what will ring like a bell for some moreso than others to further validate unto one's own Spirit. Take no mans or 'god's' alike word blindly. Take from this what you will.

Ironically I was going to edit into to the original post that I am likely going to get into trouble for this, however the content was already so 'out there', that I did not want to furthermore be deemed as a 'paranoid personality'. This world is likely not what you think it is or desire it to be, however the Truth of matters is far too important for me to ignore or remain silent upon.

I apply my sovereign law here by will that I refuse to enter the malevolent game of another and be subject to it's will by fear and intimidation. This work WILL be expanded upon by myself and others like me who have been brought to similar knowledge of all that has been geared to overcome our Divine sovereign Spirit.

This post was originally submitted on ATS servers before I soon deleted it for going deeper beyond the OP's topic and also bearing a hesitation to do so intuitively. It seems that hesitation in me was warranted as the threat arrived less that 24 hours after posting and less than 2 hours after re-posting it 'privately' via u2u here to a fellow member.

My cousins email was used to send the threat and it disappeared from the inbox after I clicked out. Fortunately I forwarded it immediately to a contact, so it was still contained in my 'sent' box as a forward.

HI!
bottegaprogetti.it...

This was the threat in the email sent highlighted in Green:
HI!
bottegaprogetti.it...

Mail to: (I deleted this as it strangely contained my own email address)

11/9/2014 6:01:06 AM, (I deleted this part as it also contained my email address) wrote :

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

So NeoLeon ....thank you for your great contribution because I feel you encapsulated the very nature of this silent war and the nature of the GAME.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Con't...........Now this brings me back to The Secret Covenant which was apparently revealed by an Illuminati although we were never able to ascertain anything beyond that 'revealing'.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Secret Covenant:

"An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur. "We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

"We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air. They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison. The poisons will be absorbed through their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems. From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear. We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far. We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones. Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

"They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect. When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help. We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future. When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine. We will render them docile and weak before us by our power. They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

"We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all. Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives.

We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan. They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil. "Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions. When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best. We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend. The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other. They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit. "We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us. We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths. We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished. We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this. The tools will be provided by their labor. We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

"We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal. Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal. We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have. We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

"When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media. We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Consider the possibility "they" could do all of these things long before the common tongue could express it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Neat. The "Illuminati," document is spot on. Not that I believe for a second that this is authentic, but the author nailed a bunch of key issues. I almost tuned out when you mentioned chem trails and HAARP but that was worth the read if you can suspend disbelief for a minute.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog and also to ErgotheAbsurd

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.

Mark Twain

The world is a playground to everything and anything...............let your imagination feed universes of possibilities because that is what we are living.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Egyptia

Almost 14 years ago an interview was posted which shortly after was deemed a hoax.

Probably a planned controlled opposition operation.

They make it so bizarre that nobody believes it.

Then if it ever gets blown open by credible sources, they can shout it down easier.

Many know better now since the internet is faster and wiser.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bingo and they use us for that exact reason and more. They wait, watch and literally promote our growth so that we can excel and break through parts of their matrix prison so that they know exactly what they need to do to firewall it and us. In essence we provide for them everything they require to imprison us.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Secret Covenant Continue:

Con't

"We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves. "When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion. When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

"But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action. They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

"This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans. This covenant is sealed by blood

It doesn't end with what they are doing and their arsenal against us. They can easily make artificial ovaries in artificial wombs where eggs can mature outside the human body, create clones for total 'state control'. This is all towards the end of a silent genocide where we can't even DETECT the enemy. Plasma weapons, ELM, microwaves, Tesla technologies, Rife technologies and the absolute mastery of 'frequencies' which is what this entire paradigm is comprised and made of.

www.stopthecrime.net...
2001 - NASA Document Discussing Psy-War - Depopulation and Mind Control Take Over

The document printed by NASA is 13 years old but the topic is more than current considering the information we now have and the casualties. I decided to re-review it because of the telegraphing nature of it and what is almost 14 years later now manifesting in a truth revealed. It is irrelavent whether this document was published as a theoretical analysis or not because the veracity of it's predictions are now the REALITY and will continue to be so I fear. This document predicted and was probably effected to be a 'telegraph' of sorts so as to put into effect exactly everything it claims in a prediction. So was this designed on purpose by the 'illumes' as a means of telegraphing and revealing their next plot so as to keep within the rules of the game?

That is the question.

We know that in order for the 'Illumes' and their allies - our invaders to manifest each and ever phase of their agenda they need to telegraph everything that they are going to do. It is not necessary for everyone to even know of what they telegraph, the fact that they telegraph it via any public medium is enough to put into effect their agenda.

This war doesn't require guns or any traditional methods because the battle is a Psy Op targeted world project - Silent Weapons for a silent war.

www.metabunk.org...

www.f-look.de...

vigilantcitizen.com...

evelorgen.com...

I posted about Sam Jenkins prior but feel his information is important so I'm re-posting.

Sam Jenkins gives a good deal of real information although I do NOT promote his lack of faith in this fight. If anything I know and believe that something incredible is here and will happen when its time.

ronaldwederfoort.blogspot.ca...

www.auricmedia.net...

The Ultimate Warfare Takes Place In the Mind.

I feel a need to repeat certain information due to the nature of the information revealed.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Shhhh. You shouldn't be giving out all their secrets in one thread. Were supposed to be blind to this stuff, society will shun you as a little abnormal. Most people want things to continue as they are, they are happy just having a job where they work forty hours plus a week and pay back into the economy everything they make.

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Shhhh. You shouldn't be giving out all their secrets in one thread. Were supposed to be blind to this stuff, society will shun you as a little abnormal. Most people want things to continue as they are, they are happy just having a job where they work forty hours plus a week and pay back into the economy everything they make.

This desire has been hijacked. The desire is NOT THE PROBLEM. The problem is the restriction of information. Period.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

LOL abnormal it is then..............ALL ABOARD.

At least then we might just stand a chance and alter the paradigm that we created in what is our own enslavement although no one wants to admit it. Whether through contracts and agreements of entrapment utilizing our own consciousness or subconsciousness, still we are our own creators and when we feign ignorance it is still us pretending and making that choice somewhere along the line. Like the Ostridge's burying their heads in the sand they think they are evading the little world around them but to no avail because when they loose themselves from the earthen burial grip they are still in the same pen in the very same reality having escaped nothing. By attempting to escape even in ignorance they merely exacerbated the reality of their condition.

The Synopsis of the Master Plan: from Montalk.net

I think it goes far deeper but this is a good basic simple view of it.

montalk.net...

In a nutshell, what is the alien agenda?

Mankind is being enslaved by non-human forces who are technologically, psychically, and dimensionally superior to us. They consist of multiple factions, spanning multiple dimensions and locations in spacetime, all here to take a slice of the human pie. Their ultimate goal is to assimilate us into their fascist empire and parasitically exploit us for our biological, etheric, and physical resources.

Through covert manipulation and hyperdimensional tricks that utilize time travel, they have secretly manipulated and exploited humanity in every way conceivable for tens of thousands of years. We are now seeing their plans overtly manifest with the abduction and hybrid breeding program, and their imminent portrayal as saviors to a human race gone mad with world conflict. If the world accepts them as saviors, individual freedom as we know it will become snuffed like a blown candle, leaving only darkness.

Why have they not finished their invasion sooner, back when our technology was too primitive to damage their desired resources? As mentioned, they prefer we willingly hand over our collective freewill. Only recently have we become technologically and politically advanced enough to create and support the infrastructure of the New World Order through which we are intended to enslave ourselves. They make their victims dig their own graves. On a side note, this policy of brutal efficiency was demonstrated by the Nazis in their execution of captives.

The rise and fall of Nazi Germany was orchestrated by the secret government as a test run for what is now becoming manifest, and much of Nazi ideology and methodology was a direct reflection of the hostile alien mindset. Ironically, the secret government itself is just a global version of the “sonderkommando,” the elite squads of Jews the Nazis selected from among the concentration camp population to control and execute their own people. Despite promises of power and survival, the sonderkommando were quickly discarded once they finished serving their purpose, and the secret government faces a similar fate once the alien invasion is complete.

Don’t members of the secret government know they’re being deceived? In a negative hierarchy, all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors, as that is how superiority is maintained. It is the wishful nature of such individuals to think they share the top of the food chain. Other members are forced to uphold their allegiance due to blackmail, oath, or mind programming. While these factors keep the hierarchy together, they also serve as its undoing when the control system encounters unpredictable obstacles and becomes unstable.

Pressured members will betray their superiors when given the chance, and ambitious members may take the opportunity to initiate a frenzied power grab that breaks loyalties and dissolves cohesion, thus weakening its structure to the point of implosion. This is more typical of human hierarchies than alien ones, as the latter are too refined to create such bumbling errors.

Is this why the secret government will eventually be discarded? Partly. Primary reason is that the secret government is useful as the singular scapegoat upon whom to eventually pin all crimes against humanity of which hostile aliens themselves are the ultimate orchestrators. By disposing the scapegoat through a global catharsis, alien hands are washed clean, leaving them in safe position to be presented as saviors. Even now this agenda is visible.

Through various personalities in the exopolitics field, the secret government is already being branded as a paranoid Cabal keeping mankind from open contact with alien benefactors, holding us back from our rightful destiny to enter into galactic citizenship. Like a good cop / bad cop routine, presenting the Cabal as the sole “bad guy” and aliens as the “good guys” is pushing two false choices, and therein lies the deception.

To defeat the agenda, mankind must not choose between peaceful assimilation and ignorant xenophobia, but rather between peaceful assimilation and peaceful liberation, liberation from both the secret government and their alien overlords. The other reason is that as long as the control system remains stable, the secret government maintains its cohesion and allegiance to the alien forces. Due to upcoming earth changes and other factors, the times ahead introduce elements of unpredictability that threaten to destabilize the control system; the hierarchy thrives on predictability because it is a per-requisite for control.

Because of human folly, alien forces see the secret government as unreliable during such times and unnecessary in the period that follows. They will be among the first to be eliminated, because they would otherwise be the first to resist the alien presence by using what technology they have been given, in an effort to perpetuate their own survival and maintain their power.

The final phase of the alien agenda has no room for human elite, and any promises given them now about survival in a post-cataclysmic future are lies used to bargain their allegiance. While the exploitation of human nature has afforded our alien manipulators easy success in what they have accomplished so far, human nature ultimately threatens to undermine the finalization's of their plan which requires total allegiance on our part to their empire. As long as we have an innate ability to empathize and tap into spiritual wisdom and as long as we can long for individuality and freedom, our loyalty and their security cannot be permanently guaranteed or enforced.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErgoTheAbsurd

This desire has been hijacked. The desire is NOT THE PROBLEM. The problem is the restriction of information. Period.

How about the manipulation of the information, an important point….

The truth is I think most of us around here, at least, know quite well how controlled we've been to bring things to this point, and now we have to figure out what to do about the current circumstances.

Perhaps it's time we figured out how to manipulate back, and take control over this paradigm before it's too late, and there is a loss of humanity that brings about our own destruction, for this is what they will strive for. Then the transhumanist, post-human population goals are met.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The biggest thing is that we have to ACT normal in our communities. Then when we tell others what we know, they will research it and find out the truth. If we act a little off, they will research stuff to discredit us, and there is plenty of stuff out there to discredit those who do not play the game as it is set up. I usually research everything I read to see if the interpretation is real. The biggest problem is that the social consensus often is in opposition of the truth.

I can't seem to find anyone or any group controlling this. It seems that society is in charge. There are many groups steering perception but they do not seem to be centrally structured.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

The truth is I think most of us around here, at least, know quite well how controlled we've been to bring things to this point, and now we have to figure out what to do about the current circumstances.

Perhaps it's time we figured out how to manipulate back, and take control over this paradigm before it's too late, and there is a loss of humanity that brings about our own destruction, for this is what they will strive for. Then the transhumanist, post-human population goals are met.

We exist in a narrative where the belief that each of our perspectives is going to DIE.

No matter how well you document your perspective, the public archive will record the input as DEAD.

Except anyone who has ever actually LIVED can attest... no perspective has ever DIED.

How disruptive are you prepared to become in order to live a life that is worthy of DEATH?

edit on 2014:11:15 by ErgoTheAbsurd because: Ka-ka-chew.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Exactly! It is all about the manipulation of communication and how we perceive that and assimilate that in terms of the end result. We have to figure out the Rules of the Game bottom line. They are operating withing those rules and that is why they are exempt..........now the utterly painful thing is that we are operating from a totally ignorant stand point where we don't even know we are the 'victims' while being systematically quietly murdered.

There is already a loss of humanity in an already ripe trans-humanism, post-human agenda that is not only invading this entire paradigm but literally taking us over from the inside out.

Time to learn the 'Game' and the 'Rules of the Game'.

The biggest thing is that we have to ACT normal in our communities. Then when we tell others what we know, they will research it and find out the truth. If we act a little off, they will research stuff to discredit us, and there is plenty of stuff out there to discredit those who do not play the game as it is set up. I usually research everything I read to see if the interpretation is real. The biggest problem is that the social consensus often is in opposition of the truth.

I can't seem to find anyone or any group controlling this. It seems that society is in charge. There are many groups steering perception but they do not seem to be centrally structured.

Yes that is precisely the fine balance in this entire equation. How do we effectively reveal the 'truth' without appearing in opposition to what this world considers 'normal' (which is actually absurd in the extremity of ignorance and servitude). Like you say Ricky 'the social consensus often is in opposition of the truth' and so it has always been from the moment this paradigm was invaded and hijacked.

Their thoughts became our own to the point where most 99.9% of the population cannot discern the difference. It is a complete invasion in the most seductive of subtle ways which attaches itself to the central neural system of the Ego and feeds it. In essence the parasite is feeding the host and the host is feeding the parasite.

There is a reason why Voltaire said 'ignorance is bliss'. If knowledge and reason are the highest goals for mankind then one can say that the end result is a fallacy towards that end. With our lack of awareness and desire for ignorance we are feeding our predators and serving ourselves up as prey on a beautifully succulent dish.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
tower construction 101

how's your foundation?

The Cost of Following Jesus
…27"Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
28"For which one of you, when he wants to build a tower, does not first sit down and calculate the cost to see if he has enough to complete it?
29"Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who observe it begin to ridicule him,…

glad you quipped this just now

Yummy real life horror story it is!

'coz as i first read all this, i thought "doom porn"
and people seem to love their doom porn
(they seem to find it yummy)

good luck with the tower construction, i think we're all on the same side here, aren't we?
edit on 15-11-2014 by UNIT76 because: some sheep are not like others

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yes that is precisely the fine balance in this entire equation. How do we effectively reveal the 'truth' without appearing in opposition to what this world considers 'normal' (which is actually absurd in the extremity of ignorance and servitude). Like you say Ricky 'the social consensus often is in opposition of the truth' and so it has always been from the moment this paradigm was invaded and hijacked.

Well, this is an interesting question, for sure. I think you have to be willing to be a bit crazy, and laughed at, ridiculed and accepted as such, while still being logical and making your case, all the same.

If our homes have become harbingers of control, for instance, due to smart meters, chips in all our devices, linking them without our knowing, (I could go on, but don't think on this thread it's really necessary), then perhaps it's better to be homeless. Perhaps that should be a movement. It would certainly grab some attention, for home ownership/land ownership is the lynchpin of American Democracy, the promise and glue, keeping the slave population enslaved….Just a thought…I don't really think, necessarily, it would work. But it's going to take extreme measures to manipulate back.

I study science, a lot, looking for clues to hidden truths, buried clues. I've found a few of them. It's almost as though I remember them, as well.
Huh.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ErgoTheAbsurd

How disruptive are you prepared to become in order to live a life that is worthy of DEATH?

LOL. Pretty disruptive. Careful there. You don't really know me all that well, and I'm a born anarchist, because I have awoken to being more controlled then most, and fooled into endorsing this, in many ways, only fighting when I realized, too late, what had happened, only to have my mind wiped out again. I'm pretty pissed. And death certainly doesn't phaze me one little bit. I've nothing left to live for. Everything I did and fought for and stood for in my life was ripped from me. I am MAD AS FRIGGIN HELL about that., deep within, but not so as to disturb my quite logical approach to the SOLUTION.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

NASA and the global intel agencies appeared to be developing this document on orders from the British who are the Rothschild/Israel protectors derived from the Protocols of the Elders of zion, which is the khazar nation and the zionist leaders. These royal false lineages and khazar Zionists are heading much of the 'illuminati' designated agenda that connects the pyramid of power to all facets of the world and civilization. Understand one thing YOUR SILENCE IS YOUR PERMISSION. YOUR LACK OF RESISTANCE GENERAL ACCEPTANCE IS GIVING THEM LEGAL RIGHT TO DO EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING TO YOU.

Your protection is guaranteed by your debt service slavery.

The world wide central banking/government system is the master.

The old central trading hubs were over run by military complexes.

The survivors "migrated" and vowed to never allow that to ever happen again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join