It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns America that Iran is an 'enemy', not a partner.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

raeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared that Iran is “an enemy of America” and “not a partner,” warning the United States that Tehran cannot be relied on to fight the Islamic State and should not retain a nuclear program.

Speaking through video, obtained by the Jerusalem Post, Netanyahu delivered his remarks on Tuesday to the Jewish Federations of North America, (JFNA) which had gathered in Washington, DC for three days. The Israeli leader expressed his concern that the world powers negotiating with Iran this week will reach an agreement to remove sanctions against the country and allow it to become a “threshold nuclear power.”

“Some people have suggested Iran can help America solve the problem of the Middle East, but Iran is not part of the solution, it’s a huge part of the problem,” he said. “The Islamic State of Iran is not a partner of America. It’s an enemy of America and it should be treated as an enemy.”“The worst thing that can happen now is for the international community to agree to a deal that leaves Iran as a threshold nuclear power and removes the sanctions. That would be a disaster of historic proportions. It would embolden all of Iran’s terrorist proxies throughout the region. It would trigger a nuclear arms race between Sunnis and Shiites that would endanger the entire planet. And it would pose, needless to say, a great danger to the State of Israel.”

well , lets see "Iran won't fight the ISIS" *COUGH* last time i checked Iran was a "Shiite" country , and the ISIS Majority is SUNNI ......

hmm that's a no brainier.

it sounds like Mr. Yahoo is losing support for his terror campaign and has reverted to taking some low blows ..

i say great ! lets give Iran a chance !

i am sure if they really wanted to "blow us up right now " or Israel they would have tried to do it by now . Russia owns more Nuclear bombs then any other country ,Iran would have just bought one if they were that serious .....

What say you ?

LINK
edit on 13-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

Israel's leaders are the enemies of peace, reason and Humanity.

Until they are gone, nothing will change for the better.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Israel's leaders are the enemies of peace, reason and Humanity.

Until they are gone, nothing will change for the better.

your 100% on that buddy !

no doubt !

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Netlyulalau is a monster, a charming, well spoken monster.
Not sure how long he can ride that jew pony though, more and more people are waking up to how evil Israel actually is.
He's like superman in a sense. when Mr S puts on the glasses nobody seems to recognize him anymore.
Neylayalulu is the same. bombs innocent, defenseless men women and children, then goes on tv, and people seem to forget about it and listen to everything he says like he's a peace loving man.
I envy such power.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What a little fartknocker.
Still mad he didn't get US support to attack Iran, remember his charades? Threats, blah blah Israel will do it alone, but... then... didnt?

Chill out Beavis err Beni.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

If iran is an enemy of america then we all know that netanyahoo is an enemy to every country that is not made up of the self-proclaimed 'chosen'.

Our allies are rather like family you can't choose them and certainly don't want them,

Someone wants to explain in simple language to netty that if netty has nuclear weapons ,then people who have suffered netty's nasty little mossad interfering and murdering citizens in their own country would also feel happier with the same deterrent. Simples!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Netanyahu delivered his remarks on Tuesday to the Jewish Federations of North America, (JFNA) which had gathered in Washington, DC for three days.

How many Israels are there?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

and may the other 2 demonaic religions out of abraham's penis, go with them...
maybe ww3 in that area would do a good job. but we dont want it to spread.

"christ" #3 ironically never separated himself from the former "god" / butcher
of "righteousness", and told followers to "pray" to it, and read / believe crap*
by the bucket, assuring "his father" is wonderful chap, even tho the EVIDENCE
is that "he" is more like the devil itself. "praying" is "talking to yourself" or
inviting Aliens / spirits into your head. is that not a measure of normal
psychiatric madness ? add a few years of banging your head on a wall, or on
the floor, or sit chanting black-magic. what do you expect !!! they go mad.

its that little word "g/o/d" that disrupts human psychology and causes them
to rampage "in the name" of each of the 3 western versions. in 3000 years,
how many hundred million have been murdered on "gods" "Loving" orders ?

religion is much more dangerous than nicotine. neither of them seem to hurt
for a few years, but insidiously they both get addicted into the human system.
the latter kills the lungs, while the former kills the mind and rational thinking.

become a Buddhist (but not a tibetan spirit-summoning asshole*). pursue
proper peace and love. no "gods" at all, just friendly behaviour, and analysis
of your OWN faults, letting others do the same at their own rate...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
BS , Israel and Iran are not enemies , they act like so but in the real world they play poker together under a covered table , just wait and see , one day you will remember my words , its a big game played by those governments .

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Until Israel loses influence on US media, it would be almost impossible to get anyone elected on the platform a of US/Iran partnership. Don't get me wrong, I am all for it. Iran may have some messed up laws but at least they have some. The Israeli government are barbaric psychopaths and the world knows it. Iran has been biting it's lips and it's time for long while now and have shown remarkable restraint against Israel who have assassinated Iranian citizens numerous times. Israel is incapable of diplomacy.
edit on 13-11-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Im so sick of Israel trying to light the candle at both ends, and watch Iran and America fight. So far Iran hasnt done anything wrong, I believe this has more to do with Israels plans for Iran afterwards. If they want Iran so bad then Israel "YOU FIGHT FOR IT" Because Iran has not developed a nuke, would most likely Not use a nuke, because of mutual assured destruction, meaning you would both bomb eachother till nothing was left. And really I have no problem with Iran having Nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Iran is very technological, has a lot of intelligent people, many of the american doctors are Iranian. I just dont buy all this crap anymore

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
So far Iran hasnt done anything wrong,

Although they have executed homosexuals and imprisoned/tortured reporters, sent weapons to insurgents in Iraq (remember the Steyr HS.50's found there)

But then again the closest ally to the US, Saudi Arabia, has decapitated more people than ISIS and directly funds them; Israel the second closest ally to the US executed 1500 civilians in a couple months; Turkey the second most powerful force in NATO is sending aid and funneling fighters into Syria; China, the biggest economic exporter to the US has an atrocious human rights record; the US themselves is still torturing people in Guantanamo... so what's in a name?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Iraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared that Iran is “an enemy of America” and “not a partner,” warning the United States that Tehran cannot be relied on to fight the Islamic State and should not retain a nuclear program.

Yes yes, we've heard this song before Bennie. It's pretty played out, time for a new one.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

Although they have executed homosexuals and imprisoned/tortured reporters, sent weapons to insurgents in Iraq (remember the Steyr HS.50's found there)

But then again the closest ally to the US, Saudi Arabia, has decapitated more people than ISIS and directly funds them; Israel the second closest ally to the US executed 1500 civilians in a couple months; Turkey the second most powerful force in NATO is sending aid and funneling fighters into Syria; China, the biggest economic exporter to the US has an atrocious human rights record; the US themselves is still torturing people in Guantanamo... so what's in a name?

Im not taking up for Iran at all, They've got some crazy laws, and human rights violations, you name it. I just think that its a lot of bullying really from Israel, and Im finding it harder and harder to even listen to Israel.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

not trying to be a bad apple here , but your figures here seem a bit odd to me ?

i doubt SA has killed more people then the ISIS , keep in mind they used to be a branch of Al Qaeda. and they are Slaughtering Muslims by the hundreds , i think at one point they killed 200 Muslims at once .

about the "funding" i doubt KSA is directly funding ISIS , that would be a threat to their power , ISIS openly stated that they are going to come to SA and cut the heads off the leaders and scholars as well as burn the KAABA.

sorry , it's just i like to deal in facts and your post seemed a bit off to me ...

Walsh

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Iran IS an enemy or can't you guys read or have you not watched the news in the last 20 years?

Usually when someone says they want you dead and destroyed, I take them at their word.

I sense a bit of disillusionment or a warped sense of reality here.

www.nytimes.com...

Now everyone, go to google and type in Iran Death To America and tell me what you see. Now try that again, what are they chanting in how many articles? How many times do Iran's leaders have to say "Death To America" for you to get it?

Now, does anyone NOT believe them?

If you don't believe them, how many times do they have to tell you?

edit on 13-11-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I agree.What a nerve NitwitYahoo has.Maybe Iran is Their enemy,because they would love to wipe that country off the map,or at least have it in stone-age mode re military and energy capabilities.Whilst all the time whining about how other ME countries want to wipe Israel off the map.While They,the Isaraeli government, are the main aggressors.Pathetic.a reply to: MysterX

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Iran IS an enemy or can't you guys read or have you not watched the news in the last 20 years?

Have you paid any attention to history? We have attacked Iran many times including staging an overthrow of their government for no reason.

Usually when someone says they want you dead and destroyed, I take them at their word.

They are not talking about America in general they are talking about our oppressive government. And seeing how America is attacking nations that haven't attacked America our government is out of control.

I sense a bit of disillusionment or a warped sense of reality here.

Reality is what one makes of it you choose to see Iran as a threat without seeing why they are a threat.

Now, does anyone NOT believe them?

Iran hasn't started a war with another nation in centuries what makes you think they will start one with us?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

sir all i can say is please review this stellar reply to your post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
LOL, "I like to deal in facts" when all your proof is "I doubt" and "seemed"
Saudi Arabia:
Newsweek
Independent
Turkey-ISIS:
Huffington Post

Your only argument is to believe things, when a SIMPLE search would have revealed this. Pathetic.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join