It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

and once again you are wrong.

it is current and they are discussing the current situation in east Ukraine.

why are you so intent on lying to people about the UN meeting?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed
I wish NATO would disappear. It was only relevant during the old cold war and now it is creating a new cold war.

I wish opinions like yours would disappear.. if not for Nato the Russian army
would be sweeping across Europe.

Stop watching RT and switch on!

edit on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:32:52 -0600322America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Its been noted an air defense system operating around Donetsk is something Russia has not exported.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Its been noted an air defense system operating around Donetsk is something Russia has not exported.

The rebels must have stole it !!! /sarcasm

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So I guess Xcathdra also fabricated all these posts:

ABC News
StreetInsider
Washington Post
Oh Look Even ITAR-TASS
The World Bulletin
Daily Sabah

Holy cow, Xcathdra must be a hell of a hacker!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Jordan ambassador speaking

Yes like Jordan would know anything about it, who's next Antigua ?

You asked if I knew how these meeting work well yes and what happens is that the USA builds a chicken farm in Antigua that's left empty (I think it was Antigua) in return for backing and voting with the USA.

No wonder people consider the UN as a failed institution and the only bits worth listening too usual find its way to live news on the TV.

I care nothing about what Bermuda has to say on the subject but if you watch long enough then I am sure you will know.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Echtelion

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I love it. Post a report critical of Russia, and watch all the apologists come in gloves off.

At this point Xcathdra I'm starting to believe you do this for the comedy factor.

I'm laughing right now.

Don't be too harsh on poor Xcathdra... He's got this job, you know. If he's not complying with the orders he'll get probably demoted or even fired. Tough times these days in America... you can end up on the sidewalk easily, just to get dragged or tazed to a prison-for-profit a moment later.... but of course that's all because of Putin!

Ah, barely into page three and the "paid shill" accusation start flying.

You know making screaming "SHILL" at someone just makes you look petty and uninformed, right?

What makes the idea so hard to digest? Forums and boards have been infiltrated for years by DHS or NSA undercovers. Where were you when the whole "cognitive infiltration" program got exposed?

YOU are the one who sounds pretty DISinformed... or shall I say "disinforming"?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Gonna need a source for that chicken farm in Antigua there, chief.

Oh wait, that's just speculation on your part. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Jordan is a member of the 15 nation security council, along with the Republic of korea, Luxembourg, Rawanda, Chad, Nigeria, Australia (President), The US, China, France, Russia, the UK, Lithuania and Argentina.
Ukraine was invited to the meeting.

So again, why are you lying to people about this meeting and its contents?

edit on 12-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Eh my position is that Russia has every right to do what it's doing. I'm not pretending they aren't doing anything. I just question the whole
America good/Russia bad dynamic. It's ridiculous to pretend Russia is the great evil and America is defending us all.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The UK Ambassador just accused Russia of violating the UN charter.

referencing OSCE info accuses Russia of continuing to supply military items / support. Soldiers without insignias.

Removing ID's cannot hide the fact they come from Russia.
edit on 12-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Oh wait, now I'm the shill! Golden. Absolutely Golden.

One: I never said they don't exist. I only said trying to call someone a shill is counter-productive.

Two: One of the signs people have commonly pointed to when trying to identify a "shill" is to look to person who is throwing around shill accusations, as they use that tactic to try to derail the topic of discussion and divide the community that is talking.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I've never insisted that American is the good guy, and russia the bad guy. Nothing is ever so black and white. I only come here to poke holes in the Russian apologist agenda of discrediting and derailing anything anti-Russia.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This would be about the tenth invasion the BBC has reported, wake me when the Hind gunships,Sukhoi's,Migs and T90 tanks arrive

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

One of the signs people have commonly pointed to when trying to identify a "shill" is to look to person who is throwing around shill accusations, as they use that tactic to try to derail the topic of discussion and divide the community that is talking.

You should probably go back over a few of the Ukraine threads and see just how many people have been accused of being "russian shills" ...and who was doing the accusing.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas

Hey, I dont need proof or "apology" for Russia or anything of that. I for one hope that they do invade. I would be glad if they did that, bring down that nazi-regime, kicked out CIA from Ukraine and flip the bird to NATO

This has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever read on ATS (and I've seen a lot of stupid things posted here).

So you hope that WW3 starts? Because if Russia were to act as you hope, that would be one of the likely outcomes. In your previous post prior to the quoted text, you stated it would be nice to have world peace, and then followed that up with advocating for a full scale russian invasion of Ukraine?

I don't even know what to say anymore. Criticize the U.S for illegal invasions like Iraq, advocate for an illegal invasion of Ukraine. I guess your mama never taught you that two wrongs do not make a right?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

if its not Russian made like everything else just about in the area then who made it or is this some of the equipment seized by the rebels at the start of the conflict and Kiev say its has no bill of payments for it because if so then Kiev can stick it with its other lies.

NATO would be a fool to get caught giving Kiev anything other than advise

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I have never seen Xcathdra accuse anyone of ever being a shill.

As he is the primary poster in many of these threads with a pro-western bent, he's the only poster I can recall clearly.

If you can give me some specific examples I'd love to see them.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

But not to poke holes in the anti Russian agenda? You sure sound unbiased

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Good job Xcathdra, you can work as a permanent observer.

And on what mandate OSCE should go to Crimea a Russian territory ? Minsk agreements too ?

UK continuing to escalate situation. I advice OSCE to check Gibraltar, UK is occupying that rock for too long.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join