It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

What is a "apologist"?

Someone who`s unable to believe lies coming from Western Media.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It's funny, because that post by itself was a huge lie.

I understand you're trying to be clever, but the irony of lying in a sentence designed to accuse others of lying is delicious.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

You seem to have some anger for the western world in general. Would you care to elaborate on what the west has done to you that has caused you to hold this view?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I love it. Post a report critical of Russia, and watch all the apologists come in gloves off.

At this point Xcathdra I'm starting to believe you do this for the comedy factor.

I'm laughing right now.

Don't be too harsh on poor Xcathdra... He's got this job, you know. If he's not complying with the orders he'll get probably demoted or even fired. Tough times these days in America... you can end up on the sidewalk easily, just to get dragged or tazed to a prison-for-profit a moment later.... but of course that's all because of Putin!
edit on 12/11/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

See my previously post.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Netlas can answer for himself but I'll answer for myself the question you posed to him.

The West has done nothing to hurt me personally. I've had a pretty solid life here in America. The West has hurt lots and lots of other people, countless millions.

Until my society values all human life, not just its own, I have a problem.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It's funny, because that post by itself was a huge lie.

I understand you're trying to be clever, but the irony of lying in a sentence designed to accuse others of lying is delicious.

But the actual irony in it all...you were using it in that context...everyone not buying the actual the Western Media crap is a Russian apologist according to you..."how to burn yourself."

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
UN Security Council meeting is getting ready to start -

webtv.un.org...

If you click the link the language mode is set for original, meaning you will hear only native language with no translation. If you click on available language you can select your language if listed. You will hear everyone speaking in that language via translators.

edit on 12-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

In this case, BBC/CNN/News Outlet of Choice are only reporting on what the General is saying

Yes I was waiting for that one.

All news just about and even weather reports come from outside sources but we still expect stories of Elvis living on the moon to be vetted by our news stations and having got it wrong so many times before our CNN/BBC are now looking like a comic book to anyone with a brain.

Tell me why are you trying to make excuses for them and will you stop when they get it wrong next time or the time after that.

Speculation from new presenters won't replace reporters on the ground and with these regular invasion the BBC keeps reporting then you would think that by now they would get off their arses, take a camera and film at least something themselves but I guess its not easy to film fairy dust is it now.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

That you so staunchly defend what Russia is doing is controversial to the rest of the world.

Let's look at that definition again. Maybe you didn't read it the first time.

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjəst/
noun
a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial. (Emphasis mine)

What did you say just a few moments ago?

I for one hope that they do invade. I would be glad if they did that, bring down that nazi-regime, kicked out CIA from Ukraine and flip the bird to NATO

Seems like you're defending what Russia is doing. That is controversial. Funny how the english language works.
edit on 12-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: quoted wrong person

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Nice try [insert words] because that UN meeting is from the 28th Feb and you are looking a bigger fool by the minute.

This is not an emergency meeting and I ask you to stop trying to mislead the people in this forum by pretending that it is related to todays events.

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

edit on 12-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion

I love it. Post a report critical of Russia, and watch all the apologists come in gloves off.

At this point Xcathdra I'm starting to believe you do this for the comedy factor.

I'm laughing right now.

Don't be too harsh on poor Xcathdra... He's got this job, you know. If he's not complying with the orders he'll get probably demoted or even fired. Tough times these days in America... you can end up on the sidewalk easily, just to get dragged or tazed to a prison-for-profit a moment later.... but of course that's all because of Putin!

Ah, barely into page three and the "paid shill" accusation start flying.

You know making screaming "SHILL" at someone just makes you look petty and uninformed, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Are you seriousl? It's a LIVE stream. Do you not see the "live" icon on the play bar?

Oh wait, this is all just pre-recorded and LIES by the evil western media to make poor, bullied Russia look bad!

Also, webtv.un.org...

This page MYSTERIOUSLY goes to that same "prerecorded" video! But, it says "live" right there in the URL! This must be more blatant western progaganda!
edit on 12-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Uhm no... Its current and started at 02:30 Eastern standard Time.

The letter they referenced was from February which if I remembrr right is when Ukraine started filing complaints with the UN.

The Ast. Sec Gen for political affairs is briefing now and is discussing current issues.

Next time you should learn to listen and read before making a false accusation and looking like an ass.

Maybe you should apologize for being wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Ah, barely into page three and the "paid shill" accusation start flying.

I would say if the cap fits .....................

But no I think that he would have trouble in the entrance exam after his last stunt about a UN meeting

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The OSCE rep is now speaking about current events in Ukraine for the Un Sec Council.

As I stated before, read and listen before opening your mouth and looking like an ass for being wrong.

Australian UAV's (part of OSCE monitoring program) have encountered jamming and have been shot at once.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Some could the say same about you. You only seem to worm your way out of the woodwork when someone posts something critical of Russia. Hey, if the cap fits.

Personally, I don't accuse anyone of being a paid shill. Even if they are, if does nothing but make you look petty, and uninformed. It declares to the world "I have nothing more constructive to add to this topic, and my arguments aren't having the desired effect. I'm going to accuse you of being a paid poster."

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Uhm no... Its current and started at 02:30 Eastern standard Time.

I watched the start and it's nothing about Russia invading for the 11th time or nukes being deployed today and has little to no relationship to your thread today.

Your deceit has not worked and you have gone down in my book

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Can you continue to post updates about the UN meeting here? I'm at work and can't watch the stream.

Stupid midnight shift.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What did you say just a few moments ago?

HAHAHA !

Someone stars you for quoting the wrong person, let my guess who that was ?

Americans and Labeling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join