It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting the Insane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by instar

Look I have dated chics with more things pierced that this guy. Thats not the point. I don't think this is a fashion statement. The area just seems to see things from some sort of fog or something. Differenct brain chemistry.

The "fog" is called "Fervor" Dr, you should be familiar with it!

Sorry had that surgically removed some years back. Along with all my personal "humanity".

Although related, the different "races" do have significant brain chemistry differences. Part evironment and part DNA. Those of us decended of the "lost tribes" have cleaner, superior genes. Also the devine intervention and blessings from God. All others are just "Philistines"

i hope you don't truly believe that. brain chemistry is different between every human being, moreso in those that are less mentally stable than the rest of us normal human beings. if your brain chemistry is that vastly different, i'd get a psych work-up if i were you. maybe then they can help you with those beliefs that people like you have some god's blessing and whatnot. there is no superior race of human, there are only those who are mentally stable and those who are not.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So prove me wrong there DEEP. Purity of genes is not a racest statement just simple fact. Blessing upon Israel is also fact. Blessing upon the lost tribes = fact.

again, i have to quote this statement. blessing upon isreal is fact? blessing upon the "lost tribes" is fact?

what history book are you reading? which of your obviously many voices led you to believe this?

i understand that believers in their particular religion must be adamant about what they believe in the face of opposition, which there is plenty here, but there is a line one crosses when they go from being faithful to fanatical and saying that you and your kind are in some way superior to all other ethnicities on this planet because of brain chemistry and some lie about some sort of blood purity, definitely puts you into that category. there is no pure blood. there is no pure blood, there is no pure blood. period. none. nil. nada.

[edit on 14-12-2004 by fledgling666]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A study of brain functions between the races does show specific tendencies. Example India/Pakistainain decendents "learn" faster. Orientals are better at math. Caucasians are better at "art". Africans are better at motor skills. Facts!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A study of brain functions between the races does show specific tendencies. Example India/Pakistainain decendents "learn" faster. Orientals are better at math. Caucasians are better at "art". Africans are better at motor skills. Facts!

from where?

i'd like to know where those assumptions came from?

to be honest i've heard it before, but i have also heard it refuted, that the tendancies of a person or group of people, even within ethnicities is due more to environment than anything else.

but prove to me that isreal is blessed and that you are one these supposed chosen of these supposed lost tribes. prove to me that that isn't a fabrication, not that you didn't fabricate it, but that it is not a fabrication.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"what history book are you reading? which of your obviously many voices led you to believe this?

i understand that believers in their particular religion must be adamant about what they believe in the face of opposition, which there is plenty here, but there is a line one crosses when they go from being faithful to fanatical and saying that you and your kind are in some way superior to all other ethnicities on this planet because of brain chemistry and some lie about some sort of blood purity, definitely puts you into that category. there is no pure blood. there is no pure blood, there is no pure blood. period. none. nil. nada."

Ok, for 5-6 thousand years, several races had their shot at dominating this planet. African had its shot, Asia, etc, etc. The European caucasian race has dominated for the last several thousand. You are correct there is no "pure" DNA. The Jews are the closest to "pure". Based on your "name" i would assume you are not a "god" kinda guy so it would be usless to debate you. There is a book for you to read "The United States and Britain in Prophesy" H W Armstrong also the "History of the world" by H G Wells, his only non-fiction. Try those sources then we can debate this issue.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i will leave you with this:

just because one, or actually, many, ethnicities in europe at some point conquered most of the world does not mean they are superior in any way but militarily and commercially. the other peoples of the world might have thought it better not to dominate. does that make them inferior? no.

ps- always wanted to read well's book, just haven't had the chance.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The Jews are the closest to "pure".

I was hoping the good doctor could explain more on this theory. Pure as in relations to what? Pure as in you are closer to the monkeys that left the trees to stand on two feet according to the evolutionist? Or pure, as in closest to God, as according to the creationist.

Or pure as in pure unadulterated fun?

Sep

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   

The European caucasian race has dominated for the last several thousand.

That is truely arguable. There is the Sassanids who challenged the west, the Arabs-Muslims, who conqured alot of Europe but were defeated in Paris, there was the Ottomans. Then there were several conqurers who were followed by weak leaders. There were the East Asians who were probebly the most civilized of all. There were the mongolians, the least just goes on. So no you did not dominate the "last several thousand" years by a long shot.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If we don't dominate the world then how is it a white guy from Texas can destroy the planet with the sound of his voice saying "Nuke'em Rummy".

Sep

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If we don't dominate the world then how is it a white guy from Texas can destroy the planet with the sound of his voice saying "Nuke'em Rummy".

First: There are sevral other countries that also have this capability, therefore you can not say that you are dominating the world

Second:Was there a white guy in Texas with nukes 2000 years ago? Here is what you said: "The European caucasian race has dominated for the last several thousand." Now tell me how did you dominate the last several thousand years? Which unchallenged empires are you talking about?

Sep

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Sep]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join