It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INCREDIBLE UFO?? **Circling Airport And Entering Ocean ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It could very well be a balloon, it's the camera possibly a helicopter that moves around the object making it appear the object is moving fast.

The water part is suspicious though, as Phage said, how did they track it under water?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Come on, this is BS, it hugged the ground, passed between cars in moving traffic, and noone say a thing.
This is bogus, toss it to the hoax bin

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

interesting that the operator is able to track it when it flew low and was obscured from the camera.

I think we have an experienced operator or a hoax... as usual

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: tavi45

You missed my point. How does removing the voices protect anyone? The authorities know whose voices they are already.

The claim that is for the "protection" of anyone is bogus.

Phage, not everyone thinks like you. There are a lot of paranoid people in the world who don't want themselves connected with things, regardless. Maybe they figured they were protecting themselves, even though we know they were not.. People act irrationally when they're scared, if this person was in fear (for whatever reason MIB, Govt, etc.) maybe they believed by removing audio they would be protecting themselves..

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Come on, this is BS, it hugged the ground, passed between cars in moving traffic, and noone say a thing.
This is bogus, toss it to the hoax bin

Prove it's a hoax then feel free to put it in the Hoax Bin.?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a closeup of 'it'. bird? balloon? other? i'm uncertain. the shape is interesting.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

That is not a closeup. Zooming an image does not equal closeup.
www.cambridgeincolour.com...
edit on 11/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I knew i shouldn't have clicked here..
Dam.. always doing that.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I couldn't give a Rats arse what it is....just tell me how it's done.?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So we have a "ufo" video with added music.... which is a high indication of a hoax, and the video was shot 18 months ago but only just released?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, the beginning of the video says you can contact the air controller to verify that the video came from them.. I guess someone could do that, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Video says " The Video was taken in Aguadilla Puetro Rico and can be verified by calling the Caribbean air and Marine branch, and Aguadilla control tower"

That should be the first avenue for establishing veracity of video, to contact these bodies to confirm incident, and even ask if the Radar evidence will be made publically available as object was described as also tracked on Radar.

The object goes into the sea, reminds me of a incident described years back by an abductee from Pueto Rico who says he was taken by occupents of a Ufo craft which dived into the ocean ( and seemly unaffected by resistance of ocean) to a base located at the bottom of the Mairana Trench which is the deepest part of the world's oceans.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join