It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 25th anniversary of the Lazar saga...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: stormbringer1701

if his contention about gravity is not true all of that other stuff has to be false

that is true. i said that at the beginning of my recent posts. You haven't proven that his contention about gravity is false. you have given your opinion. i have given mine. i think my case is pretty good.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You haven't proven that his contention about gravity is false.

i agree, i'm not capable of doing that - it's just my opinion that bob's ideas are incompatible with any current theory of gravity for the reasons given - much more highly qualified opinions are available

i think my case is pretty good.

you should write it up as a paper and submit it to a peer reviewed journal then - demonstrating that gravity and the strong force are one and the same thing would qualify for a nobel prize imo

edit on 12-1-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I agree that bobs statements on gravity and the like are wrong as far as we know.

I often wonder if bob wasn't actually using allegories to hint at the actual technology. As if he knew how it all worked and was purposely stating it in some fictitious way as hint. As if he was hoping some people could catch on to what he was really hinting at.

Like he'll say things like the reactor is nearly 100% efficient as a photoelectric generator. He says they get the photons from element 115. What if he was hinting at the efficiency of things like the nano solar cells made from meta materials that people are developing at Los Alamos. Saying that the disc's reactor is a device that is using that material to generate the electricity it needs. He says the element creates a field of gravity that extends beyond it's electron shell or something to that effect. what if he is hinting at electrons shoved into nano particles being overcharged and then interacting with photons to create way more electricity.

He mentions a wave guide for gravity. what if he was hinting at some other type of EM wave guide. Or even a device using some sort of jaynes cummings effect. Maybe to use some of the generated light from the "reactor" elsewhere where it can be converted to something else.

He mentions drum shaped devices hanging down from the bottom of the disc saying they focus and direct gravity. What if these aren't gravity amplifiers but hints at "podkletnov generators like" or some sort of "mach effect shield like" device.

Who knows. Bob could have been a complete crackpot. He could have been hinting using allegory. He could have been doing a number of things.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

my guess is all the stuff you mention would be a bit beyond bob - it's certainly beyond me

but like you say - who knows?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I concur with ya. He could have known very little of how it worked. He could have been parroting what he was told. He could have been told to tell it like he did as disinfo, or as a way to tacitly get the info out there to those who know what to look for. Maybe he just got it wrong in regards to what he saw, but others have been able to dissect what he said and make some sense of it by looking at it all as possible allusions to known physics.

One thing we can agree on in the end with this bob guy is who knows, and really who cares. he admits that he himself doesn't care anymore either and would like it all to go away.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

if his contention about gravity is not true all of that other stuff has to be false

that is true. i said that at the beginning of my recent posts. You haven't proven that his contention about gravity is false. you have given your opinion. i have given mine. i think my case is pretty good.

Your case is quite compelling, indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You haven't proven that his contention about gravity is false.

i agree, i'm not capable of doing that - it's just my opinion that bob's ideas are incompatible with any current theory of gravity for the reasons given - much more highly qualified opinions are available

i think my case is pretty good.

you should write it up as a paper and submit it to a peer reviewed journal then - demonstrating that gravity and the strong force are one and the same thing would qualify for a nobel prize imo

you will also note that i never said what bob said is true. i just said i have seen enough to conclude that it might possibly be true. enough to be intrigued. enough to watch wait and listen as physics progresses. in other words there is enough to not reflexively gain say it as some skeptics do.

there is still a lot of wiggle room for gravity. here is one such wiggle:

phys.org...

they are still checking out such basic things as this. now they detected no connection between spin and gravity. but the spin they are talking about is not the layman's version of spin. perhaps thier S/N was just too narrow. perhaps not. but people are still poking the Einstein beast (the EEP) and the gravity beast.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Seems there has been some new developments in the form of an apparent witness who claims that Bo Lazar did in fact work at Area 51. This witness is a physicist named Dr Robert Krangle who knew Lazar and claims to have worked with him at Los Alamos. If this is legit then it opens up a whole new can of worms. This Dr Robert Krangle"s silence over the years could have been born out of him protecting his career, this is a very intriguing turn of events to say the least.

However, using some innovative research techniques, Corbell was able to find a witness willing to go on the record. Corbell says in researching Lazar’s claims he used a “bot” – software that can run automated tasks over the internet – to search Facebook for keywords. His bot found him a comment in a Facebook group from a man who said his neighbor claimed to have worked with Lazar.
Corbell got in contact with the man, who eventually got him in touch with the neighbor, who turned out be a legitimate physicist that Corbell was able to confirm did work at Los Alamos. Corbell asked the physicist, Dr. Robert Krangle, if he would be willing to go public with his claims, and he said yes.

link; www....(nolink)/physicist-claims-bob-lazar-did-work-at-los-alamos/34156

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

Having trouble inserting source link, apologies.
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: trying to insert source link.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: K-PAX-PROT

That is an interesting development

Here's a link to an audio interview conducted by Jeremy Corbell with Dr Robert Krangle , this interview was posted 5 days ago and lasts 45 min.

Join Investigative Filmmaker Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell as he interviews Engineering Physicist, Dr. Robert Krangle.

Dr. Krangle (PHD) is an Albuquerque based scientist, who received his doctorate from MIT in 1973 in semi-conductor physics. Krangle has been an engineering consultant to Sandia Labs in Albuquerque and Los Alamos since 1980. He still works at both places from time to time. He has at least 50 US patents and is the man who invented the laser range finder that is now used in police traffic radar units. He has worked on heat-seeking missile technology for the military, and has helped invent the laser micrometer. Dr. Krangle is a “problem solver”, a “left-field” guy.

So here's where it gets interesting… He’s NOT a UFO guy… he’s strictly a scientist who worked at Los Alamos. And he also happened to go into great detail regarding Bob Lazar, as he remembers “Bob the Nuclear Physicist” from Los Alamos in the 1980’s. He said, “We all knew Bob committed professional suicide when he told about what he was working on for the military”. More importantly, Dr. Krangle made it clear that he met Lazar, knew Lazar professionally, and that Lazar was present at security briefings at Los Alamos (not something a janitor would be included in)
vimeo.com...

edit on 5-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for the reply and your link.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: K-PAX-PROT
Wow! Thank you for the update! Just stumbled upon this today and had no idea that I would find this nugget on the last page! I really need to go research Bob Lazar in more depth, this just gets more interesting. I sure hope others will respond to this updated news in this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've found this article from 2002 in which Dr Krangle is interviewed about his battery-powered laser range finder , his past history in which he states he received his doctorate from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the calibration company he set up.

"Two days after I opened the doors I got a pair of $200,000 accounts the Santa Fe Railroad and Bell Telephone. Calibration was what I was doing in the Air Force when I wasn't flying, that and a lot of electronic counter-measures, and so it worked out." After a couple of years, Krangle moved the lab to Albuquerque

"When I was finishing my doctorate at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, we were putting 5,000 junctions on a centimeter-sized piece of real estate. We were theorizing about putting 50,000 junctions on that piece of real estate," he says. "But when I came out of the Air Force five or six years later, we were realizing 500,000 on half that real estate. Today they are doing 2 billion junctions. Everything that I studied for my Ph.D. is obsolete stuff. So I have actually never worked in my field."
No matter, because Krangle, who also has degrees in electrical engineering, is passionate about what he now does, which is run the lab and invent things.
www.bizjournals.com...

I don't see any reason for Dr Krangle to invent his story , he has no obvious need for the interest this is going to bring in him , it leads to some interesting questions in my mind.

But Krangle also loves golf. In fact, he says he's made a fortune off of the game. For Krangle, who has lived in Albuquerque since 1980, is the guy who invented a gadget that is every equipment-obsessed golfer's dream: The hand-held, battery-powered laser range finder

It will be interesting to see if this goes any further , perhaps others may come forward , maybe Bob will confirm they did talk.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So how about that? Isn't a very interesting twist on the events?

I thought 'some' people claimed that Lazar never worked at Los Alamos.

I won't be surprised at all if the guy was actually being completely truthful in every way after all.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Has anyone asked Lazar if he remembers Krangle?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
Has anyone asked Lazar if he remembers Krangle?

Would it matter? People would just say 'oh well he's making that up too'.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It's been widely acknowledged Lazar worked at Los Alamos, presumably for a contractor called Kirk-Mayer. Quote: "his job involved particle detection equipment - Geiger counter stuff."

And who is Robert Krangle? "owns Metrology Services, a calibration laboratory (making sure electronic machines measure accurately)" Gee, like... Geiger counters?

Lazar is known to be somewhat of an electronics guru - and who is Robert Krangle? He has "Ph.D. in semiconductor physics".

"Krangle is a self-described "rogue entrepreneur" who rails against a society obsessed with credentials" - wow, this is sounding more and more familiar.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I suppose that we should ask ourselves, why a person that could have regular contracts at Los Alamos will go 'wild' and 'make up' such unbelievable story? Does the '5 minutes of fame' makes any sense? Was he fired for whatever reason from Los Alamos and he did this as revenge of sorts? Was he approached by some intelligence agency and became part of some sort of disinfo program? What would be the point of such program if the only thing that resulted after all this is that you have a lot of new mutiple eyes not only watching over Groom Lake, but also in every possible 'secret' base around the US?

You see, I try to find reasonable explanations to the 'lie', and no one of it makes any sense, specially now, that we know he was working at some porjects in Los Alamos, and I don't think the paycheck should be something to dismiss so easily.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Does the '5 minutes of fame' makes any sense?

Sure, he was practically rolling around like a rockstar with his MJ-12 vanity plate on his Corvette, selling his own VHS tapes, striking movie deals with Hollywood producers. Just because it didn't pan out doesn't mean it couldn't have been a motive.

Was he approached by some intelligence agency and became part of some sort of disinfo program? What would be the point of such program if the only thing that resulted after all this is that you have a lot of new mutiple eyes not only watching over Groom Lake, but also in every possible 'secret' base around the US?

You're assuming it was a US intelligence agency, which makes no sense. What if it was a foreign intelligence agency?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I suppose that we should ask ourselves, why a person that could have regular contracts at Los Alamos will go 'wild' and 'make up' such unbelievable story? Does the '5 minutes of fame' makes any sense? Was he fired for whatever reason from Los Alamos and he did this as revenge of sorts? Was he approached by some intelligence agency and became part of some sort of disinfo program? What would be the point of such program if the only thing that resulted after all this is that you have a lot of new mutiple eyes not only watching over Groom Lake, but also in every possible 'secret' base around the US?

You see, I try to find reasonable explanations to the 'lie', and no one of it makes any sense, specially now, that we know he was working at some porjects in Los Alamos, and I don't think the paycheck should be something to dismiss so easily.

"Hey. HEY! Lookie here! Yes, here!" Meanwhile back at the new ranch...

There are a few reasons why it's a contender in the explanation category. Great job, to The Mighty Gortex, btw.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay

Does the '5 minutes of fame' makes any sense?

Sure, he was practically rolling around like a rockstar with his MJ-12 vanity plate on his Corvette, selling his own VHS tapes, striking movie deals with Hollywood producers. Just because it didn't pan out doesn't mean it couldn't have been a motive.

Was he approached by some intelligence agency and became part of some sort of disinfo program? What would be the point of such program if the only thing that resulted after all this is that you have a lot of new mutiple eyes not only watching over Groom Lake, but also in every possible 'secret' base around the US?

You're assuming it was a US intelligence agency, which makes no sense. What if it was a foreign intelligence agency?

So he left a pretty well compensated job at Los Alamos for a hunch on maybe becoming a Hollywood sensation? Now that makes perfect sense.

On the other hand, the foreign intelligence agency theory makes a lot more of sense to me.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join