It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The open source revolution is coming and it will conquer the 1% - ex CIA spy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hes right tho, Companies should be public domain not private domain.

That way the profit incentive is eliminated.

Oh what's that? Pisses off you rich folk?

Well maybe an organization should only be public domain.

Oh what's that federal types? You don't like the idea of citizens running the show? Oh because all those laws on comercialization...

People are crying for a system that works.
I'v suggested this years ago. Everything needs to be public domain, well at the same time upholding to common laws.

Ownership of land needs to be redefined.
If you don't live there. You can't own it.

There's a lot of plastic waste out there and slavery that is occuring that is really not nessisary. People are going to need to let go of their materialistic lifestyles in the way that they are.

I'm not saying we have to eliminate luxeries. I'm saying we have to eliminate get rich schemes.
If organizations are public domain. it means that the people running the *show* persay cannot horde assets.
Which is exactly the problem with capitalism.

Money = resources. And the more resources you horde, the harder any proper development becomes.

Crime is fueled by these problems. There has never been country that has operated on these principals in modern recorded history.

Energy creation needs to be public domain. Why would people want to work with energy? Because without it we are in the dark ages. And there are plenty of people who have incentive to make that happen, as they currently do. Only they are squandering resource potencial through the private sector.

Militarized mercinaries all rely on privitized funding. If everything became public domain, these things wouldn't exist.

What about farming and food? The farmers know how important their roles are. Without privitization. This would allow farms to become public domain. Allowing advanced technological upgrades.

Where are these upgrades going to come from? The public sector of Engineering and manufacturing.

Well whose going to enforce laws? Common laws will be applied in order to prevent property damage. How will we discuss our problems? Through the public sectors reactions, we can create a democracy that is based on science.

In order to confront issues, public sectors will investigate and draw conclusions based on logic and evidence.
Everyone will still be required to go to schools ect. People have to be educated. To make a transition to this type of society will have to take the rapid influx of money or resources earned through the elimination of the private sector. Money should only be used to buy from the public sector. And workers of the public sector are paid for their work. But not slavery. It must be ethical. And all interests of organizations must be collectively good for the planet and good for us.

Money can work. We just need to figure out how we can define all this.
All money schemes however have to have a collective benifit for humanity. Such as *profits* being used towards research or recycling.

I'm sure we can make this system work. And eventually when we advanced in our technological assembly we can eliminate money all together.

Just my belief of what will work for the people.

So that workers can take pride in what they are doing, as everyone takes ownership of their work in the public domain.

It's weird tho have the public domain became privitized. It's like we still walk along residential zones when walking in commercialized streets. Sure the streets are public but the buildings you walk by are owned privately much like residences.

There needs to be clear seperation of residences and commercial zones. Because all they did was seperate citizens from private organizations. Basically, That line where you all live. That's public cough cough and all this space over here is private.. i mean commercial.

It all needs to be transparent.

How much money everyone is making, How much money the organization is making. And what it's plans and activities are.

Obviously with a system like this, We could fix world hunger and the energy crisis. Because actions will be dictacted on rational thought and conservation of resources... not money.

Money would just be used to buy the nessisities of life. The more important your job is, The more availability you get to chosing your place of residence ect.

With Life threatening jobs and complex jobs with the most training requiring the most incentives. It's only fair that the people who put their life on the line and dedicate to the community should be rewarded. Where as everyone else should beable to live comfortably and afford the nessisties. Many organizations will still exist simply because people want them to run. Where as the more neferious ones would become desperate or desolve completely. People won't have the ability to just dump a bunch of money on houses or cars without losing a house or a car. Everything will be transparent in such a system.

We need to think of something like this if people still want to play with money well not causing mass suffering and eco-damage driven by profit.

I really think public domain will solve a lot of our distrust with each other... Because of the transparency. Of course lots of bad people out there won't want this because they * lose control* over multitudes of peoples lives and bribery.
You can still control peoples lives, But you cannot enslave them.
You can still be a leader, and take pride in it. Well still being rewarded with incentive. But you cannot reign as a dictator to your peers.

Something has to be done, and i think technology can help us acheive this.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

To much logic.

How can I be ultra wealthy and control everyone and buy my way out of any crime? Hmm? Why is your kind so jelous of my wealth? What you me to care about you? You must be a standup comedian. I'm not sacrificing one of my ferrar is so someone can eat. they need to take care of themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am a huge supporter of open source personally. No backdoor bull# is getting into open source, free, lots of users helping stomp bugs out quick. A lot of advantages to open source. I can't wait until blender and gimp catch up to the big guys, and I can ditch windows and proprietary for good.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

With public sectors to investigate fraud, im pretty sure people like that would end up in jail fast.

Hell if they want to put a chip in everyone.

it makes it all that much easier to track this.

If everything's public domain people like that can't have any power other than through benifital action through the community.

If you want a nice car, You can have one. If you need a truck and require it you can have one too.
If you require a vehicle when travelling in a state where you don't own one. You can drive a *rental* or w.e. It's not that the *Rich* cannot have nice things. Just they cannot leave a trail of it because in the great scheme of things connecting all of humanity. It's unethical to put our names on everything.

They gain freedom of acess to what ever they need to use, And that includes recreation as well.

It's not only to prevent one individual, but like that one who is prevented others are as well. So said individual is in the same boat as everyone else so to speak. But being privileged has more acess to things otherwise not possible for those out off their sector.

If that makes sense?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That's pretty much how communes are run.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yes but privitizing has caused prices to vary strickly on a profit basis.

i guess it's like communism but it also isn't at the same time, because communism usually has a dictator. And communism still has a privitized industry.

In this scene everything would be run locally, which on a larger scale spans out nationally. It should be easy to house everyone.

And to get people motivated to work in the industry if they are not working at slave wages.
Better incentive to increase food production, and a driven economy fueled by peoples desires to work for the common goal which will build a stronger community nation wide.

Money is physical right now, in these scenarios money would have to be electronic.

So that everyone only has one account attached to their personal identity. It takes a blood sample lol. To prove its you. and registers to an implant hahahha that is given to you at birth. so you can't technically give someone money. You would have to earn it through a public organization.

It just at that point we will have to draw a line at bio-engineering. We need to advance in particle physics in order to compete with an artifical intelligence. We could very well become borg is we mess up during this stage.

Also all of this has excluded aliens, So if we bring them into the game which in reality we must. Then this really would be for the betterment of humanity. We can track abductees. And get them back by force.

With these public sectors we can rapidly advance in technology. Our incentive is survival. From ourselves and from exterior forces that threaten us.
We have the willpower we have the numbers, the man power to do this.

If we don't it will be a long time till we get another chance to become an interstellar species.

The collective goal is Humanity. And we need to advance and come together because this is our blueball.
Humans are not the Enemy. The sooner we figure this out the sooner we can band together.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I agree. And I honestly don't buy the argument that it can't work because people won't be motivated. I think the opposite will be true.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

CIA guy is correct. The Open source will become the next paradigm world view. There are some barriers to this happening. The political resistance to globalism is still there.

I think the process is very clear for everybody. Submit to global citizenship for the right to be treated with equality in the empire. Obviously, some empires won't surrender and will need to be torn down completely.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can get the "I am a human citizen of Earth" card. And I think we need to move in the direction of a United Nations HQ in Africa. The United States has nurtured the U.N. for far too long.

The Western hegemony in Asia has brought about it's own problems to wit: Made in Japan begat made in Taiwan begat made in Korea begat made in China. Richard Nixon opened that last doorway to China and that is where we are today my friends...

The United States has collaborated with communist China via alliances with U.S. manufacturers and retailers that exploit labor situations in both nations. This is globalism in action... and the action takes 40+ years... because these people who are guiding globalism are not concerned with minutia, they are concerned about the long game.

China is a country that is concerned with the long game. Globalism by economic governance is the goal and I don't see how anything could ever stop that from happening. In that it is inevitable why should I waste my effort to delay it? Open source it, open source everything is the key to human survival.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

He mentions the criminalization of open-source, community-based information. This happens on a regular basis. Even groups as benign as Team Four Star who do Dragonball Z parodies are targeted and taken down on YouTube, that is just one example, there are many others across the board - Wikipedia was opposed when it first started out, for example.

Netflix is one example of how cheap access to streamed content can improve lifestyles of people world-wide, yet it is also targeted by large corporations.

Netflix and Wikipedia have large networks of supporters, while someone like Team Four Star, a small creative group, is attempting to access media clips to produce parody work - they are going to have a harder time succeeding.

Wikipedia

Netflix

Team Four Star
edit on 07amFri, 07 Nov 2014 08:44:16 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is an angle I hadn't given much thought to but it does make sense. We're at the point of revolution here in the West, our economic structure is crumbling and people have lost hope. This is usually followed by bloodshed if history is any guide. But one thing has changed the world and that is the internet and computers. Our common misery just may set the spark to unite us, allow us to let go of the yours/mine mentality and make a giant leap forward. Many are waiting for a Messiah, others some amazing invention to save the world. It just may dawn on us that we can be our own saviors if we simply extend our circle of trust.
Ronald Reagan said that an alien invasion would unite the world. If we could just substitute greed and bitterness for invading extraterrestrials we might just come together.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There is no challenge greater than the control of the Alien/Futurist//time travel technology.

...anything short and they will control you....

ETA: Do already

Those who control history, control the future.....

..If I can edit your past...how can your possibly win?...

edit on 7-11-2014 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Your missing the point of what he was mentioning revolution is not the spark...the inattentive public is. You want revolution make it happen. Change the sheeple into lions.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawakeonce cia always cia i don't know . i think all people can change remember amazing grace if i remember it right it was orginally a porm wrote by a slave ship captain that in middle of voyage from africa had a change of heart and turned his ship around and freed his cargo. any one is capable of change.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: JimNasium

Yeah I have family that's a "spook". Seems like a lot of the intelligence is done by private companies working on contracts.

I don't know if that's done to keep the eyes off of what their doing or if they are giving contracts to evade scrutiny or what I don't know.

They do it largely because of the Republican idea that the government can't do anything effectively. Whether that's correct or not, as a concession they contract out a lot of work rather than do it in house. The career path for most of that stuff involves starting out at the CIA and then going to a private security company after a few years, where you earn 5x as much and do half the work.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I am a huge supporter of open source personally. No backdoor bull# is getting into open source, free, lots of users helping stomp bugs out quick. A lot of advantages to open source. I can't wait until blender and gimp catch up to the big guys, and I can ditch windows and proprietary for good.

Never used Blender so I can't say there. GIMP has caught up but it requires hunting down a few plugins.

Then again I'm not quite sure what Blender would be trying to catch up to these days. We've got AutoCAD, 3dsMax, and Maya all from Autodesk and all extremely similar. Before Blender can truly catch up I think these products need to merge.

originally posted by: darkbake

He mentions the criminalization of open-source, community-based information. This happens on a regular basis. Even groups as benign as Team Four Star who do Dragonball Z parodies are targeted and taken down on YouTube, that is just one example, there are many others across the board - Wikipedia was opposed when it first started out, for example.

Netflix is one example of how cheap access to streamed content can improve lifestyles of people world-wide, yet it is also targeted by large corporations.

Netflix and Wikipedia have large networks of supporters, while someone like Team Four Star, a small creative group, is attempting to access media clips to produce parody work - they are going to have a harder time succeeding.

Wikipedia

Netflix

Team Four Star

I wasn't aware teamfourstar was targeted. They don't use any of the audio in the original work. Under the rules Youtube has set forth that it's only copyright infringement if you reuse both the audio and video (or either on their own without your own contribution to it) they should be in the clear. I've never come across one of their videos being taken down.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not sure about government revolutions, but I think ideas similar to Kickstarter and such will lead to formation of employee owned collectives. (Similar to the artisan movement during the early industrial revolution, as opposed to luddites which was the other response.) People will likely put more effort in if profits are shared in a more equitable manner. Also no outsourcing and undercutting, in fact those things will be the main reasons why employee owned collectives will become a thing. That and individuals will be too short on capital to start on their own, so it's going to require a pooling of resources from the get-go.

In terms of government, if everybody is going to be on the level, then there's not going to be much need for secrets. Most of the stuff that's secret now isn't from a technical aspect (although there's some), but rather what's grown into a CYA policy due to past malfeasance.

As for open source, etc... Sharing is caring, right?

Half of my software is that stuff, and some is already on par with the "commercial grade".

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I totally agree with you, And some technologies that will be used to enforce the new world order should be used for the safety of humanity rather than control.

If we can track abductees. We can get numbers, And we can find out where their motherships are cloaked.

Allowing us to do space piracy. As we send in cloaked vehicles to infultrate and establish a bomb like independance Day lol.

I don't know but we need to do something.

The E.T are here to party so lets give them a party to remeber shall we?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This guy is full of crap. I could fix the world without all that Harvard fool thinking his ex-CIA clout makes him better than us normal people. STOP SCREWING PEOPLE OVER, STOP LYING, STOP BEING GREEDY AND GETTING RIDICULOUSLY RICH OFF YOUR WORKERS!!

That's all it takes to fix this country! People mass need to stop working for these greedy corporations till they pay up big time! It needs to happen in every country around the world.

At the same time the U.S. government needs to be sacked until they make a law that states Lobby's are against the law and anyone found to be lobbing anyone in Government will be shot on sight. No go to jail, just dead! Same goes for anyone in government found to be asking or taking money. Then hold new elections with a new rule that states anyone who has been in Government or anyone related to anyone who has been in Government can no longer run for office.

Laws will be repealed for years rather than any new ones be made unless it has to deal with government corruption. The Government will finally work for the people.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Hes right tho, Companies should be public domain not private domain.

That way the profit incentive is eliminated.

Oh what's that? Pisses off you rich folk?

Well maybe an organization should only be public domain.

We need nothing of Socialism or Communism, Thanks!

Second line.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join