It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Reptilians That Bad When Compared To Humans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
While I personally have had no experience that has confirmed the existence of these entities, even if one was to view the subject of reptilians hypothetically, it can provide deep reflection on humanity and the concepts of good and evil.

According to Icke, similar to humans, there exists colonies of reptilians of both benevolent and malevolent natures, so one shouldn't let the negative colonies be representative of the reptilian species as a whole. So what are some of the traits of the malevolent reptilians?

-belief in the right to dominate over others based on its genetics
-to expand its influence to rule far and wide
-devouring flesh for sustenance and energy
-enslaving perceived sub-species
-finding entertainment by or take pleasure in the pain of these sub-species
-to suppress emotion and view strength as the be-all, end-all

Taking a look at this list, it seems hard to differentiate between Western Expansion and draconian rule. I've begun to view the concept of so-called reptilian domination as the universe's way to reflect mankind's own disharmony with it's surroundings back upon itself. It seems to be a case of a top predator dominating over a species that believes itself to be top predator and the rightful dominator over its territory, including the belief that it can modify and enhance whatever it can get its hand on. It seems the gap between a cow's understanding of its domination by man is equivalent to the distance between mankind's understanding of how another species rules over it's own civilization, so distant that it even takes on a extra-dimensional aspect. Yes, the claims of ritual sacrifice and genetic experimentation are horrific, but if one views cruelty as a universal principal without the differentiation between another species that is capable of feeling pain and expressing the same core emotions, why does humanity continue to deny this viewpoint to other species that it views as a source of energy and sustenance?

*while I agree with these videos, I certainly do not condemn the consumption of meat itself, but condemn the cold and systematic processing of an entire species while denying its ability to feel pain, both physically and emotionally*

So how much can be attributed to a draconian domination of human civilization and which aspects must humanity take self-accountability for? How much evil can a human be capable of on his own accord before one claims that they must be possessed or influenced by an outside force? I hear that these warlike reptilian colonies are perpetuated by fear and that expressing emotions like compassion are punishable by torture and death, as was demonstrated in the 2009 version of the V TV series. In the case of Nazism and the Third Reich, do we not also hear mankind justifying its atrocities with the claim that it is simply trying to survive by following orders within the toxic environment that it was brought up in? The idea that there is a species that hides itself within mankind seems to provoke fear in many with the belief that the motivation behind it is a sinister one. Considering that much of humanity continues to discriminate harshly within its own species for minuscule differences such as color and region, I find the motivation behind reptilians cloaking themselves to be downright logical as it is clear that humanity is not prepared to accept living in harmony with different intelligent species, let alone each other.

Is there truly such a big difference between the justifications of humanity's actions and those of a reptilian species? Are the negative reptilians trying to survive by doing as they are told or are they truly incapable of love and compassion. I personally view the power of love and compassion to be universally compatible and even transformative among all species and find it disheartening to believe their are some who will never experience these emotions for themselves within their lifetime.

There are posts that claim that the only good reptilian is a dead reptilian or that humanity can only be free once reptilian rule is vanquished. This acknowledges that there is a cognitive dissonance within mankind by attributing its problems to an outside force, whether it be the devil, the Illuminati or any extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional species. Whether or not there are forces influencing the planet seems to be irrelevant and more-so, illusionary. It is when we allow the illusion to influence our choices that it becomes a real thing. Hold your ground, be accountable, and take you personal power back.

Much Love!

edit on 2x 19America/ChicagoWednesday22x by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 2x Helix

…even if one was to view the subject of reptilians hypothetically, it can provide deep reflection on humanity and the concepts of good and evil.

So are we talking flesh and blood lizards here or more spirit like? As long as we are being hypothetical, from what I gather they take over people, right? So is this spirit activity from a race of spirit lizard people that come from another star?

I'm not poohhooing you see, its just hypothetically I'm not up on the claims.
edit on 5-11-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's all just us. All of it. When you ascend spiritually high enough, you get power over your own genetic expression and anything you can imagine you can morph into. ;p

Nah, I'm just kidding. Seriously, stay away from that kool aide. ;p

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There's a definite reason why most of our demons, monsters, supernatural beings, and gods are humanoid in depiction and description.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I prefer reptillians. Nice lean white meat.
Humans are a little stringy and greasy.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think you should put a warning above that Earthlings vid! Its horrific!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Most humans have a natural revulsion towards reptiles. They're mysterious, fast and pack quite a bite. Plus the Bible, one of the first villains is a serpent. Then we were told that humans would forever club the heads of serpents and that serpents would bruise our heals.

So we're enemies in a way. I wonder if reptilians have legends about evil, scaleless beings with hair that want to crush all reptilians?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Many people don't have sympathy, empathy, compassion, introspection and guilt, (remorse), in their brain, which we know as psychopathy, sociopathy, and narcissism, which makes me believe that they are a vacuum for evil parasites. Religious Clergy call it demonic possession. Unfortunately, our life-based reality is all about parasites, predation, opportunism, the imperative at all costs. From humans, to reptiles, to reptilians to bugs, to bacteria and every known and unknown thing in between, including dimensions, I believe. I am an Icke fan, and in his defense, he is referring to dimensionality and spiritual oppression/possession, rather than (moreso than) scaled critters, or, (and) these reptilians humanoids may be subterranean, but also dimensional like Bigfoot. Maybe "extraterrestrial" from antiquity. Ultimately, it just might be, That we humans can be the worst monsters on the monster food chain. Sure seems like it.
O

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't know where you get this info from. Sure we like to run things, and we also like our parties and women. But we aren't as bad as you say.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about Republicans. They are so similar.
edit on 5-11-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

My mind is open and also have no experience but like many people say the real devil is in the human heart, look at the worst of human nature and you would want to flee the planet never to come back but we are also capable of charity, good governance (though I know of non in recent history especially here in the UK were all the politicians are seeking after there own vested interests first), Altruism and best of all Empathy empowering these other virtuous traits with not just our own species but totally different creatures.

Sadly we are also an easily led herd creature when in great numbers and our own personal rational can soon be turned off as the crowd mind takes over expressing itself in act's of wanton violence but then it can also express solidarity or support when a positive group mind set is expressed.

It all depends on what they are really like not just as a species but the whole gamut of there species, if they are real what is the best and the worst they are capable of and do they have empathy or are they simple cold calculating predator's who happen to be gifted with sentience as a hunting and control tool.

If they are real the real question is what are they doing here (if they are from somewhere else) and what do they want, there intention toward our world and our race.

But take an individual are they capable of goodness toward other species or are they simply another human race with a bad case of itchy scale skin from somewhere else who has a possibly nefarious intent toward us if many believers are to be accepted as correct or are they simply beings like us.

You know we have scaly skin too but the skin scales are so small our eye's can not easily detect them.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If reptilians mind controlled humans to appear as they are, then perhaps you have an answer, right there. That would be quite ingenuous, wouldn't it? Control your enemy to appear as you, and then turn around and point at them.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Wow man... Anyone who abuses an animal like that baby cow in the first vid. should get criminally charged.
If you can do that to an animal, you've got some screws loose and human victims aren't that far away. wtf...

It's bad enough any animal we keep as a source of food has to live such despicable lifes, we are responsible for.
Cows are pretty intelligent, and a calf of that size will play and interact with you like any dog you would be playing with.
They fear, feel pain, don't like to wait and die... Some even try to escape.

Pigs which are usually not kept in better conditions are exceptional intelligent and can identify and learn to solve complex tests on a scale similar to Chimps, and learn it faster even.

All we think is Bacon... fooood...

We are ruthless barbarians that toy, play and abuse our food. At least Reptilians that eat us, get us linked in a matrix where we can live a life in a reality we thrive in.

Or not...
But you get the idea, don't you ?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You cant really generalise a race, be it reptilian or human. Its like asking if white people that bad when compared to black people (or visa versa).

edit on 6-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Yeah, if I remember correctly the TV show V had decent reptilians who tried to work with humans.

It's like the Greys, many report them as being malevolent yet some claim they're indifferent or curious and decent.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Humans think they superior beings from known species in earth and maybe those lizards think they are superior even to us humans. Maybe they let us play in the sun to grow and keep us great in numbers, maybe we are just farm animals to them. I happen to believe there are civilizations inside the earth so i also believe its possible lizards are there too amongst giants and what not

LE: Oh yeah maybe there are lizards that are totally vegetarian and pro freedom and co-operation between all the species of the planet etc.
edit on 6-11-2014 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

From 1z subjective analysis of CREATOR Creations there exist as mentioned in the OP both benevolent and malevolent consciousness within the collective consciousness of us ALL*

So as some HUMANS can be observed interacting malevolently, like seen with the human & cow CREATOR Creations in the OP vid. as if the human deserves to be in a higher position of Control over the cow or (livestocks) life. It is also possible that "Other" CREATOR Creations such as the VARIOUS postulated groups of REPTILIAN may possess a similar feeling of higher position of Control over Humans. Is this a signal or alert to the consciousness of some kind sort of teaching us ALL* that certain behaviors demonstrated on others may very well be demonstrated on the demonstrators...
And these types of activities may possibly go further up the dimensional EXISTENCE levels when considering known and postulated and UNKNOWN unfathomed CREATOR Creations.
Could it be something based on the (intentional) lowered AWARENESS levels of the practicing malevolent in order to somewhat keep certain energy cycles in constant loops? Keeping same minded malevolent group thinks that span over multi species CONTAINED within certain boundaries.

Why at the same time ALLOWING raised AWARNESS levels to be permitted with the constant benevolent conscious practicing ASCENDING... Due to them over their experiences within the phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE obtaining a benevolent outlook on us ALL* who make up the WHOLE. The obtained benevolence has taught them through experience that to harm another CREATOR Creation with malice and out of ignorance is negative or lower vibrative and DOES carry re balancing of the negative energy consequences... And not to attempt to lock thyself egotistically into a position of control because there is always a possibility of something more powerful to be Created or spawned that can come along and control the who once controlled...
Again things you must LEARN through experience in the phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE, because at times you may have to switch Frequencies from the perceived Life side (where you are conscious) to the perceived Death side (where also exist potential for you to be conscious)

THIS IS HOW YOU LEARN... Imagine being in life phase as a Supreme conquer of some perceived advanced race, and you never considered afterlife or what happens after death only to be placed into a position of the conquered when in death or transition of frequency due to your activities in life? And you remained aware of you past life malevolent activities... 1 feels this is the best way to TEACH CREATOR Creations who are in possession of ETERNAL SOULS-SPIRITS-INTERNAL ENERGIES but can be manifested in what is perceived a physical form.
CAN YOU SEE HOW AN EGO WILL CAN GET YOU CAUGHT IN A CONTINUOUS LOOP OF ENERGY ABSORPTION & CONSUMPTION? This is another reason to consider ego death or ego elimination or ego limited usage...

So to conclude Are Reptilians That Bad When Compared To Humans? Realistically the answer from 1 would be no. Just as Reptilians of benevolent nature have the potential to express LOVE just as well as the HUMAN CREATOR Creations can... Its another sign that "WE" many CREATOR Creations are part of the WHOLE which was CREATED by the CREATOR of us ALL.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting.

Predators. ie. Reptiles, Mantis, Insectoids, Felines, things we also can't imagine as there is alot of universal variety in form, shape, variation, both in corporal terms and in spiritual or entity terms, soul orb terms.

Are there Good Predators? Not a lot. Not our definition of Good. On lower more gravity levels like ours is, but on the next floor up and higher levels there would be more and more. Who have earned that.

They have a term, for the Good, almost like a battle cry, and yet I was told if you were to ever hear that, run!!!!

They are also very beehive, drone, militant, anti women and anti female equality energy. Love is considered weakness.

Now, one can have many differing views, both spiritual and religious concepts, ie angels and devils, and simply philosophical views on the bigger picture.

I have my own. In my world, universe. LOVE LOVES and LOVE loves them very much. They entered in, Love and Goodness aspects of Soul, as we all are, and as most of us do, we fall from Higher Levels, not grow up from lower. However, some of the other does happen too where some souls may be forged by negative beings, yet once in the game, free will and progression STILL TAKES PLACE. And Spirit animating is still from God/Tao. ie Life and Consciousness, infinite.

The way I understand it is that if you view our universe as a kind of viral vault training module dvd, we enter into, to grow up, almost like spore the game, where Love and Higher Mind, unlocks the next level, a better one, then the beginning stages of evolution were Dog Eat Dog and Predatory.

But that isn't the end, and doesnt make you grow to the next level.

What I see is Peter Pan's Lost Boys, or Legion, not liking that in order to grow to the next level they are to grow their Love Equality and Compassion, and Preserve Freedom, so they rebel. Ego! They perceive themselves as the Best and everyone else as weak fodder and slaves and a food source since they're kind of cut off from their Spiritual Source via their choices.

But I was shown something different so not sure that this is the limit of what its about.

I was shown under the mask of predator, they were also Love and Family. But not to trust or bank on that, not to assume they are connected to their real Selves because they enter in the "game" as opposition, and are playing the role, sometimes directly as bad guy, and controllers and sometimes directly as a mirror, to our behaviors.

So they came in, Love, but are in harder suits to become loving in, because these are real predator suits and strong ones. So, they're taking the long way home, staying in and dominating lower levels for a long time as if on a long soul contract, while the real goal for the people is to get in and get out fast, and take many with you, learn love and leave.

I just don't think anyone should be angry or hate anyone. Intercede for them. However even if underneath the predator is Love still going home, and even if some with free will are more advanced and peaceful or ethical, one still has to assume, in the body suit and platform, that they still are predator and just like your pet bear may be good, they still have different types of understandings and codes. So you don't go in with a basket full of pink rainbows and goodies and try to hug them. They're predators.

edit on 6-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yeah, if I remember correctly the TV show V had decent reptilians who tried to work with humans.

It's like the Greys, many report them as being malevolent yet some claim they're indifferent or curious and decent.

Plus Diane was hot if creepy in both the original (the better series) and the remake (better special effects but that was about it), still it did scare a lot of fellow's about just exactly who they showed there pet hamster too.

And to Romilo, serious answer here, that is a very good point an old and oft quoted Chinese parable says that the most cunning animal is the one that no man has yet seen so maybe a predator tailored to take advantage of the human race's massive numbers, usually in the real world that is cannibals but what if another species just looked like humans but actually predatorially farmed and stalked them, the genus politician comes to mind.
But it does beg a serious question which is a matter of thought.

edit on 7-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Another point here is that if they have DNA, and we have DNA, then we all evolved in the same universe, and if you believe in him, then technically we would have the same "God" that created us all.

Perhaps the "conspiracy" is that such concepts serve to alienate us from the animal species, when evidently we are also animals because we evolved from them as well.

So, when we were all bacteria, some of turned into monkeys and some into lizards.
edit on 9-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
One can either choose be a product of their environment/DNA/programming or they can be an individual who masters control of their mind and their choices. Viewing society objectively, it is clear that a literal herd mentally rules over reason with most people striving to fit in by mimicking one group or another, even if that means going against one's true character. Hence the widespread cognitive dissidence that poisons society as a whole, restraining any real advancement of what humanity is truly capable of when at its full potential. True change among society begins with the individual acknowledging it's own flaws, weaknesses and their capacity for darkness rather than running away from it and diverting it to external concepts like Satan, reptilians or society. Darkness should never be feared or outright accepted, but understood. Know thyself and the world is much easier to navigate.

I've recently finished season 1 of True Detective and I couldn't recommend it higher, especially concerning the topic of this thread: the human condition. While it initially got my attention for its occult themes, the main focus is on the demons within man himself, highlighted by McConaughey's character, Rust Cohle. While I'm not as strong a pessimist as Rust, I empathized with his character more than any other in recent memory due to his observations that hit the nail on the head compounded by the fact we've both been weighted down by uncovering ritual abuse and the obsession to connect the dots and bring the perpetrators into the light of day.

Thanks to resources like the internet, a large portion of humanity has a real chance at getting it's priorities in order. I remain optimistic.
edit on 2x 02America/ChicagoFriday15x by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join