It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Reptilians That Bad When Compared To Humans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

According to the theories, it goes both ways. It says they can posses people on a spiritual level while the consumption of blood grounds them in the denser realm of our third dimension. Apparently there is a receiver/transmitter aspect when it comes to DNA, i.e. blood, and when this DNA 'activated', the individual can have access to these spiritual realms. It always seemed interesting to me that many claims of reptilians and overall clairvoyance comes from those who avoid meat or the average western diet altogether, such as hippie vegan chicks. Specific bloodlines are said to be more resistant when it comes to possession and the reason behind inbreeding within royalty as to not muddy up their DNA.

Regardless of how absurd the reptilian aspect sounds, it's actually pretty amazing when you start recognizing all the little secrets of so-called 'junk' DNA that science is still uncovering, especially once you implement quantum mechanics. A couple of books that give credibility to the correlation of DNA and accessing higher consciousness is The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Orgins of Knowledge by Jeremy Narby and D.M.T. The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman, M.D.

Here's an pretty in-depth breakdown of The Cosmic Sperent:
Bibliotecapleyades - The Cosmic Serpent
edit on 2x 11America/ChicagoFriday56x by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 2x Helix

According to the theories, it goes both ways. It says they can posses people on a spiritual level while the consumption of blood grounds them in the denser realm of our third dimension.

Thats contradictory… what I was pointing out. I gotta go, but I'll be back.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Sorry bout that. Icke's research states they originate from The Draco Constilation with some remaining in physical form in underground cave systems while other bloodlines operate within higher densities.
edit on 2x 14America/ChicagoFriday55x by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

But not both at the same time. Its physically impossible for a flesh and blood to "occupy" a flesh and blood. You want to split them up fine. I believe in spirits I have seen them. We are spirit beings trapped in flesh for the time being. I also saw a "reptilian" inside somebody once. It was the size of a small dog , had salamander features rater than "reptilian" and was up to no good through its host.

But I can't prove it and many would say I was hallucinating. Maybe I was.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Definitely important to make that distinction. People quickly dismiss the subject from the start thinking that proponents of the shape shifting theory believe that the process occurs in flesh and blood, kinda in the same vein as werewolf movies yet only certain people can see it occur. Yeah, that would be absurd. Icke himself points out the misconception and goes onto explain that this is a spiritual and quantum phenomenon in the same way that some can view auras.

The way I see it, every individual has the ability to tap into these frequencies through various spiritual practices like meditation and proper diet, while others seem to be born with clairvoyant abilities as in the case of artist and poet William Blake, who lost his abilities later in life but was able to depict his visions through his works. The Ghost of a Flea by William Blake

With that said, psychic/clairvoyant abilities are more prevalent among the young or those with a reduced toxic build up in their system which stems from poor diet and poor environment. It's become clear that there is an increase in production of artificial food-like products and heavy interference due the increase of electronic devices whose electromagnetic frequencies have an impact upon the mind and body of an individual as well as the surrounding environment. I am still on the fence whether this dulling of the senses and of intelligence is an intentional one or the simple adherence to cheap production and economic sustainability by average people.

I wouldn't dismiss your experience as hallucination since your claim hits the mark with others who have these experiences. It's a huge universe out there and the range of human senses are within very narrow perimeters.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Thanks I'll bear that in mind. I was wondering how come I have't had any such experiences lately. Maybe it is the toxins or additives.Maybe I don;t get out enough like I used to. Surely miss it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join