It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Slightly Delayed Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, hello.

Having joined the website - which I have been a great fan of for over a year purely as a reader - a couple of weeks ago, I've only just noticed this board so felt I should introduce myself in order to be polite.

Obviously I won't go into much detail as to my identity, but I will say I'm a young man from the United Kingdom, with a general interest in conspiracies, but particularly anything relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy and/or 9/11.

Whilst I do not and will not agree with every conspiracy theory ever suggested here or elsewhere, I do admire those willing to think outside of the box and come to their own conclusions about the world around them, regardless of what they may be, providing their intentions are in the right place.

Equally, I'm willing to read or listen to just about any theory out there, and to respect it regardless of my opinion as to its supposed validity.

In closing, I'd simply like to thank you all to contributing to what is a fantastically interesting website, visited by many great people. I hope I can add my own tiny pieces to it over the coming months and years. Long may it continue.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: questionyourtruth

Welcome aboard the Mothership!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

particularly anything relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy and/or 9/11.

Those are two of the big ones, or the same one? Personally I believe the same elements of government were behind both. Although the fires aren't stoked at the moment people here love those two, me included.

See you there.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Welcome.

Better late than never. Grab some popcorn and make yourself comfy. Enjoy the show that never ends

Seeya around the boards.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome.

There are a lot of 'well informed' Kennedy Assassination experts on this site. If you've just found this forum, don't fail to look for the ATS radio thingamabob. There is at least one excellent discussion archived there.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think they're probably two of the most prominent examples of events where all is not as it seems, and where those in government knew far more about each than they ever publicised.

Of course, government implication in each is another discussion entirely which could probably take up a whole thread alone, but they're certainly intriguing indeed.

My thanks go out to you all anyway for your kind welcomes, and Snarl, I'll be sure to check that out. It sounds interesting, thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS! It looks like You are Open Minded enough at least to listen to a Wide Variety of Conspiricies. That's Good, and How I started out here. I came here to see more sources of Aliens, UFO's, etc. While I was here, I wanted debunk some of the crazy ideas I was hearing about some off the wall going's on, and ended up siding with the Truth. I didn't want to believe what the Truthers were saying at first. Now I know different. Enjoy Your time spent here!!
I Look forward to seeing You on the Boards!! Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks very much for the welcome Syx. I am open minded, and I suppose that probably helps on a site like this. I'll happily listen to what anybody has to say even if I eventually disagree with their conclusions. I look forward to seeing you around also. Peace.

top topics

join