It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE - Million Mask March floods London streets

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just did a search to see if has been posted and couldn't find it, so posting for those members who are interested in watching what is left.

It's an RT stream that is down as I am typing this, but it could just be a battery change, there has been a number of them so far this evening.

Lots of chanting and some foolish behaviour (breaking windows, kicking over roadworks equipment, firing fireworks at the police), but overall it's been reasonably civil(?)

Not really looking for a discussion as such, I'm just putting it here for those who want to view it.

ETA: 22:32pm GMT, stream is back up

edit on 5/11/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
On RT, its's scrolling across the bottom.

Doesn't give much of a reason for the march except "civil disobedience"...

That's useful isn't it.

I've never liked the idea of Anonymous.
Seems fishy.

Interesting that it hasn't made BBC or SkyNews though...

They ignored our Gaza protests as well despite the fact that we was outside their BBC building chanting "shame on you"!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The BBC seem more interested in an English town burning an effigy of Alex Salmond.....which admittedly is quite amusing.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The point is civil disobedience huh?

Very very smart. Have a protest about nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

The bbc will cover it when they have enough footage of those that are being stupid. Thats all they ever show when people march.
What they wont show is people behaving sensibly, and are very unlikely to tell their viewers the real reason people are marching.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Very true, once the BNP/EDL lot get there and stir up trouble the BBC will be all over it (assuming they do)

Things seem to be getting out of control now.... hopefully it will calm down soon, there's a hell of a lot of people there.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So far all I see is a kid flipping off the camera and smoking some pot.

edit on 5-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

It's all over the place Slayer, just whatever the cameraman wanders into, there is the occasional "exciting" part

Like now.......riot, oh heck

ETA: Thought it was going to kick off then when that copper was pushed over and the crowd rushed the police

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What exactly are they protesting?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The only question I have is,

Billy clubs before or after the first Molotov?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

So far I've got: Government corruption, paedophile scandal, McDonalds murdering innocent animals (bloody vegans), our streets and something about one direction....

Chances are a good percentage of the people there have no idea what they are protesting about....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
probably alot more interesting also. i watched the feed for a good ten minutes and i have too say its a fairly lame and unorganised rally, which I guess is a good thing on, one hand we dont want to see it go bad until the time is right, when the people are ready.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
(edit to put on my V mask and sit here, in this post, and not be moved. Whose post! My post!) Jeez, what have demonstrations come to.

It was interesting to see the fellow who was putting his hands and arms all over the police fellow, and having a conversation and a hug. If he was in America he may have found himself kissing cement with cuffs on.
edit on 5-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: sheepslayer247

So far I've got: Government corruption, paedophile scandal, McDonalds murdering innocent animals (bloody vegans), our streets and something about one direction....

Chances are a good percentage of the people there have no idea what they protesting about....

Don't forget the punk with the Natalie Portman sign, course he was tokin a reefer but still it was scrawled on a scrap cardboard. Protesting random famous names must be indie.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

It's a volatile situation, there has been quite a few standoffs with the police where it nearly turned ugly....I guess anything could happen at any point.

Hey, I never said it was going to be interesting, lol, I just posted it for anyone interested.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is to commemorate Guy Fawkes Night, which is funny because he tried to start a sectarian War?

I wonder if the buffoons wearing Guy Fawkes masks know that...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Think this is it if linky is working.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's now reaching Sky News & BBC because arrests have been made.

If it had stayed peaceful it would have been all quiet on the Media Front!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh God, they're chanting the Braveheart speech......sorry for posting this ATS, I bow my head in shame...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now a guy is protesting because he and his friends can't graffiti.

They say our street then run like sissies when the green shirts advance, lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join