It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE - Million Mask March floods London streets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm in London at the moment and its a non-story. Just a few noisy protesters shouting 'down with capitalism'. From my hotel room a mile or so away it's just a normal day (but with fireworks)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You guys call this a protest or a riot?

pfft.

When I wanted to have some fun, I'd go to protests or riots and rush the police line, sometimes by myself. When you have a very large, angry individual pushing down riot police, the crowd tends to go a bit wild. Even if it meant some knocks on my head from boots or batons, I wasn't afraid to let the police know that they aren't invincible. But the UK has raised a generation of sheep and brainwashed babies that can't properly defend themselves or generate anger, just misdirected teen angst.

When these kinds of things start happening in the US and Canada, I'll be there to even things out with the cops. You have a horse? I got a pole with a stungun on the end of it. You have a line of shields? I got a parking meter. You got a armored vehicle with a firehose? I got thermite in a can.
You start shooting people like at Kent university? I think you can figure out the rest
edit on 6-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The point is civil disobedience huh?

Very very smart. Have a protest about nothing.

More than what the USA which has just voted in the same old tyrants......

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Looks to me like the Londoners had more fun than the Washingtonians.

I'm glad they got their message across.

What was it again?>

It's November the 5th, aka Bonfire night, aka Guy Fawkes night. You know the guy who's mask anonymous wear.

There's some correlation there somewhere, but could well be lost in translation in some quarters.

All correct of course, but the idea for it being done this way (with the masks and on 5th November) is from the movie 'V for Vendetta'. If you enjoy movies like 1984 then you'll love this.. It even has John Hurt in it, but he's the equivalent of Big Brother in this one.

SPOILER ALERT - The clip below is literally the end of the movie. So bear that in mind if you haven't seen it and want to.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Looks to me like the Londoners had more fun than the Washingtonians.

I'm glad they got their message across.

What was it again?>

I dont know but its the right track

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join