It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sleeper Has Awakened.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Haha, love the hat, very shiny! I think I'll be looking around for an avatar that suites my handle today. Thanks for the links, they will come in handy!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Breakfast for dinner is actually pretty good. Always remember, just because you put syrup on something doesn't mean it's pancakes.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm more of a tea person, but I believe the Earth equivalent is caffeine, so technically Yes!! Be careful with the Mentat drink of choice, *may cause the shakes*.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm more of a tea person, but I believe the Earth equivalent is caffeine, so technically Yes!! Be careful with the Mentat drink of choice, *may cause the shakes*.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Are you familiar with the double slit experiment? Very interesting how particles can change behavior based simply on someone observing them.
edit on 5-11-2014 by GodEmperor because: someone not something :S

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Ahh, fruit loops, the ultimate breakfast meal for crazy!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There is a very fine line to walk between brilliance and insanity. I will tread carefully.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The six original Dune books are my favorite series. The layers of meanings within every passage are enlightening, and sometimes a little scary. You wouldn't have happened to have read the book 'The Years of Rice and Salt' by chance?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Even tyrants have their purpose.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

It's good to know others share similar thoughts and ideas. Maybe someday it will be at the forefront of human beliefs, although I hope our curiosity stays away from creating an AI that enslaves the entire human race...

Oh, btw, I love your avatar! To me, dragons symbolize nature, which makes sense with most stories of dragons have man slaying them in the end, instead of embracing their majesty.
edit on 5-11-2014 by GodEmperor because: BTW

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

We are Rigel4.. We are unusually tired this evening..
so maybe that is why we can't make any sense of your
Intro..

NVM Welcome

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well thank you Peeple!

It's something to consider, but there will always be someone who steps up to lead the blind. What's important is the quality of character of that leader, in terms of our political leadership, not so good.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sailor Sam

Funny you should say that. The times I have lifted the veil, just so happened to be when alcohol were involved. The spice of life? I think so!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Wonderful picture!

And a very great quote on the bottom, I will take that one to heart. Thankyou!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Definitely Dune, I get lost much too often. Usually in thought, and sometimes in purpose.
Interesting, I guess Cegorach does still live. On ATS no less.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Well,
I have heard singularity will be achieved sooner or later. Only to separate again.
PS - Beware the honey badgers!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

When someone doesn't understand what you are saying, it is the fault of the communicator to properly convey the message. I will work on it, hopefully better understand it myself. Get some rest Rigel4, "Rest is a weapon".

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I never thought of dragons that way. My Mom loved dragons so it was something I got into because of her.

I could see autotheism being true because some people believe that we can manifest reality and if we want something bad enough we can create it. If we are all made of energy that it makes sense for us to be able to manipulate energy in order to accomplish things.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

I couldn't have said it better. I guess the old saying 'be careful what you wish for' would be applicable here.
The world we live in today, only exists because we have made it that way. I sure hope people stop believing in the end of the world...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

We've been hosed for so long. Taught all these lies from a young age and it's been constantly driven into our heads all our lives.

People need to either wake up or some event needs to happen that causes everyone to wake up. Until that event happens, we have to wait for people to wake up on their own.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join