It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sleeper Has Awakened.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hello,

Been checking out this site for a while now, finally decided to sign up and join the debates.

First, I want to talk about why I eventually stumbled upon this site. Around 7 years ago, I was living in an apartment with a couple roommates. One night, I was watching the local news, nothing nefarious there right? Well, I do remember that I was not hungry, I worked at a fast food place at the time and it was already after dinner. Anyways, I was watching the local news, and for no reason I got up and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I wasn't hungry, I had no reason to eat cereal at 8 or 9pm at night, it was more like an impulse. Well, I went back into the living room, sat down and as soon as I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth, just then the news segment started talking about how more people were eating breakfast foods for dinner. I barely got through half a chew, and just stopped and looked at what I was doing, I asked myself 'Why am I eating this? I am no even hungry, and why is the news reporter talking about people eating breakfast at night?'.

That was the beginning of my journey into crazy-ville.

Anyways, long story short I have come to a few conclusions. It's not really important whether anyone believes what I have to say or not, my beliefs are my own and that is what matters.

It's good to keep things simple, I guess since categories and labels make things simple, I would be in the autotheist camp. No, I'm not talking nascar.

Anyways, throughout my journeys there have been moments, where I lifted the veil of this illusion we call reality. Yeah yeah, crazyville, I'm a very rational person and it just depends on the person I'm talking to which perspective of reality I choose to convey. It's hard to explain these moments, my belief was so strong it changed reality, for me at least. I was searching for spirituality and enlightenment, I found it and realized why the vast majority of people choose to remain ignorant. It's not pretty, to see people for who they really are, wallowing in ignorance so they do not have to gaze upon their own wickedness. Even my own, I try, but I fail. My own weakness, my ignorance, my striving for something more, it is a reflection of the world and the source. Yeah, that's a little bit of kaballah, but honestly, every religion has at it's core the same fundamental truth: We are God, We create our own reality, and the 'evil' that exists only exists because it is an inherent part of us.

So, since we create reality, why would we continue to allow for an illusion to persist as being truth? There is a reason for it. Ask yourself, when 'God' or the collective universal consciousness, or whatever you want to call it, was as it were, 'pre-bigbang', when the entire universe was a single being, with a single consciousness, that had only itself to keep company. Would it be lonely? So instead of living eternity in solitude, it decides hey I have nobody to talk to or whatever, there will be noone to every talk to but myself. Since there will be noone else, what if I divide myself into infinity, disconnect myself to infninity? Well, this is the result.

Welcome to Crazyville. I don't really talk about this to most people, most people can't comprehend it because they are not ready for it, and it may be difficult for me to convey my own thoughts to others. The positive and negative of our awareness being disconnected from the totality of existence.

I don't get that wild eyed look when talking to people about things like this, I like to look at their perspective and shape their thoughts using that perspective.

I'm rambling, I guess I'll end with this. I have been willing for a world war, not because I'm evil, because quite frankly, I haven't experienced something like that. World peace sounds rather boring, and transforming back into a single entity with one mind would probably get pretty lonely. Oh yeah, I have six letters in each of my three names and a nasty little mark from a mean little beast on my right hand.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Welcome to ATS, Command Central of Crazyville!!

Just hold on tight and keep arms in at all times, cause the ride can get wild

Here is a door gift just for you as you wander through the many forums

BTW, we like breakfast at night time as well...it's a conspiracy!! HA

Anyhow, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

For Avatar Needs, just click onto the banner in my sig
For help navigating the site, click onto 'Help with ATS' also at the bottom

Hope to see ya around the board...have fun and beware of the trolls

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Breakfast for dinner is the best!

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Do you have any Juice of Saphoo?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The Big Bang thing i have dwelt on as well but it goes like this,in the beginning everything was connected by way of being a single part of the singularity,if you slapped one side of the singularity it would be felt on the other side as it was so small all the electrons were entwined which create a means of communication by way of connection.
The illusion is that since the Big Bang we are no longer connected and the particles that make up our bodies were present in the Big Bang so part of us were once connecter to all matter.
It's related to Quantum physics in a way.
There is a line of communication still open in the Universe to us all but we have lost the method to communicate through the entwined particles and electrons that still communicate with one another instantaneously,scientists call it spooky action at a distance.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome home!

Plenty of Froot Loops to be found around here.

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

What reality is this anyways?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It's not crazyville, it is that you aren't normal anymore. Normal is ignorant and it is also about believing what others tell you without questioning it just because they have a piece of paper that says they were conditioned by society for their profession.

Welcome to the site. I'm glad to see others who have awakened, just don't let it drive you nuts. Being nuts around a lot of squirrely people can be dangerous.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Why choose the name 'God Emperor', that brings back past life memories that I can't relive?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Dune fan?

welcome son of paul

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Dune fan?

welcome son of paul

Freaky!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Welcome to Crazyville

You will find people who agree with you on here and those who disagree. If people get mean and nasty, just ignore them. Focus on those who do care about what you have to say. Not everyone who comes to ATS posts, there are tons that just read and don't have an account. They grew tired of the fights or don't want to make an account because of all the fights.

I like your theory about God. My fiance and I have wondered basically the same thing, that the we are the universe acting everything out possible because it was curious.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Muad'dib!
Welcome to ATS, nice introduction. Ahem, a thinking person for a change, don't fall for the blind believers.
And I like the name, sounds like you're a very humble person, oh GodEmperor!
edit on 5-11-2014 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You know of course that reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol in the blood.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Welcome mon-keigh..

Dune or 40k?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

GodEmperor and TheLaughingGod met on a forum... Sounds like the beginning of a great fantasy....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Welcome !

One night, I was watching the local news, nothing nefarious there right? Well, I do remember that I was not hungry, I worked at a fast food place at the time and it was already after dinner. Anyways, I was watching the local news, and for no reason I got up and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I wasn't hungry, I had no reason to eat cereal at 8 or 9pm at night, it was more like an impulse. Well, I went back into the living room, sat down and as soon as I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth, just then the news segment started talking about how more people were eating breakfast foods for dinner. I barely got through half a chew, and just stopped and looked at what I was doing, I asked myself 'Why am I eating this? I am no even hungry, and why is the news reporter talking about people eating breakfast at night?'.

Dang...Is that why I feel I must have two cups of coffee every morning... uh ooh...
I've been conditioned !*&?#$%
& I don't even watch TV.

Me and mine have lots of conversations specifically on stuff revolving around that topic. It all goes into synchronicity and what not.

leolady

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome

Not much time to talk now, but I'll be around later. I like to try and reply to everyone when I can!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join