It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Crop Circles Predictive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'll tell you up front that I think the genuine ET-produced Crop Circles ARE predictive. And I also think they might be a Message Board for ETs/Hybrids visiting Earth and/or living on Earth. I think they mainly deal with large galactic events (who is at war and where it is raging), or possibly catastrophic events on or near Earth - mainly warnings.

www.examiner.com...
CROP CIRCLES ACCURATELY PREDICT SOLAR STORMS
"The Solar Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) confirms that on July 6, 2009, a very large Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) was emitted by the sun. This was followed by what appears to be a smaller CME being emitted by a solar flare on the morning of July 7, and another large CME emitted on July 8. The CMEs are partial confirmation for a coded prediction found in a crop circle discovered in Milk Hill England that evolved in three stages from June 21 to 30."

Today there are elaborate CCs found in even snow and sand. And human-made fakes are now far more elaborate than what a couple of drunks with a board and rope can produce:

www.mercurynews.com...
UPDATED: NVIDIA FAKES CROP CIRCLE FOR PUBLICITY STUNT IN CALIFORNIA

cropcirclefacts.com...
CROP CIRCLE FACTS

The most elaborate CCs - especially those left in Wiltshire, England - seem to be genuine ET CCs, and worthy of study by comparing them to galactic/global events after-the-fact.
edit on 3-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correct, clarify

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Why is it that crop circles have become more intricate over the years?
Funnily enough around the same time computers and GPS became more readily available. Or were the aliens not very good at first and needed more practice?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

How about you posting some of these genuine CC's?
edit on 3/11/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Internet = Exchange = more crop circle legitimacy
The claimed proof are usually naturally bent, unharmed crops, flying lights, a giant crop circle appearing over night and a present magnetic field.

I warn you that England had someone who paid for creating fake crop circles which might have made England the place with most crop circles (was it a newspaper of the secret service? I cant remember), however, the reason for this could be to hide a higher activity there as well.
edit on 3-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I believe that there was a rogue Black Operation in the U.S. last Fall 2013, resulting in three stolen nukes that were destined to bomb Charleston, SC, and/or create a massive EMP-wave to destroy the U.S. electronic infrastructure. (The discussion, which I add to when I find something relevant, in in [HOAX], naturally.)

The plot started with key military people being moved into key positions in June-August 2013, and the transport of the nukes from Dyess AFB in Texas by truck to S. Carolina. But some very brave top military officers intervened, and dumped the nukes in the Atlantic Ocean, where they exploded on October 8,2013, resulting in a 4.5 earthquake on the seabed where there was no faultlines. The officers were then fired.

Since most ETs have varying levels of telepathic ability, and/or ET hybrids living among us were physically aware of this horrendous event in the planning stages, were there some Crop Circles last Fall warning of this? Maybe:

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...
BINARY MESSAGE IN JULY 2013 CROP CIRCLE
This curious crop circle appeared in Italy. It is in the form of a clock or Time Measurement, with both glyphs and circles around an inner circle, with two small "hands" denoting roughly either 4:40 or 8:20.

Within the top triangle are six small triangles; three pointing up/out, three pointing down/in. Three nukes had or were soon to be stolen and transported. Does this indicate that it was still up-in-the-air whether these three nukes would be dropped from the air or exploded underground/underwater?

And the inner circle has eight inward-pointing triangles - 4 filled in and 4 empty. Did this highlight that this horrible event had about a 50/50 chance at that time (July) of working - or not?

The author of the article worked out a binary code - which most genuine ET Crop Circles contain - but couldn't draw any conclusions. If this Crop Circle was a "predictive warning" of an event still unfolding, the binary code may have contained several "possible outcomes" (possibly ranked by probability), rather than just one answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Good questions. But, again, I think most of the genuine ET Crop Circles contain binary code messages for other ETs. Although the fakes (like the Nvidia publicity stunt) ARE getting more elaborate, and are obviously "computer designed."

According to another discussion in this forum, tracking the Crop Circles made in 2014, the genuine ET CCs seem to be increasingly conveying their messages thru complex arrangements of circles. These "circle patterns" must convey more than just binary codes and numbers of orbs, and the ETs are more concerned with their "messages/warnings" to other ETs, than the fact that orbs are an easy symbol to fake.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

If you will open the article in my OP, Crop Circle Facts, you will see many of the best, past geometric Crop Circles that Colin Andrews has deemed "genuine".

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

"The claimed proof are usually naturally bent, unharmed crops, flying lights, a giant crop circle appearing over night and a present magnetic field."

Some of the individual plants DO show microwave outbursts, which can be done by the fakers - but not in the 10 seconds seen in video recordings of a crop circle being formed by low-flying orbs.

Unfortunately, most "damage" is done by the hoards of people rushing to trample the fields where the Crop Circles are found. And now there is a movement to hide crop circles that appear in a field (most of which can only be spotted from the air anyway), and/or the farmers quickly post No Trespassing signs to keep pesty-people from ruining their entire crop.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But why weren't they conveying their message through such complex circles 25 years ago? Why were they so basic back then compared to now? Having watched the progression of crop circles over the years they just scream man made. Its really hard to believe that if they were really made by ET's they wouldn't have been so basic on the first place.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

Why is it that crop circles have become more intricate over the years?
Funnily enough around the same time computers and GPS became more readily available. Or were the aliens not very good at first and needed more practice?

I originally asked the same question and now I theorize that Crop Circles are the result of a satellite high frequency microwave weapon being calibrated. They happen, usually, in the same areas at the same months yearly. This tells me the satellite is overhead this area and time each year. They put this weapon on low settings and calibrate one or more of them.

The more technologically advanced we become the more advanced these satellite weapons become the more advanced these crop circles are.
edit on 3-11-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Although I'm a big believer in aliens I've never bought into crop circles. Why would an advanced species capable of travelling across the galaxy come and leave imprints in our crops? Surely with all that technology they would have a better way to communicate or leave messages for each other.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

"Why would an advanced species capable of travelling across the galaxy come and leave imprints in our crops? Surely with all that technology they would have a better way to communicate or leave messages for each other."

Good question, but you labor under the same mis-information the governments love people to believe, that a couple ET species show up on Earth occasionally, do some scans, refuel from our nuclear plants or the sun, and then fly off. In reality, there are THOUSANDS of ET species who have visited Earth, occasionally visit Earth - or are actively involved on Earth.

Some visit occasionally as explorers, some have small scientific outposts. Some are here as miners or for other raw material harvesting. (My theory about most of the Bigfoots seen around UFO landings, is that they are like "familiars" in witchcraft, animals with telepathic links to their owners,who can take direction and gather certain information. Only the Bigfoots' ET owners may be locked in a craft, unable to breathe our air or tolerate our gravity.)

After WWII, UFOs continued to shoot our craft out of the sky. So President Truman then Eisenhower created MJ-12, to contact the worst or most negative ETs in the 1950-60s, to barter both land for underground/sea bases AND grant permission to abduct anyone they wanted- in exchange for Advanced Alien Tech. (Check YouTube for the best - if only partial - list of ET species who visit Earth, the Russian Red Book. And read the notes carefully: most are kidnappers, slavers and cannibals.)

So binary-code "messages" in crop circles are primarily aimed at other ET groups visiting Earth, and contain critical information other ETs need to know, from dangerous environmental conditions now or upcoming, to social/war conditions.

Some of these ET species on Earth and in our solar system, although many are enemies, have a loose federation to (at the very least) exchange information about critical events on/near Earth.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

This tells me the satellite is overhead this area and time each year.

You seem to be lacking in your knowledge of how orbits work.

But, it tells me that the crops are in at this time of year and that's why people use them as canvasses for their art.
edit on 11/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

"I originally asked the same question and now I theorize that Crop Circles are the result of a satellite high frequency microwave weapon being calibrated."

Nice theory, but No. Most genuine ET Crop Circles are so intricate - and created so fast by low-flying orbs over the field - that they are obviously mathematically encoded messages that we Earth natives are only beginning to decode. And "ground calibration sites for satellites/weapons" look like a kindergartner's scribbles in comparison:

gizmodo.com...
WHY IS CHINA BUILDING THESE GIGANTIC STRUCTURES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GOBI DESERT?
"New photos have appeared in Google Maps showing unidentified titanic structures in the middle of the Chinese desert. The first one is an intricate network of what appears to be huge metallic stripes.They seem to be wide lines drawn with some white material. Or maybe the dust have been dug by machinery." (That whole ground area in the Gobi seems to be a latticework.)

www.livescience.com...
GOOGLE-EARTH PHOTOS OF STRANGE EARTH MARKINGS IN MANY COUNTRIES USED TO CALIBRATE SATELLITES

(None of them come close to the binary-code intricacy of genuine ET Crop Circles, and all have sharp angles - unlike the complex arrays of circles in the newest Crop Circles. Are other solar systems being referenced?)

edit on 4-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction,content

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Crop circles are ALL manmade. The links at the site you linked to, cropcirclefacts, for the videos are almost all not working. I have seen the video and read the story about the guys that faked the orb crop circles and the video was actually a time lapse which is how they made it appear to create the crop circles so fast.

As for your snow crop circles.....try here....

www.imaging-resource.com...

Here are some amazing photos to get you in the winter spirit. They're images of giant snow "crop circles" created by artist Simon Beck, who makes them at the Les Arcs ski resort in France by meticulously trampling out geometric patterns with his snow shoes.

All created by Simon Beck.

And no....crop circles are not some ET code we have yet to figure out. Binary is not hard to understand, nor is it hard for a computer to decode or make a pattern with that a person can go create a crop circle on.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: longy9999

"Why would an advanced species capable of travelling across the galaxy come and leave imprints in our crops? Surely with all that technology they would have a better way to communicate or leave messages for each other."

Good question, but you labor under the same mis-information the governments love people to believe, that a couple ET species show up on Earth occasionally, do some scans, refuel from our nuclear plants or the sun, and then fly off. In reality, there are THOUSANDS of ET species who have visited Earth, occasionally visit Earth - or are actively involved on Earth.

Some visit occasionally as explorers, some have small scientific outposts. Some are here as miners or for other raw material harvesting. (My theory about most of the Bigfoots seen around UFO landings, is that they are like "familiars" in witchcraft, animals with telepathic links to their owners,who can take direction and gather certain information. Only the Bigfoots' ET owners may be locked in a craft, unable to breathe our air or tolerate our gravity.)

After WWII, UFOs continued to shoot our craft out of the sky. So President Truman then Eisenhower created MJ-12, to contact the worst or most negative ETs in the 1950-60s, to barter both land for underground/sea bases AND grant permission to abduct anyone they wanted- in exchange for Advanced Alien Tech. (Check YouTube for the best - if only partial - list of ET species who visit Earth, the Russian Red Book. And read the notes carefully: most are kidnappers, slavers and cannibals.)

So binary-code "messages" in crop circles are primarily aimed at other ET groups visiting Earth, and contain critical information other ETs need to know, from dangerous environmental conditions now or upcoming, to social/war conditions.

Some of these ET species on Earth and in our solar system, although many are enemies, have a loose federation to (at the very least) exchange information about critical events on/near Earth.

Wow....you sure seem to know a lot about beings and their operating procedures. So, did they tell you this is what they are doing, or is this all speculation on your part, maybe mixed in with some youtube videos and alien websites?

Come on.....you seriously expect to come here and state these things as some kind of fact? I am surprised this thread has not been torn apart yet.

Yeah....by all means.....let's check YouTube for the best video on the list of ET species that have visited earth, but be careful when you see them because they are kidnappers, slavers and cannibals....LOL!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Crop Circles pop up nearly every month of the year, all over the world. But yes, in the northern hemisphere, they mostly seem to appear in cereal crops nearing harvest, May thru September mostly.

www.youtube.com...
CROP CIRCLES - SAND CIRCLES - ICE CIRCLES - SKY CIRCLES
If our computer designers can turn out "portrait pumpkins", then Yes, they have the design abilities (if not execution capabilities) to create Crop Circles - just NOT in 10 seconds with ET orbs.

But a lot of the Ice Circles and Sand Circles turning up now (most with simply or repeating patterns) could be done by people. Although I'd like to know if and how people are doing the Sky Circles (at 6:36 mark in above video).

Then, if you have a suspicious mind, maybe these sand designs on beaches, or even ice or sky circles are also for "satellite/weapons calibration."

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oh....and here is your "Orbs creating the circles" debunk...man made CGI.....

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Wow....you sure seem to know a lot about beings and their operating procedures. So, did they tell you this is what they are doing, or is this all speculation on your part, maybe mixed in with some youtube videos and alien websites? "

*****************************************************************************************************

I've been reading about UFOs and ETs since the1970s. With the advent of the Internet, it's a lot easier now to cross-reference and corroborate material, which is the only way to "prove" various aspects of "officially denied" topics like UFOs and ETs.

For folks who would rather be informed than just mindlessly argue and accuse, here are some excellent books to start with:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123157&sr=1-1&keywords=Day+After+Roswell
THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL (The very best book ever written on Roswell, by the top Military Intelligence Officer involved.)

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123277&sr=1-7&keyw ords=forbidden+archeology
FORBIDDEN HISTORY: PREHISTORIC TECHNOLOGIES, EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTERVENTION, AND THE SUPPRESSED ORIGINS OF CIVILIZATION

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123606&sr=1-1&keywords=pilots+go+on+t he+record+about+UFOs
UFOS: GENERALS, PILOTS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS GO "ON THE RECORD"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123513&sr=1-2&keywords=Timothy+-+UF Os
EARTH: AN ALIEN ENTERPRISE

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've already stated that most of the sand circles and ice circles (which are simple or repeating patterns) are probably done by people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join