It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Crop Circles Predictive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Wow....you sure seem to know a lot about beings and their operating procedures. So, did they tell you this is what they are doing, or is this all speculation on your part, maybe mixed in with some youtube videos and alien websites? "

*****************************************************************************************************

I've been reading about UFOs and ETs since the1970s. With the advent of the Internet, it's a lot easier now to cross-reference and corroborate material, which is the only way to "prove" various aspects of "officially denied" topics like UFOs and ETs.

For folks who would rather be informed than just mindlessly argue and accuse, here are some excellent books to start with:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123157&sr=1-1&keywords=Day+After+Roswell
THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL (The very best book ever written on Roswell, by the top Military Intelligence Officer involved.)

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123277&sr=1-7&keyw ords=forbidden+archeology
FORBIDDEN HISTORY: PREHISTORIC TECHNOLOGIES, EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTERVENTION, AND THE SUPPRESSED ORIGINS OF CIVILIZATION

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123606&sr=1-1&keywords=pilots+go+on+t he+record+about+UFOs
UFOS: GENERALS, PILOTS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS GO "ON THE RECORD"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123513&sr=1-2&keywords=Timothy+-+UF Os
EARTH: AN ALIEN ENTERPRISE

Seriously? Corso's book? He has been thoroughly debunked. I will just point out a single one of his claims in his book......he states that he went to the acting CIA director and threatened him....he named that director as Wisner.....trouble is that the date he claims he did that, Wisner was not CIA director.

As for the other books.....again, there are no facts in them.....just speculation by people who want to believe.

I think I already showed you where your snow circles and orb crops came from......

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've already stated that most of the sand circles and ice circles (which are simple or repeating patterns) are probably done by people.

So are the orb circles, and ALL crop circles for that matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

This tells me the satellite is overhead this area and time each year.

You seem to be lacking in your knowledge of how orbits work.

But, it tells me that the crops are in at this time of year and that's why people use them as canvasses for their art.

a reply to: Phage

I know how satellite orbits work but how do you gather I don't from what I posted?

Oh yea assumptions.

I was talking about the time of day and yes they have greenery to calibrate the microwave weapon on so they can visually see thier results.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Why would an advanced species capable of travelling across the galaxy come and leave imprints in our crops? Surely with all that technology they would have a better way to communicate or leave messages for each other."

Why would an advanced species, capable of building infrastructure of cell phones, internet, faxes, landlines, satellites, radio, television and HAM radios, come and leave road signs, traffic signs, large neonlight-signs, billboards and other imprints near roads and in cities? Surely with all that technology they would have a better way to communicate or leave messages for each other.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The earliest reported instance of them I can find is in 70s. They initial ones were simple designs and progressively over decades have become more complex. This indicates to me that human technology is used to make them, not Alien as if they were Alien they would be complex from start.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No they're not predictive because since Doug and Dave hung up their planks and ropes,the majority of the intricate ones are done using precision farming techniques,i.e. GPS guided tractors with the designs done by CAD.My local maize maze does it exactly this way.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

"The earliest reported instance of them I can find is in 70s. They initial ones were simple designs and progressively over decades have become more complex. This indicates to me that human technology is used to make them, not Alien as if they were Alien they would be complex from start."

No, the earliest Crop Circles recorded were in the Middle Ages. And newspapers reports from early last century spoke of witnesses seeing small whirlwinds in the fields making the crop circles:

oldcropcircles.weebly.com...
OLDEST RECORDED CROP CIRCLES IN THE UK

These were mainly circles, not designs. It made no sense for the farmers or people to do this in their precious crop fields. But for extra-terrestrials, they may have been "sampling" these cereal crops. Either to take back to their planets, or to see how Earth's crops had mutated over time. (The ancient Hittites of Turkey recorded that "the gods" gave them everything they needed to start farming, from seeds to implements.)

So crop circles may have started out as just "sampling circles."

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

"Surely with all that technology they would have a better way to communicate or leave messages for each other."

Once again, the mathematically based binary-codes in crop circles probably refer to important events on/near Earth. OR in solar systems with inhabitants interacting continually with Earth. It's a shorthand warning system. Why send a "message" about Earth's volcanos or nuclear explosions to a distant solar system, where most of the inhabitants couldn't care less? That information is ONLY important to Beings on or approaching Earth.

And crop circles have mathematical codes that most advanced ETs can decode - or their computers can. Some researchers think there are also musical codes in crop circles, which may also be a "universal language":

www.korncirkler.dk...
MUSICAL NOTES IN CROP CIRCLES

Beyond that, I've read that most ETs can't just "beam" messages around the galaxy like making a phone call. They have to use "relay points" that we are just now recognizing. Alien Towers on desolate moons (including ours) have been photographed. (It's also possible some/all of the "crashed motherships" spotted on our Moon may in fact be incredibly ancient "com towers" that have now fallen over.)

And take a good look at the Mars moon, Phobos:

www.space.com...
PHOTOS OF MARS MOONS, PHOBOS AND DEIMOS
One end is a giant crater - or communications dish? I've seen photos of even asteroids roughly shaped like potatoes, with a giant nosecone-dish one end. And all together they look more like "constructs disguised to look natural."

So it's possible the genuine crop circles operate on several levels, but primarily as important messages among the many ET groups operating on and around Earth.

edit on 7-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarification

top topics

<< 1   >>

join