It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE Experience Meeting Aliens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Now if we are talking about nuts and bolts ufos and flesh and bones aliens, I agree it's another subject. But if you read the critical works of skeptics ufologists you would see the extraterrestrial hypothesis is far from being the only one, and there are still a lot of things waiting to be explained.

An OBE --- out of body experience --- is an energy consciousness connection. No, it is not physical -- unless you consider that energy consciousness can manifest in physical form.

Like the universe is all plugged into the same electrical outlet, and you can travel lines to connect somewhere else.

So, the energy consciousness of the OP can connect with the energy consciousness of the "off planet beings" --- and perceive physical beings from energy consciousness.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I guess I'm just a bit surprised that you were warned by higher beings of the fate of our planet and haven't done anything about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spooks23

I guess I'm just a bit surprised that you were warned by higher beings of the fate of our planet and haven't done anything about it.

I've met several people in my life who've had either dreams or visions come true, and they never warned anyone, because they were afraid of the ridicule.

If more people were open-minded, coming forward with these experiences wouldn't be an issue.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

I've met several people in my life who've had either dreams or visions come true, and they never warned anyone, because they were afraid of the ridicule.

If more people were open-minded, coming forward with these experiences wouldn't be an issue.

That is so true, we would probably find it is ALOT more common than we think for people to have these visions/dreams etc also, if people could just talk about it openly without feeling like they are being pre judged and labelled insane for their gift.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The problem is that for one prediction coming true, 99% do not. Just look at the history of predictions for the end of the world for a good laugh

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't help with the credibility of seers and prophets don't you think

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The problem is that for one prediction coming true, 99% do not. Just look at the history of predictions for the end of the world for a good laugh

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't help with the credibility of seers and prophets don't you think

The problem with premonitions is, you have to interpret what you see. It's not like a scene by scene movie.

I had a premonition that came to be about 30 years after-the-fact. My premonition was of a curly headed toddler boy and I was very significant in his welfare. I thought it might be my brother or that I would adopt a kid.

Turned out that it's my grandson, who's father died of cancer less then a month after his birth.

For those who keep using the term "lucid dreaming" --- that is a phenomenom on to itself. OBEs and premonitions are also on to themselves. They all feel different.

If you're someone who has these experiences ---- you can tell the difference.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For the people who is skeptic and wants physicall proof that ET visitations or Aliens come to earth and think it will come from this forum, i am sorry but it will never come, if you want proof you should be gething out and look for it, here we may say our experiences but thats not proof in a skeptics minds, so if you want proof go out and look for it, physicall proof will never come tru here.

If you think some type of disclosure will come from our Gov in a few years keep thinking too, it will not. Disclosure for Et's its a personal matter, not a global planetary disclosure. So you want proof go out and look for it, wish for it and maybe, just maybe, it will happen but like i said if you want it that bad then you have to deal with the repercutions of it. Something among the lines of spider-man with great power comes great reponsibility, well not like that , more like with great close encounter comes great pooping and screaming thats more like it LOL.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The problem with premonitions is, you have to interpret what you see. It's not like a scene by scene movie.

It's 100% subjective you are right. I've been saying the same. Also it's too bad that most of these premonitions are understood ad posteriori. Completely ruins the purpose of it.

So what is your interpretation of OP dream? You seem to be knowledgeable about this particular matter.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's 100% subjective you are right. I've been saying the same. Also it's too bad that most of these premonitions are understood ad posteriori. Completely ruins the purpose of it.

So what is your interpretation of OP dream? You seem to be knowledgeable about this particular matter.

First off I would not call it a dream. An OBE is not a dream.

IMO dreaming is a mostly a personal evaluation of day to day life. Kind of keeping your file cabinet in order.

OBEs are energy consciousness connections. Your energy consciousness travels outside your physical body and connects with other energy consciousness'.

So, yeah, I have no problem believing the OP had a connection with the energy consciousness of an off planet being.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

OK, sorry, let me reformulate my question.

You said this:

So, what is your interpretation of what OP saw during the OOBE? What was the intended message? You said it's not a scene by scene movie so obviously there should be more than just what OP was shown and told.
edit on 8-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

OK, sorry, let me reformulate my question.

You said this:

So, what is your interpretation of what OP saw during the OOBE? What was the intended message? You said it's not a scene by scene movie so obviously there should be more than just what OP was shown and told.

A premonition is not the same as an OBE.

An OBE would be direct in time contact. Not physical, of course.

That's the simplified basics.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The intended message , who knows it could be what the Op said, it could be something that happen in another place another time, it could be the future, only Op knows what he can believe about that. Like i said meeting with ET its a personal matter not a Global endevour to save humanity. Only the Op can make his mind on it.

Of course there are Ets too playing with stuff, have you hear of ashthar command and stuff like confederation of planets stuff?? not all info is right , has far i know that sort of thing doesnt exist in reality, between Et"s there is an understading but not confederation or commands or service to self service or to others stuff, thats like junk food, taste good but you know its not very healty to your body.

Should you dismiss all info from people who have this kind of experiences, i guess you should take it with a grain of salt, thats it. Even my own experience with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath

Wow you just described what I experienced to a T. And you are right, words definitely do not do it justice. I remember it was like I was whole again, and not even realizing I wasn't whole until after the experience. It really forced my eyes open. Ever since then I have been able to draw on that certainty of being watched and loved in trying times to gather motivation to press forward.

(post by JUhrman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The following is a link to my song about the Greys. youtu.be/aLDhf2rh1dw

When I was seventeen they took my out of body. I have many many many videos both music and testimonial please check out my YouTube channel?
ps fck the greys!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join