It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE Experience Meeting Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I'm very open to that some OBE's as well as ET experiences while the body is sleeping might be hallucinations or simply dreams. There for I never really take those (speaking only of my own) experiences (except some OBE's) as 100% real.

They are however very different from normal dreams and OBE's, even different from Lucid Dreams.
Also, I myself am aware meditations can induce surtain aspects of hallucinations etc.

I myself had a very intense real HALLUCINATION after I had surgery, I had intense pain and they gave me a big dose of morphine. I remember everything clear as day. A naked dog but standing as a human and as tall as a human. A mother with her baby, a small ET and a man. They were at my bed looking at me, the baby was jukping on my bed and the mother trying to calm the baby (2-3 year old) the man just standing. I dazed off, came to and the baby was running around and the dog stood by the other side of the bed looking.

So I had those too, well once... And even there I feel there's a difference between my hallucination and those "dreams" I had with ET's. But maybe hallucinations differ.

Then I have had physical encounters 100% awake and movable with ET's as well.
Physical touch as well.
An ET I saw in a "dream" who I saw 1-2 months later by the side of my bed, I could fully move in my bed which I did. The ET moved as well.
And so much more... too much.

Hallucinations as well, when you are about to touch the hallucination you can't touch it, you go through it.

ETs are far beyond advanced for us to even comprehend so we cant base ETs capacity to influence us, communicate with us, take us in the way only humans can do. We have to go outside of that thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: spazze
ETs are far beyond advanced for us to even comprehend so we cant base ETs capacity to influence us, communicate with us, take us in the way only humans can do. We have to go outside of that thinking.

I agree with your last sentence. And you know what other thinking we have to go outside of?

That these entities are necessarily extraterrestrials.

It's convenient that they are ETs while the human race is actually in a space age. But it wasn't always like that.

If you take the serious, critical and open-minded analysis of people like Vallée you can only conclude that : the UFO phenomenom and the ET phenomenon are more different than what is commonly believed. That the extraterrestrial hypothesis is not sufficient to explain these 2 phenomenons, that we are dealing with something far more complex.

Would it be surprising you then if I say that meeting with such entities also happen during: entheogen use, NDEs, sleep paralysis, occult rituals?

What is the common factor between all these? The brain. All these experience are modified states of consciousness.

When you deal with "ET" you deal with entities that become visible thanks to a modified state of consciousness. People had other names for these entities in the past, but we are so certain the modern world is rational and that the ET hypothesis is the only one that makes sense.

It's not.

The subject is incredibly complex, rich and documented. And one thing is certain, reducing the OP experience to "a message from aliens" is actually missing a lot of other information.

Also believing that these entities : never lie/are always benevolent/can see the future is also a common mistake.

Some people who do things like channeling today for example are incredibly naive and really believes the message they get is from a wise and benevolent entity, and that the message is in no way influenced by their own mood, fears and desires.

Fatal mistakes!

If you are a student of the mysteries, no doubt you are aware all cultures warn about a certain type of gods/entities that is having a sadistic pleasure in misleading people (so they can learn from their mistake or be punished for their foolishness).

Call it the trickster, the adversary, the demon. Call it how you want but do not doubt messages from the otherworld are not all harmless.
edit on 6-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Very interesting story OP!

I can't speak to OBEs, but it was very entertaining to read none-the-less.

I hope one day I'll be able to post my experience as well, but for now..

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I personally have never seen an alien, I have seen what I would class as a UFO twice and had what I would describe as a wide awake ghostly experience but no aliens.

My wife on the other hand woke me up screaming in fear, she said she could not sleep and had been lying next to me , she said she was laying there and what she described as a 'grey' came through the roof in a face down laying position and stopped a few inches from her face. She said she felt hatred from it but could not move, after what seemed a short time it reversed back up and out of the roof and after a minute she could move again and woke me in great distress.

We are 33yrs married, in our early 50's, I taken pain medication and depression meds but Cindy is apart from blood pressure meds completely clean, we don't smoke or do recreational drugs (we have enough drug dealers on our estate as it is) and the only drink we have is a glass of Chardonnay with a meal once in a while. Cindy suffers from no mental health issues and is an assertive very bright woman who I've never known to make stuff up.

What was startling was that we have seen many images of greys over the years from films etc, Cindy isn't an avid ufo fan nor reads forums like this but when I showed her the Boyd Busman video she gasped when she saw the dead grey on that, she said it was exactly like that that she saw, exactly, all the other greys she has seen as pictures etc were nothing like it but the one in the Bushman video was it, 100%. She was terrified and started crying with fear.

I've never seen my wife in such a state EVER.....

Totally freaked me out, this is a woman who was a deputy bank manager used to extreme stress, a strong person so to see her shattered was stunning. I have no choice but to believe her and trust me I'm very sceptical of 99% of UFO claims even though I've seen two things that made no technical sense of what is current based upon size , no noise and speed.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That is true, not all entites are ETs. I personally use words as ETs, IDs (interdimensional) becuase it is what I only can understand it as. There are however real ETs who live on other planets. I have encountered them as well as entites that I call ETs and IDs that maybe are not.

Just as people described them in the olden ages with the words the knew how to describe them then, it's the same today.

There are in fact real physical ETs who come here from other Planets, I am not the only one who have seen, met and felt them, they have tecnology superior to ours and their mental developments and how their bodies work are far different from ours. I am not the only one who have seen them or had encounters with them.

There are also those who are more spiritual in a sense that cannot be seen in this physicality.
Are they higher dimensional beings... spirits... or a fiction of our imagination. I don't know.

I do know however that ONE of these beings who I saw in a spaceship, in what some call a dream, OBE or astral travel, altered state... I saw in this physicality, when I was fully awake and moveable, clear as day, and this ET or ID moved and looked at me before *gone*. He had the helmet on in this physicality but in that altered state if you wish to call it, he had the helmet under his arm. It was connected to a tube to a pack he had on his back... so he could breathe in this atmosphere maybe... (me guessing.)

So could this being travel in dimensions...
I am very sure yes.

Can all of them travel through dimension... I don't know.

We don't always have to be in an altered state to see these beings.
As a child I did not meditate, do drugs(not now either), was never sick. I had a normal childhood, didn't believe in aliens, ufos or monsters. Until I saw a ufo and how it could manipulate time, even when making such a loud pulsating sound my mom and her bf who was in the same room as me did not hear or see this craft (they said they heard something but considering how loud it was the whole building must have heard.)
Then later that night I bumped into 2 aliens, yes, living, breathing aliens.

It changed my life forever. and I was a child, not an adult.
And it didn't stop.

So, yes, all aliens are not aliens, but we can only describe them with the words we have in our dictionary or how we explain something to the closest we can using the words we have and the understanding we have.

Yes, some lie and some are honest. That's the same for all living beings. Those who say, no they always say the truth need a break and take a look at themselves. Sorry to say, just because someone might me more intelligent than us doesn't mean they are nicer and always truthful.

Not all can see the future, nor see the future as a fact.
But in all honesty, how do we know what they know, we don't. We just take their word for it.

They have shown me things, told me things, some of which have come true without my influence since it has nothing to do with me. But do I 100% believe what they show and tell me... No.

I take everything with a grain of salt, no matter who says it or shows it.
But that's just me, I can't speak for anyone else.

originally posted by: JUhrman

I agree with your last sentence. And you know what other thinking we have to go outside of?

That these entities are necessarily extraterrestrials.

It's convenient that they are ETs while the human race is actually in a space age. But it wasn't always like that.

When you deal with "ET" you deal with entities that become visible thanks to a modified state of consciousness. People had other names for these entities in the past, but we are so certain the modern world is rational and that the ET hypothesis is the only one that makes sense.

Also believing that these entities : never lie/are always benevolent/can see the future is also a common mistake.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I take everything with a grain of salt, no matter who says it or shows it.
But that's just me, I can't speak for anyone else.

That's an extremely healthy approach to an extremely complex (and fascinating) subject

They have shown me things, told me things, some of which have come true without my influence since it has nothing to do with me.

Would you feel comfortable in sharing a bit more about this? I had a similar experience, yet it wasn't involving entities. The information was simply, how to say this, appearing in my mind, yet seemingly out of my control.

I love hearing about this because it gives us perspective about our place in the universe, our relation to it and the interconnectedness of everything (as the Buddhists call it).

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtraeme
a reply to: AgentShillington

However, with all of the scientific study that has been done, and the increasingly large mountain of evidence against it's existence

That is odd. I have a pretty large citation database and from what I have read (LaBerge, Voss, Holzmann, Hobson, Tressoldi, Kahan, Tart, Monroe, etc.) the evidence is still very much inconclusive about what's happening when people experience OBEs.

What journals and papers are you referencing?

it is hard to imagine that anyone within the realms of scientific inquiry are going to spend much in the way of grant money on what amounts to chasing unicorns, when that research money could be going to more worthwhile pursuits, like ALS research as an example.

Most people can barely write a two page term paper in an single evening let alone imagine and describe in perfect detail their surroundings. So I don't know about you, but studying how the brain is able to recreate a full simulacrum of waking reality and insert events that surprise the person who is dreaming it up while they are fully conscious in the dream is a pretty amazing feat. Obviously whatever it is that's going on, whether an actual out of body experience or simply the mind creating an unfathomable replica, is highly interesting to people who have even a modicum of curiosity.

Thankfully, science is done by people who have curiosity not by people who don't.

Seeing as your database of citation is so extensive, you should be able to point me in the direction of any peer reviewed research that has been able to duplicate the claims of even one Astral Projection or OBE. If, as you say, your database is so extensive, and I'm inclined to believe you, if even one case has been able to be duplicated in a controlled environment, then I will concede my entire point.

That point being that it is not inconclusive and is actually very convincingly a mundane human experience, beautiful and wondrous as that mundane human experience may seem.

I know how these things go on ATS. I post the names of a few studies or scientists, and then 6 pages develop attacking the scientists involved for being 1. Part of the cover-up, 2. Closed-Minded, 3. Misinterpreting Data, and frankly, I'm not interested enough to defend any of them.

Rather, I would simply like to see a repeatable experiment when I can be assured results. To my knowledge, nothing like that has been able to be defined, despite -literally millions- of people saying that they believe this is a real event that they have experienced, many doing so at will multiple times.
edit on 6-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

originally posted by: longy9999

a reply to: longy9999

I really don't know.
If you ask me, I'd say it was an accident. I've had so many OBE's in my life.

Perhaps I traveled to their craft by accident.

Who knows maybe they wanted me to meet them... I really don't know. It doesn't even make sense. I don't have any power position. I'm just a normal person.

I suppose in the end we would never be able to second guess a more advanced species intentions or reasons for doing anything.

I would like to think that the people who are chosen for these experiences are chosen for a reason, maybe the reason will become apparent to you someday.

Thank you.
Yes, I'm sure they had a reason, I just don't know what it was. Or perhaps I am right, and I stumbled upon them by accident and they humored me.
It would also explain how they already had another person there.

Great thread! S&F!!!

I'm late to the thread because of having to work so much overtime lately; I've barely looked at any other threads other than my own.

You should never feel sorry for posting your personal experiences. Even if a few don't believe it and make fun, there are more that will (deep down inside), and it may help someone else to realize their own experience was real and they aren't crazy.

I don't believe in "accidents" or "coincidences"; everything happens for a reason.
The reason you ended up there was so you could come back here and warn people. We need to change our behavior, take care of our home (Earth), and try to get along with our neighbors (other countries).

The word will spread from here to reach many others, and more and more people will start coming forward with messages they have received. It will be a snowball effect that started from a single post made by you.

By the way, the aliens have been warning us for a long time. The more witnesses that share the message, the faster the message gets out. It can't be too soon!!!! We need to heed the warning NOW!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thank you dear Sled,

And you are absolutely right.
I'm a little late with sharing my experience but better later than never.

Ps: I've been working over time too, I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Even if a few don't believe it and make fun

It's important to note that on ATS most people are very open-minded, and it's not because we question some part of a subjective experience, trying to determine if it has objective qualities, that we "make fun" or "don't believe".

I do believe OP experienced what is described. What I doubt is: the supposed meaning of it, the objective quality of it.

Many people here seem to completely ignore that it's not because something is true for you (subjective) that it's true for all (objective), the same can be said regarding the content and meaning of the message/experience. It certainly doesn't help with communication

Basically what is often lacking here is simply a bit of critical sense, since we are dealing with topics that require a big amount of it to not fall into the traps of delusion and confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Interesting story but if the aliens really wanted to prevent a nuclear war they should warn people in higher power who can actively prevent it. I'm not sure why they'd bother explaining themselves to the op when I'm sure they'd have better things to do.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spooks23

Hello and welcome to ATS,

I'd agree with you if I hadn't remembered something a friend of mine told me. She said that the people who think they are in power really aren't, and that it was us the people who were, we just didn't know it.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

As nice as that sounds it doesn't really make sense. The governments have infinitely more power than a single member on a forum

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

She said that the people who think they are in power really aren't, and that it was us the people who were, we just didn't know it.

It's evident, just looking at the numbers

It's less we don't know it, and more like the vast majority of people DON'T want to have to be in power. They prefer to be told what to do, it's easier and less stressful. As long as they have a roof, food, peace and entertainment, they ask for nothing more.

People who complain about "those in power" in a democracy just want to vent. There are countless ways to bring change to society but most don't really want to take the required efforts for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spooks23

As nice as that sounds it doesn't really make sense. The governments have infinitely more power than a single member on a forum

Mmmmm. Nope. That's what they want you to think though. A colossus with feet of clay is what they are.

And what is it but fragments of your own self you would discard that you may become free?
If it is an unjust law you would abolish, that law was written with your own hand upon your own forehead.
You cannot erase it by burning your law books nor by washing the foreheads of your judges, though you pour the sea upon them.
And if it is a despot you would dethrone, see first that his throne erected within you is destroyed.
For how can a tyrant rule the free and the proud, but for a tyranny in their own freedom and a shame in their own pride?
And if it is a care you would cast off, that care has been chosen by you rather than imposed upon you.
And if it is a fear you would dispel, the seat of that fear is in your heart and not in the hand of the feared.

Verily all things move within your being in constant half embrace, the desired and the dreaded, the repugnant and the cherished, the pursued and that which you would escape.
These things move within you as lights and shadows in pairs that cling.
And when the shadow fades and is no more, the light that lingers becomes a shadow to another light.
And thus your freedom when it loses its fetters becomes itself the fetter of a greater freedom.

edit on 6-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Then I just hope the OP does everything in their power to ensure such an event will never happen.
Didnt get Sarah Connor very far though :p
Couldn't resist!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Then I just hope the OP does everything in their power to ensure such an event will never happen.
Didnt get Sarah Connor very far though :p
Couldn't resist!

Dear Spooks,
Please re-read my first comment to you.
It's not what I said.
I said us the people = I was talking in plural numbers, I wasn't talking about myself, but all of us.

But I think JUhrman also tried to explain it to you.

Thanks JUhrman

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

But I think JUhrman also tried to explain it to you.

Thanks JUhrman

You are welcome

To support my claims; not long ago, my country went without a government for almost a year. According to those who say the government is pulling the strings, having the power, my country should have fallen into anarchy.

Nothing noticeable happened. Everything continued as usual. It's not the government that is making society work, it's the people.

The government only provides a framework for society. Without the support from people, a government is useless.

In the US constitution I think there is even a passage saying that if the gov becomes too tyrannical, the people MUST take the power back. The US govt is very good at convincing people they have no power, the reality is that all big changes in the world were brought by people, not by governments.

There was a time when people would go in the street when they felt the government wasn't representing them, or to request social changes, that habit is being lost in many modern countries. People are more self-centered, and as such, easier to manipulate.

Today, in Belgium, 100.000 people were in the street of Brussels to protest against the new government policies.

When was the last time something like that happened in the US? Generation facebook is more preoccupied by the number of likes than by the running of the country.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And when I said 'everything in their power' I thought you'd grasp that within that statement it would involve finding help from others instead of going on a one person crusade

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

And when I said 'everything in their power' I thought you'd grasp that within that statement it would involve finding help from others instead of going on a one person crusade

Who is going on a one person crusade?
I have never said anything of that sort.
I only wrote of my OBE, that's all.

I shared my experience, since then others have also come forward and shared theirs here on this thread.

edit on 6/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join