It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Caught Posing as Republican Election Judges in Colorado!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is hilarious.

Seems some election "judges" are posing as Republicans but are actually Democrats !!

Looks like some shady "judgements" are taking place as well.

Hmmm.

Another head scratching dilemma.

The Colorado Secretary of State is investigating

The Colorado Secretary of State’s Office is investigating the makeup of Boulder County’s election judge teams after allegations that county officials stacked the ranks of mail-in ballot watchers with Democrats, including some posing as Republicans.

Boulder County GOP Chairwoman Ellyn Hilliard said she witnessed some election judges approving signatures on mail-in ballots that did not match those of the voters.

Boulder County officials, claim they did all they could to recruit Republicans to serve as election judges, but, according to them, very few volunteered, and all signatures that are questionable are thoroughly reviewed.

Democrats Caught Posing as Republican Election Judges in Colorado!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It is a xuechen thread.

So here is the actual article and an updated one.

GOP: Some Boulder County election judges are Democrats posing as Republicans

The Colorado Secretary of State's Office is investigating the makeup of Boulder County's election judge teams after allegations that county officials stacked the ranks of mail-in ballot watchers with Democrats, including some posing as Republicans.
Boulder County GOP Chairwoman Ellyn Hilliard is recruiting new election judges because, she said, the county clerk's office failed to assemble a bipartisan team to verify signatures on mail-in ballots for the Nov. 4 election.

"I'm sorry," Hilliard said at one point, tears welling up in her eyes. "I get emotional because this is how they win."

The above quote made me laugh..
This is how they win..because if Republicans are known for one thing..that is fair and balanced...
Drama queen.

New Boulder County GOP election judges get training

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

It's interesting because in the first link, Hilliard (Boulder County GOP Chairwoman) said:

"I'm sorry," Hilliard said at one point, tears welling up in her eyes. "I get emotional because this is how they win."

CLEARLY indicating she thinks Democrats intentionally steal elections. And in the updated link:

She said her office doesn't have evidence that "anybody did anything intentionally."

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
No surprise. The Democrats are feeling desperate.

They suddenly realized that hope and change has brought only failure,despair, and a division so deep and chasm so wide that that collapse of the US is close to happening. Just as Obama wanted since he is following the Alinsky model of hope and change, in his autobiography he openly stated his devotion to the Alinsky model, of totally destroy so you can rebuild in the image you want.

Even the people of color who have suffered the most during the past 6 years are catching on. Black unemployment up, black children living without fathers is up, black poverty is way up, black home ownership is down, the percentage of blacks that are incarcerated is way up. All this under six years of hope and change.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well it's like when a dog tramples through fresh concrete.

Somebody always has to trowel over the footprints to smooth it out again.

I bet there's Republicans posing as Democrats too somewhere.

They're all jealous when elections near.

Many are trembling with anticipation.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Well if they are posing as Rep, I would say thats intentional?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I love the election seasons.

It's like a room full of 6 year-olds.

No supervision, trying to get away with whatever you can get away with. Lies, cheating, mud-slinging.

And these are from grown-ups!

It'll be so nice when all the lying and cheating is done and over with.

So the elected folks can start their new series of lying and cheating the people that voted them in!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

CLEARLY indicating she thinks Democrats intentionally steal elections. And in the updated link:

[ex]

Her assumption is EVERYONE is aware of "Chicago-style" politics is inflicted upon every State (and the World).
Bad assumption?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

They're both as dirty as each other.

That's why you should vote independent if you're fed up feeding these animals.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Molly Tayer, Boulder County elections coordinator, said that, following her party's caucus in the spring, Hilliard provided a list of people who were willing to serve as election judges, but few of them agreed to do so when contacted about training for the positions as the election approached.

"Her original list was 95, and only five (of those) have joined this year's workforce," Tayer said. "We performed repeated outreach to the Republicans' list: emails, notes, calls. We exhausted the list and as much as we reached out to them, people did not come. After that, we just moved on to getting people to do this work."

She had not heard the allegations of Democrats posing as Republicans until Tuesday.

Tayer said about 245 people are working as election judges and poll watchers at the county's voter service centers and mail ballot dropoff locations. Of those, about 100 are registered Democrats, and roughly 78 are Republicans, she said. The rest are either unaffiliated or Green Party voters.

"We're on the same side. We both want bipartisan election judges working on our processes together," Tayer said of Hilliard's complaint. "We told her that if she could find people from her caucus list that wanted to do the work, she could bring those people on, and we thanked her very much for doing that."

So let's look at this logically.

The election officials tried to get a good mix of people to work, and they did that as you can see above. But they had a hard time getting the republicans to show up or even volunteer at all, and now that they have found 1 person that changed their party affiliation from Dem to Rep early last month, the conclusion is that there must be democrats posing as republicans so that the Dems can steal the election.

Ok, I hope you guys update us on this when a full "investigation" has been conducted. Because we are going to find out either the Dems have been shady and they are finally being exposed, or we are going to find out that the Republicans are the biggest bunch of cry-baby drama queens mixed with a true nutbag conspiracy theorist.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

gee, republicans making up stuff and saying it's true....I'm shocked!!! just shocked, I tell you!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

gee, republicans making up stuff and saying it's true....I'm shocked!!! just shocked, I tell you!!!

Actually I'm shocked that you didn't use the race card, yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: jimmyx

Actually I'm shocked that you didn't use the race card, yet.

No, race was already mentioned by grandma....see above.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well it's like when a dog tramples through fresh concrete.

Somebody always has to trowel over the footprints to smooth it out again.

I bet there's Republicans posing as Democrats too somewhere.

They're all jealous when elections near.

Many are trembling with anticipation.

If you want a career switch in Chicago and you work
at an anchor desk, simply mention Illinois is a blue
state because of Chicago's predominately Democrat
tally. You'll be gone faster than a cookie pan of ribs.
Mworrk. "What?".

My hope is that my vote doesn't change.
But the chances of any election integrity here is about as
good as Frater coming back and farting me a pack of 50's.
Nice rainbow though, dude... I miss him.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Awww... don't worry everyone. The Republicans will return to power soon and everything will be Skittles and rainbows. It's always worked this way. The party in power (champion) screws us over. The party not in power (challenger) blames the champion for every ill under the sun while taking no responsibility and offering no real solutions. The sheep are convinced that 'anything is better than the status quo' and vote the challenger in and then the cycle repeats. It's gone like this for generations and will forever until enough of you throw both parties under the bus. But that will never happen because the OTHER party is the bad one. YOUR party will fix everything. They promised. Yea right. The only thing that ever changes is the 'Payable To:' line on the checks being written by big business and the Elite.

And the definition of insanity is what? Doing the same thing ever and over and expecting a different outcome?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

[ex]

Her assumption is EVERYONE is aware of "Chicago-style" politics is inflicted upon every State (and the World).
Bad assumption?

If results are any measure of the infiltration, I would say the
Chicago Machine going global is a sheet-ripping success...
at least for the Chicago Machine and the people with a brick
on the gas pedal.
A tipoff: most of the decent kids cry when they get caught.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure republicans even exist in Boulder, so they had to do something ya know?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Your vote doesn't matter anyways. Who cares if it changes. It's not like anyone will know including you. Democracy is a sham in America.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
I'm not sure republicans even exist in Boulder, so they had to do something ya know?

Oh there are some. I saw a Parasites for Polis sign in Boulder the other day...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Staiert said state statute mandates that the ranks of election judges be equally split between Democrats and Republicans appointed by the party chair in their county. She said the law does provide leeway for county clerks' offices to appoint judges who are unaffiliated or from other parties if they have "made reasonable efforts" to appoint people from the original lists.

Even if people are jumping parties, the chair of each party is responsible for the election judges. If the Republican chair nominated a judge that had recently switched from the Democratic party, isn't that the responsibility of the chair of the Republican leadership?

I don't understand what is troubling about this. Could anyone explain?
edit on 3-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join